• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Well..... rip my wallet.....

I own every SG skin so far, and I don't intend on stopping now, so.... ~o3o~

Fortunately, it's the only skin line I'm obsessive over, ehehe.

drawkcaB

I really don't understand why Duskblade needs to be spammable. Put a cooldown on that shit like the old one.

It's easy. Because the best course of action is to nerf
every champion that abuses the item and then, and only then, nerf the item.

Stop balancing out of order.

Reivaxe

https://www.facebook.com/leagueofle...82061850555/10159382070060556/?type=3&theater

New Star Guardian skins for:

- Ahri
- Ezreal
- Syndra
- Miss Fortune
- Soraka

This is Syndra's 2nd skin in as many months. She definitely fits the theme, but you can expect the usual crowd to be howling.

Why do all the good skins have to go to cancerous champs NotLikeThis

wonder if Ahri is gonna be legendary.

She's front and center and like last time there's 4/5 with means the other 4 should be Poppy tier with one being super fancy if it plays out the same way.

I don't even play Ahri but I think her popularly warrants a legendary skin.

Nerfing the Duskblade Squad won't do much because people they try to kill will still get shredded like cheese.

edit: RIP Zkylon. I know how much he hates these group skins. *presses F*

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
star guardian mf looks almost identical to SG jinx, that's gonna be a problem

i'll buy at least 3 of those skins tho ( .__.)

star.png

:)

zkylon

zkylewd
this indeed looks pretty lazy like most group skins, all these star guardian skins look the same

also way to blow a concept that was cool cos lux had a magical girl personality and just give that to everyone

blegh

zkylon

zkylewd
they all look cool, but it's just lame to have like 10 champions with basically the same skin. like poppy or jinx look different but the rest are kind of like the same outfit on a different champion

also ez could've been much better, and i wanted a tuxedo mask tf or something...

Quonny

Yeah, I know they're different lines, but Arcade Ahri/Ez/MF exist and they kinda have similar color schemes to the SG line.

I understand dumping more skins on Ahri for money, but I could think of a couple other still-popular champions that could use these kinds of skins.

they all look cool, but it's just lame to have like 10 champions with basically the same skin. like poppy or jinx look different but the rest are kind of like the same outfit on a different champion

also ez could've been much better, and i wanted a tuxedo mask tf or something...
People want similar skins they like for champions they enjoy and it makes sense for magical girls since they wear basically the same costume but with different colors.

That said, Ez not being Tuxedo Mask-like is definitely a let down. And honestly I'm happy that we can finally forget about that leak and be surprised about stuff again.

And honestly I'm happy that we can finally forget about that leak and be surprised about stuff again.

You say that now, but 8 days from now, someone's gonna leak:

-Harrowing skins for Jayce, Illaoi, Fiddle, and Leona
-Full details on the Xin Zhao rework
-New Evelynn screenshots
-Worlds 2017 having some massive in-game event that'll reward hella IP, keys, icons, emotes, and chests.

Reivaxe

Preview of the new skins (facebook link)

These spawning animations are cool.

I think .... they did a really good job so far.

Unlike last time they all look interesting and at least partly unique.

Syndra with the Eye-patch and cartoon character balls, Raka with the wings, EZ's recall looks clean ... not bad so far.

IMO Ahri may still be the legendary one but they all look so clean and even in quality ... maybe there is no legendary one?

https://www.facebook.com/leagueofle...82061850555/10159382070060556/?type=3&theater

New Star Guardian skins for:

- Ahri
- Ezreal
- Syndra
- Miss Fortune
- Soraka

This is Syndra's 2nd skin in as many months. She definitely fits the theme, but you can expect the usual crowd to be howling.

Why do all the good skins have to go to cancerous champs NotLikeThis

I don't care if the same people get skins

I know swain will get good skins soon

Another batch of skins, another round of disappointment.

I L L A O I S K I N W H E N

image.php

zkylon

zkylewd
People want similar skins they like for champions they enjoy and it makes sense for magical girls since they wear basically the same costume but with different colors.
i think it's lame, at least explore the different options the skin line fantasy allows you like they did with the bilgewater skins or whatever

a skinline having too many skins makes every one less special individually and on top of that these are real samey

drawkcaB

this indeed looks pretty lazy like most group skins, all these star guardian skins look the same

also way to blow a concept that was cool cos lux had a magical girl personality and just give that to everyone

blegh

Isn't it kind of the idea that they all look the same, more or less? Like...height/colour/haircut is pretty much how Sailor Moon characters are distinguished visually.

Also, Sailor Venus for life.

zkylon

zkylewd
Isn't it kind of the idea that they all look the same, more or less? Like...height/colour/haircut is pretty much how Sailor Moon characters are distinguished visually.

Also, Sailor Venus for life.

they can just idk be creative or don't do skins for a line that's real samey

it was cooler when it was just lux imo...

Quonny

I have to say, despite being kinda meh on the overall concept for the champions selected, they look really high quality.

I don't care if the same people get skins

I know swain will get good skins soon

I hope his rework does the whole 'classic' skin thing that Sej/Karma did. Instant free skin.

Quonny

Limited time, lootbox exclusive skins.

Fuck the lootboxes. I've been kinda meh on exclusive, but timed, RNG exclusives can fuck right off.

Fuck you Riot.

23qwerty

annie bot opened 328 chests to get 10 gems to get hextech annie

having super exclusive skins is kind of cool in concept, almost, but it just ends up feeling real bad man if you want that skin

23qwerty

Oh neat there's a game mode with the skins too

https://www.riftherald.com/intervie...-event-ahri-ezreal-miss-fortune-soraka-syndra

Invasion is the player-versus-environment co-op game mode that will launch on September 7, along with the rest of the skins. The game is set in the Star Guardian universe and players will battle it out as the SGs to defend the city against monsters. Don't worry — all Star Guardian skins will be unlocked for this game mode, whether you own them or not.

I will take last hit effects and finishers any day before this emotes idea.

I imagine they're still coming. I got that survey about 2 years ago, and the in game emotes were one of the first things they asked about.

I imagine finishers and last hit effects will be coming by next year maybe?

Emotes are cool provided they're not limited or too expensive

A limited re-release of a rare skin via stupidly rare drops is one of the lowest gouging mobile cancer things I can think of. Fuck right off.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Rito should use some of the emotes i make for the discord channel, much more versatile and appropriate than what's shown here (^:

Also mandatory disgust at yet another pandering garbage ahri skin. Trash skin for a trash champion with trash fans :^)

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't mind emotes, they look nice. i would buy those

lootbox eclusive bullshit is not cool

timed lootbox exclusive bullshit is double not cool

fuck off with that shit riot

DGuewo8UIAAMDCy.jpg

Mmmm. Arcade, Popstar and Foxfire Ahri still goat.

I hope the rest of the animations/VFX are cool.
looks real nice

Top Bottom