• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
What are good minion kill numbers for 20 and 30 minutes? I had exactly 200 CS at 27 minutes when the other team surrendered in my last game, and I seem to recall that 200 CS at 20 minutes is basically perfect, but even 200 for 27 minutes is probably a good game for me (30+ CS ahead of the other mid, not that far ahead). I got like two dorans rings, and I think the next time I recalled I had 4900 gold.

The game was actually kinda fun though, so I don't mean to turn it into a pure math exercise. :p

Kyuur

AD Malzahar is fun. Won two matches with him so far. P:

Edit: Tried AD Vlad in dominion. Ended up being the most intense finale I've ever had, 1-0 LOL.

sgb5R.jpg

Inskipp

Finally starting to get some consistent results with this guy. He is an absolute beast when it comes to trading in lane. Kind of feels like Riven in that sense, only without the survivability.

Still not sure if he'll replace Riven for me.

Ken

Random wish/suggestion: item slot prioritization.

Have settings that allow you to prioritize which slot items automatically go to.

Ex. Set sight wards to automatically go into slot 3. Set items with no unique active to go into slots 4-6.

XeroSauce

Random wish/suggestion: item slot prioritization.

Have settings that allow you to prioritize which slot items automatically go to.

Ex. Set sight wards to automatically go into slot 3. Set items with no unique active to go into slots 4-6.

That'd be too convenient.

Blizzard

Banned
Well, here I am back to League!

Just lost all my items I've worked for over in D3!

Fun times were had!
Did you ask support? Maybe they can add them back or something. Or did your account get hacked? *edit* Nevermind, already found out from the other thread.

He is OP as hell. Surprised more people don't ban him. I expect nerfs eventually, no reason for him to do that much damage.
If he was "OP as hell" I would expect a high win percentage -- is there data on this? I tend to feel that any sort of "OP as hell" comments are an exaggeration. =/ If they remove his damage he could be like, another sejuani except he is spiderman and has a good ult, and no one wants another sejuani. Or maybe they do lol.

Also, no one responded about my minion kill count question. :(

Ken

I hate Xin Zhao on my team. Such a handicap. I'm just going to dodge whenever I get one on my team.

Had a good game as jungle Nautilus going 4/0/7 by mid game with more kills than Xin. Come late game we weren't doing enough damage to the enemy team because we had Xin Zhao (and Teemo) instead of a real AD carry. He ended up something like 4 kills 12 deaths at the end of a 65 minute game. Oh and he also sold his Infinity Edge for a Frozen Mallet during late game. We were dominating early on and if we had anyone else besides Xin we would have been winning team fights easily.

Kyuur

Playing some TT with my friends, doing amazing team comps. 3 supports with heal, 3 AD carries with tele. The AD carry was especially amazing, placing wards everywhere and group teleing (was playing Sivir too, amazing ult synergy :p).

Blizzard

Banned
Any advice for riven versus teemo? I screwed myself over by starting with the wrong ability (W) anyway and getting to the lane late after temporarily heading towards a jungle invasion, but he build like 2300 HP early (philo stone, HoG, frozen mallet, etc.) and I couldn't leave the turret I was so many levels under and doing so horribly.

It was almost all my fault for getting behind, but still, any tips in general?

Blizzard

Banned
I should never have come back after getting over 1200, but I was afraid my elo would decline.

Part of the time I play horribly, and part of the time I have teammates going 1/10 or having 15 deaths. I had an olaf on my team who did not speak english AND had 3 minion kills (and 10 deaths?) by 15 minutes or so.

Yes, 3.

No, I do not know how you would do that.

I should never have come back after getting over 1200, but I was afraid my elo would decline.

Part of the time I play horribly, and part of the time I have teammates going 1/10 or having 15 deaths. I had an olaf on my team who did not speak english AND had 3 minion kills (and 10 deaths?) by 15 minutes or so.

Yes, 3.

No, I do not know how you would do that.

This is where you have to go beast mode and kill everyone anyway.

This is how I do it.

I'm so terrible, GAF, I'm sorry :(

And now I've fucked up a Ranked Game at select. Picked Garen after a Yi and Lee Sin went Jungle and Top, respectively.

I think this is a sign I should just not play until I finish Grad school or something

Blizzard

Banned
I'm so terrible, GAF, I'm sorry :(
Fortunately there are like 5 people in the chat room so it's not like anyone notices!

Is anyone getting crazy lag or glitches since the patch? I don't usually ever lag or have problems, but I've been having stuff like the entire screen stuttering and kind of replaying what just happened, and one time in the jungle in my last game my champion completely froze. I could SEE everyone moving, and they might have been able to see what I typed, but I couldn't do anything except recall. Once I recalled, my champion started trying to run to that spot again, but I was able to cancel it and play once more.

Blizzard

Banned
There's some weird chat bug right now apparently. Some people could see what I was typing in ranked lobby, but I couldn't see any of the responses. I tried restarting the client and rejoining the "neogaf" chat channel and yet I only see 3 other people...and yet Kiunch is in a "neogaf" chat channel with like 20 people.

HOW DO I GET OUT OF NEOGAF LIMBO

Thanks, dudes!

And yeah, Summons, that's a weird glitch, I get that ever so rarely.

RAYVEN

The update... is spectacular. Everything defaulted to high, it looks awesome, AND my FPS is now around 60 constantly!

AWESOME

Blizzard

Banned
The update is okay, I just feel weirdly disconnected from the controls more than before, like slight lag aside from obvious glitches. I haven't tried completely without vsync and frame cap off, though.

Also I -finally- had some decent katarina games again, I needed them so badly. 15/3/9 and 9/3/6 back to back (one ranked one normal). 70.9% wins out of 103 ranked katarina games, also.

Zissou

How viable is Trundle jungle? I messed around with him in a couple bot games to try different starting builds and he seems solid. According to the holy grail of counter-pick documents, he's supposed to counter Lee and Udyr, so if that's to be believed, I would automatically counter-pick my opponent jungler in 90% of all matches :)

Q8D3vil

How viable is Trundle jungle? I messed around with him in a couple bot games to try different starting builds and he seems solid. According to the holy grail of counter-pick documents, he's supposed to counter Lee and Udyr, so if that's to be believed, I would automatically counter-pick my opponent jungler in 90% of all matches :)

isn't he one of the god tier junglers ?
some people say he have mana problems otherwise he is good

Zissou

I was just wondering because I see him incredibly rarely and didn't know if it was because he wasn't that great or he was just unpopular for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom