• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

kit copy pasta pls :<

maybe spoilertag?

ppl have mentioned they don't like leaks being posted here

not saying don't discuss it but maybe spoilertag the leaks themselves

Ok, didn't know about that. Thought leaks have been fine for a long time. Already spoiler tagged.

kit copy pasta pls :<
Xayah:
Passive: Spell casts make her next 5 autos pierce targets and leave a feather at the end
Q: Throws 2 line skillshots, leaves 2 feathers at the floor
W: Steroid, gives her extra damage bolts, attack speed and on-champion hit MS buffs, if she uses it near Rakan he gets the same steroid
E: Rips all feathers from the floor, damaging people between her and them, anyone hit by 3+ feathers gets rooted.
R: She jumps on the air becoming untargetable while still being able to move around, then she throws a bunch of feathers in a cone, leaving 5 feathers on the ground

Rakan:
Passive: He gets a passive shield that can regenerate even in combat, CD reduced by autos
Q: Line skillshot, if it hits a champion Rakan heals in an area around him after some time or if he touches a champion
W: Dashes to an area and then AoE knockup, think of a Malph ult with a small delay
E: Dashes to an ally and gives them a shield, can dash again immediatly after, can even dash to the same ally again, range basically doubles if he targets Xayah
R: He starts running around like crazy and whoever touches him gets charmed

Both of them can join on the other's recall as well, so basically you can have a super fast recall if you catch the other in the middle of it.

Calvero

Banned
Said leaks:
E01C1Q3.jpg

that zac sounds fucking broken

Leezard

Both Rakan and Xayah seem cool.

Does Rakan have ranged autos? His kit seems like a melee champion kit, but he seems to gain ranged autos from Xayah if he doesn't already have it.

Both Rakan and Xayah seem cool.

Does Rakan have ranged autos? His kit seems like a melee champion kit, but he seems to gain ranged autos from Xayah if he doesn't already have it.
He's melee and get the bolts from her W, but I doubt that he can shoot them from range

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok, didn't know about that. Thought leaks have been fine for a long time. Already spoiler tagged.
np, thanks for the bother!

Xayah:
Passive: Spell casts make her next 5 autos pierce targets and leave a feather at the end
Q: Throws 2 line skillshots, leaves 2 feathers at the floor
W: Steroid, gives her extra damage bolts, attack speed and on-champion hit MS buffs, if she uses it near Rakan he gets the same steroid
E: Rips all feathers from the floor, damaging people between her and them, anyone hit by 3+ feathers gets rooted.
R: She jumps on the air becoming untargetable while still being able to move around, then she throws a bunch of feathers in a cone, leaving 5 feathers on the ground

Rakan:
Passive: He gets a passive shield that can regenerate even in combat, CD reduced by autos
Q: Line skillshot, if it hits a champion Rakan heals in an area around him after some time or if he touches a champion
W: Dashes to an area and then AoE knockup, think of a Malph ult with a small delay
E: Dashes to an ally and gives them a shield, can dash again immediatly after, can even dash to the same ally again, range basically doubles if he targets Xayah
R: He starts running around like crazy and whoever touches him gets charmed

Both of them can join on the other's recall as well, so basically you can have a super fast recall if you catch the other in the middle of it.
thanks!

sounds interesting, nothing too insane in their kits but i'm a bit intrigued at the amount of mobility rakan has for a support

Leezard

An interesting thing about Xayah is that we finally get an adc that can become untargetable.

That will do wonders for her survivability.

Edit: Rakan Q seems like a skillshot Nami W for the purposes of laning. Interesting.

An interesting thing about Xayah is that we finally get an adc that can become untargetable.

That will do wonders for her survivability.
The clip on her reveal page shows her flipping Zed the bird and completely ignoring his ult

Oh my god I'm always gonna call her ult flipping the bird now

FUCK YO COUCH

Leezard

Rakan seems really cool in general. His kit seems really fun and useful, windspeaker is probably good on him. Perhaps both windspeaker and courage of the colossus can be viable.

So from the stream, Xayah's passive works like Sivir W, only the first auto applies lifesteal and on hits but the piercing shots will crit if the attack the created them crits. Runaan's doesn't apply feathers but they apply the extra hit from her W so she basically turns into a machinegun with that on. Also her E scales with crit so her damage is looking pretty good.

Oh and they both get the effects the other triggers when Xayah's W is on so if Rakan autos a champion with Xayah nearby with her W on both of them gets the MS buff and both of them shoots the bonus bolts, awesome.

I still don't get why Xayah has fucking marsupial ears

like you didn't have to give her ears rito. Unless she's supposed to be a horned owl.

I took swain top before anyone else did

I predicted that meta

but nooo breezy, swain can never go top despite him having all the tools to CC and zone the enemy top lane

those were the days, when I actively played for my corvid friend.

Top Bottom