• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

killatopak

Gold Member
DOOMBOTS IS BACK!

MEGATON!

Probably the only game mode I haven't played or seen yet since I started playing. Very hyped.

profileIcon1389.png

spacebear

Does anyone want the Championship Riven skin?

I have the free code from the figure but already have it on my account. PM or reply with your NA/OCE summoner name and I'll send it over.

Edit: Back to my old Avatar... lol Because apparently this is my most iconic one. <.<

I have the free code from the figure but already have it on my account. PM or reply with your NA/OCE summoner name and I'll send it over.

I'd totally take it! :V I love using Riven, although I'm not very good with her. Still learning.

If I can receive it, my IGN name is Troubled Bat.

PSqueak

Banned
And you didn't say a thing until now? T-T Seriously though, I don't think I'll ever change my avatar again.

I thought it would be weird, then again, i did speak up when Boss Doggie broke his avatar theme, so i dunno why i didn't speak this time, lol.

It's just kinda weird seeing iconic avatars go away, like that time Bish briefly changed his.

zkylon

zkylewd
trist splash is also very good

i like the witchcraft theme

wish they had done better champions

We got confirmation on when the season ends.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/2016-ranked-season-ends-soon

Historically the season usually gets extended by a week or two from the date that Riot says in the beginning, but I wouldn't expect it at this time.
ok, i got exactly a month to get plat

this year is the year considering i'm on 22+ lp per win and i already played more ranked this year than like 2015 and 2014 combined lol

we got fucked with the team rewards tho, they only announced it started counting after my team got kind of disbanded

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Still disappointed by the champ choices for the new skins but I love this kind of Halloween theme and trist is adorable

spacebear

Edit: Back to my old Avatar... lol Because apparently this is my most iconic one. <.<

I'd totally take it! :V I love using Riven, although I'm not very good with her. Still learning.

If I can receive it, my IGN name is Troubled Bat.

Should be good to go, PM me if you didn't get it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Still disappointed by the champ choices for the new skins but I love this kind of Halloween theme and trist is adorable
yeah, i love lighthearted stuff, it's cool shit

was so hoping for a taliyah skin tho, pumpkins for her e and q, creepy cemetery gate thingie for her ult, etc.

she'd ride in like a weirdo skeleton thing lol

idk

taliyah is so cool

i'm glad they buffed her a bit

Newt

Thanks a lot for the skin. I feel like once the season ends, I'm just gonna play normal games playing Yasuo, Riven and Vayne every game.

Also Plat 1 71 LP atm. Gonna be rough trying to get back to Diamond in a month.

At least I got a Nami to go 1/7, that makes me happy.

Talents

Banned
fuk. Season ends October 7th which means I've gotta start bumming Leagues instead of WoW. FeelsBad

tfw the Victorious skin was actually Maokai instead of a good champ
Dz0atka.gif

Talents

Banned
Just saw the halloween skins, gotta agree with Breezy here, it is extremely dumb how often those 3 champs get skins, and good quality skins at that.

was so hoping for a taliyah skin tho, pumpkins for her e and q, creepy cemetery gate thingie for her ult, etc.

idk

taliyah is so cool

China wouldn't allow it.

But yeah, skins are cool only wish they had done them for other champions.

I must say I wouldn't have been too surprised if Satan Teemo was 1850.

Just saw the halloween skins, gotta agree with Breezy here, it is extremely dumb how often those 3 champs get skins, and good quality skins at that.

This is why dota 2 having a fair number of skins being designed by the community adds real value. There are a bunch of heroes that have only middling in popularity but have received several skins in dota. They probably would have never received them if it were up to the company who would focused on min/maxing popularity and subsequent potential sales to determine what gets made next. Instead the community makes some, the company tweaks them at a low overall time commitment to staff, and the community gets something they want.

Oh well. Hopefully Riot will realize there is a market for the champs that have been clearly under-served over recent years and will make some stuff for us.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
I agree with the skin complaints. Rito should cancel all work on current and upcoming Ahri skins and move the efforts towards far more deprived (and deserving) champions.

Those Cho W changes... I like the CD/range buff but the hitscan sure was useful on the NA server where I've got a noticeable delay for all actions. That, combined with the silence duration was neat to compensate for how half the roster has a fucking dash/jump/blink move on top of flash.

Reivaxe

idk

taliyah is so cool

Earth bender doesn't get shit til Illaoi gets shit!

Anyway, they did a good job with these skins ... they just picked the wrong champs IMO.

(Morg model/ animation kit is outdated AF and Trist has the most bare bones effects in her kit that you can ask for. Plus unless it's legendary it wont top Dragon trainer anyway)

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Earth bender doesn't get shit til Illaoi gets shit!

Anyway, they did a good job with these skins ... they just picked the wrong champs IMO.

(Morg model/ animation kit is outdated AF and Trist has the most bare bones effects in her kit that you can ask for. Plus unless it's legendary it wont top Dragon trainer anyway)

dragon trainer is legendary right? so more expensive

I like witches more than dragons anyway

Reivaxe

dragon trainer is legendary right? so more expensive

I like witches more than dragons anyway

Yeah, it's more expensive. I feel like if someone's a Trist main they would have eyed one of her not just 1 but TWO legendary skins by now (I'm sure at least one of which was on sale recently).

I'm getting this cause it looks kinda neat and I don't think Imma be able to buy it any other time. But I know dam well that I got the 2 most expensive Trist skins already and don't need more. She just holds a special place in meh heart cause she was my first ADC.

Might get morg cause I DO expect that Riot will finally update her model/ rig at some point in the future and this skin's effects look pretty damn good.

Oh finally they're fixing AP Kog. Massive buffs to his ult if I'm reading it correctly.

The nerf/change to Grave E sounds really fair.

I'm just waiting on the spotlights for the skins already. I want Satan Teemo.. >.>

I thought it would be weird, then again, i did speak up when Boss Doggie broke his avatar theme, so i dunno why i didn't speak this time, lol.

It's just kinda weird seeing iconic avatars go away, like that time Bish briefly changed his.

You thought it'd be weird? Squeak pls

The thing is, I didn't know so many people liked this specific avatar. This whole time I've been looking for that one avatar that people would automatically think of me. lol

Should be good to go, PM me if you didn't get it.

Got the skin. Thank you so much! Much appreciated! :D

So I saw the Teemo skin and I really want it but already have my favorite one which is Cottontail Teemo, I don't play Top lane so rarely do I get to whip out the ol' Teemo but he has a special place in my heart.
Wish they would add different Voice lines to his skin, it's kinda jarring how they changed certain evil sound effects, how his face changes when he dies but he continues to speak the same. Hope they change it by release.

Top Bottom