• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
sSM4ATw.png

i'm surprised they do separate chroma "previews" in champ select according to the map you're in?

that's kinda crazy

Oh I don't think it's a problem. I don't know how bot is played these days(to be honest), but I assume people don't want to push because they want to spend 20 minutes farming down there.
nah, pushing is actually something you want in a support right now

Leezard

Oh I don't think it's a problem. I don't know how bot is played these days(to be honest), but I assume people don't want to push because they want to spend 20 minutes farming down there.

You often want to get the enemy turret quickly in bot lane so you can swap with top or rotate mid and continue the pushing.

Joco

I suck at this game so hard. Started B5, got to B3 last night, got as high as 28 LP and then lose 3 (or 4?) in a row to get demoted back down to B4. Feels bad.

I spend a decent amount of time on r/summonerschool and get it when they say that climbing is an attitude thing, you can only improve your own play and blame yourself for losses and pointing fingers doesn't get you anywhere, and I get that, but damn is it frustrating sometimes. The last game I played that led to me being demoted our Hecarim jungle forgot to take smite, completely irrelevant for the majority of the game (I was level 10 when he was still level 4). When shit like that happens (which there seems to be a ton of), it feels like it's impossible not to lose your cool.

zkylon

zkylewd
Botlane is actually great right now.

Exh nerfs, lots of fights that happen, big variance in strong picks etc.

Lulu needs to be nerfed though, she's the most powerful champion in the game by far.
game in general feels like it's in a good place. good variety everywhere

some champions are op but that's always gonna be the case

bjork is def gonna get nerfed tho

I suck at this game so hard. Started B5, got to B3 last night, got as high as 28 LP and then lose 3 (or 4?) in a row to get demoted back down to B4. Feels bad.

I spend a decent amount of time on r/summonerschool and get it when they say that climbing is an attitude thing, you can only improve your own play and blame yourself for losses and pointing fingers doesn't get you anywhere, and I get that, but damn is it frustrating sometimes. The last game I played that led to me being demoted our Hecarim jungle forgot to take smite, completely irrelevant for the majority of the game (I was level 10 when he was still level 4). When shit like that happens (which there seems to be a ton of), it feels like it's impossible not to lose your cool.
yeah obviously you're sometimes gonna have games that were 100% out of your control, but idea is that odds are generally in your favor since other team has 5 potential sucky players while yours has 4

outside of that maybe u should post what you struggle with or which kind of champions do u play so u can get some tips

Newt

What role do you play?

Anyways, don't rely on reddit for help.

https://discord.gg/sr7UWRE

Here's a link to our discord, people there will help you out.

does ori counter ahri?

because I just lost two games in a row where my mid ahri would feed to an ori player.

so yea 2 games in row I lost to a ori/vayne combo with an ahri mid doing bad both games. sigh. back to 54 lp. bs.

tilted
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=7flow

Based on what I've seen in the LCS I actually think Ahri is supposed to be a good matchup into Ori. But that's two players of equal-ish skill. And I could be wrong.

Leblanc's hardest nerf was to her early damage right? She's still kinda strong mid-late? I don't play lb so I honestly don't remember what the nerfs looked like.

If that is a new champion, I can already see his/her/its ultimate ability being something like Quinn's flight form except you can carry a teammate with you.

bookmark this post.

JulianImp

First thought that crossed my mind upon seeing that image was Kayle VGU, but then again Urgot's before her in line, so probably not.

TheFlow

Banned
kayle needs a good overhaul like trynd.

don't get me wrong they work, and have a cool skin here and there, but it is time.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah I'm not surprised a new build has emerged to make her a decent pick again

she was picked quite a bit this week
guess they'll nerf something cos it just feels she's abusing the item

does ori counter ahri?

because I just lost two games in a row where my mid ahri would feed to an ori player.

so yea 2 games in row I lost to a ori/vayne combo with an ahri mid doing bad both games. sigh. back to 54 lp. bs.

tilted
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=7flow
she doesn't, but ori is relatively safe and can really punish the ahri player if they're not good

Leblanc seemingly got olaf'd and still gets picked in lck.

That's a tough one.
i'd be convinced it was an overreaction if she hadn't lost 10% winrate in solo q and she was using her regular build in lck. gunblade thing just feels like they're abusing the item to give her a new dfg

looks like a quinn skin, but i'm guessing they wouldn't do two legendaries back to back, so maybe new champ

TheFlow

Banned
lost lane with a janna+cait combo.

3 game losing streak with janna time to stop playing her.

also lulu is aids.

doesn't help that my jungler was trash. I had the lee that would go in everytime his Q landed. no I am not joking.

zkylon

zkylewd
you die too much as a support and u seem to often end up games without a pink ward slot which is bad (you don't buy enough pinks overall either)

my duo friend dies less often than ur 59% winrate nami on his 29% winrate thresh

you can't be dying that often on janna, u need to play safer

Top Bottom