• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

I think they might have fucked up a bit. ADC is so weak right now, I can see this shit working.
6d9b59cb8637a96cd6b1c7d91af8ad5c.jpg

killatopak

Gold Member
Camille's range on her hooks is just... Hoo boy.

There's still a lot of people that aren't used to that range so I've seen team mates and enemies alike just get stomped by her.

Type2

The only person I could see ziggs struggle with is cait.

Also if anyone needs a sub for the gaf tournament I'm free after 2pm Sunday.

Calvero

Banned
and breakfast's standup
Yeah the stand-up Breakfasts does at the start of every match is the only reason I ever queue up with him. Totally not so he can carry me and I can have my first win of the day bonus.

And lol at people asking for /all chat to be taken away. It's just an option, there's plenty of people who turn it off because they don't want to deal with the taunting of enemies and allies alike

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be played bot if it wasn't for his passive and satchel nuking turrets thing

isn't the whole point to cheese first brick?

i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be played bot if it wasn't for his passive and satchel nuking turrets thing

isn't the whole point to cheese first brick?
Well yeah, that's the point of the pick, but he wouldn't be able to do that alone without his stupid waveclear.

I'm basically just trying to come up with ways to deal with this shit lol. Sivir won't fucking cut it so I'm trying to think of mages that can match his push or just fit in a unlikely new bot meta.

Repgnar

Yea, it's not just because he can shove. He shoves, is pretty safe in bot, can take turrets really fast to make up for not having an ADC. If it was only that you need to shove the lane then plenty of champs can fill that role.

Is there going to be a caster or two for the stream?

Well yeah, that's the point of the pick, but he wouldn't be able to do that alone without his stupid waveclear.

I'm basically just trying to come up with ways to deal with this shit lol. Sivir won't fucking cut it so I'm trying to think of mages that can match his push.

Anivia

Or swain

Ahri?

Yea, it's not just because he can shove. He shoves, is pretty safe in bot, can take turrets really fast to make up for not having an ADC. If it was only that you need to shove the lane then plenty of champs can fill that role.

Id be willing to cast w/ Costy if my team has enough folks

zkylon

zkylewd

I'm basically just trying to come up with ways to deal with this shit lol. Sivir won't fucking cut it so I'm trying to think of mages that can match his push or just fit in a unlikely new bot meta.
there's no one, really

all the other mages would be fucked up by being underleveled

I'll try and grab someone to cast it with me. It'll be pretty late tho, so we'll see how well that works out.

and Breezy you need to play you fuck

Top Bottom