• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

TheFlow

Banned
haha literally carried my last game as nami. Beat out a kog/zyra lane as well.

MMR Gold 5
Normal. Now Your MMR depends on how you play!

I now have the elo of a Gold player.

Well, I certainly feel better about my jungling.

At first I thought the what-the-fuckery wouldn't go any further than a level 2 Rek'Sai going up against a level 3 Vi (Vi wins that fight 9/10 times)...and then he hit the Gromp.
He didn't even scout me with tremor sense, he just walked in above ground and started autoing me lol

Later on he tried to 1v1 me with Cinderhulk, Tabi and a Giant's belt while I was like 12/2 .Not the smartest tool in the shed

JulianImp

Does anyone know if there still happens to be a way to change voiceovers? Looks like LVOC won't be working anytime soon, and old posts about that program is all I ever find when using search engines.

drawkcaB

He didn't even scout me with tremor sense, he just walked in above ground and started autoing me lol

Later on he tried to 1v1 me with Cinderhulk, Tabi and a Giant's belt while I was like 12/2 .Not the smartest tool in the shed

Yeah it's always fun to see junglers get in over their heads. Whenever I play jungle Tham or Trundle there's a 50/50 shot they'll get heavy on invades thinking they can duel me. You'd think after the second time of it going tuts up they'd get the message that off-meta != weak, but God bless them for trying again.

TheFlow

Banned
2 games away from Gold. what is my secret? watching LCK everyday, Wolf on nami, and having players who know how to follow up on my ult/bubble. Don't get me wrong last two games were hard because I had a 1/6 yas mid in my last game, and a 6/13 xin before that. so the carry was real.

I think nami is my second best support right now, I tried to make her my main but ADCs are still afraid when I setup my bubbles and let me die

TheFlow

Banned
yea nami is so good against tanks but also against zyra, soraka, and lulu if you know what you are doing. aka just focus lulu instead of the adc.

I struggle the most against a good thresh, and ignite mage carries like brand, vel, and lux.

Ever

Banned
4 minutes into the game, GP and Jax give up a double kill to the enemy Yasuo, and GP just AFK's at level 3. We open mid and lose at 13 minutes.

I love soloQ xd

TheFlow

Banned
won another.

7 game win streak. 6 of them in one day. lol

edit: lost two in a row. legit who goes 3/12 in a ranked game.

so yea

Joco

Trying to play ranked is so frustrating. Stuck in bronze hell.

Also I hate having a Lux mid on my team. Especially one that knows Zed is enemy mid and picks Lux into him anyway.

03c1a2e00f4a53dc2447323b10292fce.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
Trying to play ranked is so frustrating. Stuck in bronze hell.

Also I hate having a Lux mid on my team. Especially one that knows Zed is enemy mid and picks Lux into him anyway.

lux into zed is not a terrible matchup

lux is just weak right now

Top Bottom