• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Calvero

Banned
Java coffee is a coffee produced on the island of Java. In the United States, the term "Java" by itself is slang for coffee generally. The Indonesian phrase Kopi Jawa refers not only to the origin of the coffee, but is used to distinguish the strong, black, very sweet coffee, with powdered grains in the drink, from other forms of the drink.
The Dutch began cultivation of coffee trees on Java (part of the Dutch East Indies) in the 17th century and it has been exported globally since. The coffee agricultural systems found on Java have changed considerably over time. A rust plague in the late 1880s killed off much of the plantation stocks in Sukabumi, before spreading to Central Java and parts of East Java. The Dutch responded by replacing the Arabica firstly with Liberica (a tough, but somewhat unpalatable coffee) and later with Robusta. Today Java's old colonial era plantations provide just a fraction of the coffee grown on the island, although it is primarily the higher valued Arabica variety.[1]
Java’s Arabica coffee production is centered on the Ijen Plateau, at the eastern end of Java, at an altitude of more than 1,400 meters. The coffee is primarily grown on large estates that were built by the Dutch in the 18th century. The five largest estates are Blawan (also spelled Belawan or Blauan), Jampit (or Djampit), Pancoer (or Pancur), Kayumas and Tugosari, and they cover more than 4,000 hectares [2]
These estates transport ripe cherries quickly to their mills after harvest. The pulp is then fermented and washed off, using the wet process. This results in coffee with good, heavy body and a sweet overall impression. They are sometimes rustic in their flavor profiles, but display a lasting finish. At their best, they are smooth and supple and sometimes have a subtle herbaceous note in the aftertaste.
This coffee is prized as one component in the traditional "Mocha Java" blend, which pairs coffee from Yemen and Java. Some estates age a portion of their coffee for up to three years. During this time, the coffee is "monsooned", by exposing it to warm, moist air during the rainy season. As they age, the beans turn from green to light brown, and the flavor gains strength while losing acidity. These aged coffees are called Old Government, Old Brown or Old Java.
Java is also a source of kopi luwak, renowned as the most expensive coffee in the world. On Java, this variety is produced by feeding captive palm civets with ripe coffee cherries. The digestive tract of the civet removes the mucilage from the coffee beans.

Java coffee is a coffee produced on the island of Java. In the United States, the term "Java" by itself is slang for coffee generally. The Indonesian phrase Kopi Jawa refers not only to the origin of the coffee, but is used to distinguish the strong, black, very sweet coffee, with powdered grains in the drink, from other forms of the drink.
The Dutch began cultivation of coffee trees on Java (part of the Dutch East Indies) in the 17th century and it has been exported globally since. The coffee agricultural systems found on Java have changed considerably over time. A rust plague in the late 1880s killed off much of the plantation stocks in Sukabumi, before spreading to Central Java and parts of East Java. The Dutch responded by replacing the Arabica firstly with Liberica (a tough, but somewhat unpalatable coffee) and later with Robusta. Today Java's old colonial era plantations provide just a fraction of the coffee grown on the island, although it is primarily the higher valued Arabica variety.[1]
Java’s Arabica coffee production is centered on the Ijen Plateau, at the eastern end of Java, at an altitude of more than 1,400 meters. The coffee is primarily grown on large estates that were built by the Dutch in the 18th century. The five largest estates are Blawan (also spelled Belawan or Blauan), Jampit (or Djampit), Pancoer (or Pancur), Kayumas and Tugosari, and they cover more than 4,000 hectares [2]
These estates transport ripe cherries quickly to their mills after harvest. The pulp is then fermented and washed off, using the wet process. This results in coffee with good, heavy body and a sweet overall impression. They are sometimes rustic in their flavor profiles, but display a lasting finish. At their best, they are smooth and supple and sometimes have a subtle herbaceous note in the aftertaste.
This coffee is prized as one component in the traditional "Mocha Java" blend, which pairs coffee from Yemen and Java. Some estates age a portion of their coffee for up to three years. During this time, the coffee is "monsooned", by exposing it to warm, moist air during the rainy season. As they age, the beans turn from green to light brown, and the flavor gains strength while losing acidity. These aged coffees are called Old Government, Old Brown or Old Java.
Java is also a source of kopi luwak, renowned as the most expensive coffee in the world. On Java, this variety is produced by feeding captive palm civets with ripe coffee cherries. The digestive tract of the civet removes the mucilage from the coffee beans.

Dude, I just lick the coffee right straight to the plant.

zkylon

zkylewd
cSrc8WD.png

my soul tho...

i went to starbucks the other day and ordered some water and they looked at me funny

Leezard

I don't get it but I like coffee.

http://i.imgur.com/cZ5Z4vw.png[MG]

keep those dank memes to urself kid
_-[/QUOTE]

congrats zky

zkylon

zkylewd
C7qKqicVsAYeeGn.jpg:large

lizzy passive rework on pbe tomorrow

not sure what the idea is, sounds like it'd be a great passive for old top lane lissandra but no one liked playing against her top so that doesn't sound like a great idea?

midlane it's like kinda whatever i guess, it'll synergize well with protobelt but you self ult or ult zhonyas and dump all ur spells at once with lizzy, you're not gonna be like weaving autos or whatever

also the scaling stuff is weird, honestly i'm not sure why they want her to be mana gated or have some weird mana element in her kit, her kit doesn't sound to me like one that would necessarily need that?

also ye coffee is good but in small amounts and never 6 pm

zkylon

zkylewd
i meant to break diamond this year but probably not gonna happen since i suck lol

i'll try to get as close as i can, i'd be happy with p2

I'll cut you.

Were you programming in Java or something?

This is some bs. I think it is because I duoed 5 of my past 20 games.

Keep in mind that the MMR shown on op.gg is their best guess at your MMR. It's doubtful they have the exact same algorithm as Riot so it very likely could be off.

also the worst mm algorithm in the industry but i've known that for ages

Talents probably has low plat MMR right now. Also when you're in a duo they increase your team's MMR by a bit to account for the fact that ideally you're communicating in voice chat and are able to play better because of it.

C7qKqicVsAYeeGn.jpg:large

lizzy passive rework on pbe tomorrow

not sure what the idea is, sounds like it'd be a great passive for old top lane lissandra but no one liked playing against her top so that doesn't sound like a great idea?

midlane it's like kinda whatever i guess, it'll synergize well with protobelt but you self ult or ult zhonyas and dump all ur spells at once with lizzy, you're not gonna be like weaving autos or whatever

also the scaling stuff is weird, honestly i'm not sure why they want her to be mana gated or have some weird mana element in her kit, her kit doesn't sound to me like one that would necessarily need that?

also ye coffee is good but in small amounts and never 6 pm

That's weird. Maybe I'm dumb but wouldn't early magic pen synergize well with this? Cause the entire auto is converted to magic damage. Seems like she'd wreck people in extended trades before 6.

Sorc Shoes and Hextech Revolver rush sounds like fun.

And top lane with Iceborn Gauntlet/Liandries into full tank will probably be cancer.

So this is completely apropos of nothing other than the fact that I'm watching ROC vs MSF but I have to say that one of the most satisfying abilities to hit imo is flash bodyslam. I figured that would be a good way to start a discussion, so what does everyone consider the most satisfying ability or combo to hit in game.

Edit: Speaking of that game, god damn triple mountain drake with elder just rips apart towers.

Anyone here got a Founders Edition Nvidia card? Gonna do a full system build with a 1080 Ti. Noise isn't a big deal since I use headphones, and I'm not too interested in serious overclocking

would basically allow me to get the PC next week not having to wait for a partner card

zkylon

zkylewd
That's weird. Maybe I'm dumb but wouldn't early magic pen synergize well with this? Cause the entire auto is converted to magic damage. Seems like she'd wreck people in extended trades before 6.

Sorc Shoes and Hextech Revolver rush sounds like fun.

And top lane with Iceborn Gauntlet/Liandries into full tank will probably be cancer.
why would she wreck people?

it's like 60 magic dmg or something, she's an ap mid, not gonna have meaningful ad and ppl buy like abyssal every game nowadays so whatever

why would she wreck people?

it's like 60 magic dmg or something, she's an ap mid, not gonna have meaningful ad and ppl buy like abyssal every game nowadays so whatever

She would wreck people in lane, sub 10 minutes. Later in the game her passive takes a sheen like effect.

Newt

Is it worth trying to do an inhouse today guys? If it is, I would start it at like 6PM EST.

Please reply to this message if you're interested, if I see enough replies I'll do it.

Quonny

LOL THIS QTPIE-ARCHER SEGMENT

hes trying to put on a tie and he has no idea what he's doing

he literally just wrapped it around his neck and tucked it into his blazer

im fukin ded

LOL THIS QTPIE-ARCHER SEGMENT

hes trying to put on a tie and he has no idea what he's doing

he literally just wrapped it around his neck and tucked it into his blazer

im fukin ded
Reminds me of the time he put on a suit and got super excited for the fact that it had an inside pocket

LOOK AT THIS CHAT

WAIT A SECOND, I NEED TO TAKE THIS CALL

I'm reading it and so far I like it. As a developer I find it very interesting how other teams work in an 'all-hands-on-deck' type situation. Also

It was repro'd on a build that we couldn't attach our debugger to...

I hate when this happens so much.

At least he makes his selling out entertaining

SKYPE'S A PIECE OF SHIT

I love when Qtpie goes into sell-out mode because he's so funny about it. Skillcapped was pretty good.

Top Bottom