• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
i keep forgetting to buy that jewels token crap lol

Trist is cool

You're sucky

they're all sucky

This bothers me a lot.
D2DElNK.png
omg that's terrible

Details on the smaller scope changes to assassins this week, associated changes too so probably info on the stealth changes

Can't wait to see how they're going to kill tank Ekko
cool

tank fizz is probably gonna get killed also

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
fun games even if i shouldn't be allowed to play lee sin :^)

at least dobe and i remain nearly undefeated as a bot duo

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
you guys know this feeling?

When you try your hardest and lose, then spend a lot of time thinking about what maybe you could have done better...only to realize that nope: It really was just the piece of shit Katarina?

Feels bad.
Yeah its when we were one hit away from winning but then winions beat us first.

Like fuck everything.
Not playing League this past week has made me feel better. FF14 is all I really need...

Also SFV got better character choices for halloween costumes then LoL, if the rumors are true.

zkylon

zkylewd
so many syndras today it's silly

decided to make cassiopeia my new blind pick since she's pretty op and it's nice that no syndra seems able to punish me early

also laned against an ori and i can KIND OF see where the idea of this being a good matchup for ori comes from, but in no shape or form it's a counter

syndra is a counter if jungler plays it right, ori is just able to trade and scales well, it's all

Good lord. Is there anything worse than losing a 60+ minute game? Link for anyone interested. The worst part was that we had a pretty good lead but LB and Shaco kept getting killed trying to make picks, and Kayle jungle eventually scaled up and we were garbage holy shit I was so depressed after that game...

Xeilyn

so many syndras today it's silly
Yeah ive noticed that the pick rate on lolalytics have climbed alot since worlds started, kinda annoyed actually since i planned to unlock Syndra after i unlocked Ori but now im not so sure.

Ive always thought about playing Asol since his pick rate have been so low but now he will most likely get nerfed because of worlds, i have no idea which mid to get now.

zkylon

zkylewd
I like like Syndras's regular abilities do way to little damage and her R does away to much.
that's a bit of hyperbole, her abilities deal good dmg

Yeah ive noticed that the pick rate on lolalytics have climbed alot since worlds started, kinda annoyed actually since i planned to unlock Syndra after i unlocked Ori but now im not so sure.

Ive always thought about playing Asol since his pick rate have been so low but now he will most likely get nerfed because of worlds, i have no idea which mid to get now.
yea i don't like other people stealing my champion

specially if they're gonna be shit at her

How do people deal tons of damage with Syndra?
1) know her powerspikes and dmg thresholds. this is experience, at one point you just 'know' when you can kill someone
2) set up balls with q and w

Syndra is an ult bot?
sort of, at least lategame

rylais helps her a lot stay relevant since it gives her stupid kiting power (like it does to everyone)

killatopak

Gold Member
BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR TEEMO TRIST AND MORG TO GET CHRISTMAS SKINS TOO

YOU KNOW IT'S HAPPENING

TEEMO FUCKING WRAPPED IN AN ORNAMENT OR SOMETHING

Uhh. He already has a Christmas themed skin. It's actually his 1st skin.

Actually all of them have Christmas skins if you count morg baking some cookies a christmas skin.

Newt

Breezy, how many times does this have to be explained to you...

Swain isn't getting new skins until his rework.

Patch notes
MINIMUM ATTACK DELAY Instead of fully resetting Ashe’s basic attack, casting Ranger’s Focus reduces her basic attack delay to 40% of the full value (no reduction if the delay is already below 40%).
Holy shit Ashe got DESTROYED
WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY Games drafted in New Champ Select will automatically order the scoreboard by role (top, jungle, mid, marksman, support).
Gamechanger

PSqueak

Banned
Uhh. He already has a Christmas themed skin. It's actually his 1st skin.

Actually all of them have Christmas skins if you count morg baking some cookies a christmas skin.

To think of it, most yordles have winter/christmas skins.

I think the only ones who don't are Kennen, Rumble and obviously Kled.

Fixed a number of bugs where various short-range dash abilities (ex. Riven’s E - Valor, Hextech Protobelt-01) and knock-back effects (ex. Janna’s R - Monsoon) that can’t move champions across normal terrain were able to move them over player-created terrain. This is technically a Jarvan buff.

hmmmm

Top Bottom