• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Well I do feel bad for NA right now. Luckily ipl has an amazing tournament structure, so if TSM really deserve it they'll get there in the end

inky

Last time (for the championship) they said they build their team comps around Kat (who was always banned) and Karthus. They at least lost with some dignity on that one.

I've definitely seen him play her in the odd weekly tournament, but right now I don't even know what is going on anymore.

Boken

Banned
Iceland aren't a random team. They're quite new, but they were able to take a game from tpa. If I was going to do the elobet thingy, I definitely would have clg.eu and Iceland as the top 2

inky

Rengar with HP items only still able to 2v1 Olaf + double buff Amumu. And they nerfed him? o_O

Even when it feels that TPA is behind, they are ahead.

mercviper

Rengar with HP items only still able to 2v1 Olaf + double buff Amumu. And they nerfed him? o_O

They nerfed his AD scaling on Q and then they nerfed his AP build and some of the tankiness gained from W. Personally, I think Rengar's burst is still very scary, and having his resistance gain from W get nerfed didn't warrant everybody dropping him from being fotm.

Edit: hahahah wow. Mistake just melted to Alex Ich

erragal

Amazing team fight at an -extraordinarily- high level of play. The understanding of positioning and that patience by amu to save the last bandage to keep olaf from finishing him off was brilliant. EDIT: I think Rengar is more than one teams top pick and I expect him to see lots of bans as this tournament goes on. His tankiness is crazzzzyyy in these team fights.

Boken

Banned
TSM must have serious egg on their faces though. Last LAN their excuse was that they just moved houses. Now they don't have shit.

Ferga

There was probably a fly or something buzzing around tsm while they played. Come on guys.

pls
EeMKg.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I never should've posted that dumb chart lol.

Azubu is looking very good, TPA might give them a good run for their money.

Blizzard

Banned
I think I bought Rengar right when he came out, but I feel like I didn't play him in whatever period of time he was supposed to be all-overpowering with AP or HP or AD or whatnot.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
NA teams, please go home. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom