• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I'll cry myself a river every time I miss a siege minion

and i'll put a ward on it
Yeah, when I was trying to work on increasing minion count mid lane, missing a siege minion because I tried to kill it with an ability rather than an autoattack would make so sad. :(

IsayFever

Can we dedicate like a day to just practicing as 5 and work on our team mechanics again, we are playing like solo queue again and it's just breaking mah heart and spirit

Samyy

Gaf, finals are upon us and I must manage my addiction, do you think its okay to play one game a day as like a reward or wind down after a day of studying? Or is that too much? Would I be judged horribly?

Inskipp

Gaf, finals are upon us and I must manage my addiction, do you think its okay to play one game a day as like a reward or wind down after a day of studying? Or is that too much? Would I be judged horribly?
/Lucifer nods in approval

imo one dominion/TT game after a good chunk of studying is pretty apt reward.

League feels so fucking good after trying to play dota 2. Responsive animations! Enough mana to actually use abilities! No obtuse bullshit! Even the community is better.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
League feels so fucking good after trying to play dota 2. Responsive animations! Enough mana to actually use abilities! No obtuse bullshit! Even the community is better.
You're going to get us in trouble. Put the Dota conch away.

dimb

Attack Speed has generally been made more expensive by roughly 20%

The following items have been removed and items that build out of them have had their recipe changed:
Meki Pendant, Regrowth Pendant, Force of Nature, Ionic Spark, Moonflair Spellblade, Cloak and Dagger, Elixir of Agility, Leviathan, Soul Shroud, Heart of Gold, Madred’s Bloodrazor
ZDDwT.gif

I guess I can't avoid these happening forever. I hope Lulu top is okay.

Inskipp

I'm not sure why FoN was removed, I thought that item was neat(albeit kinda niche). Does it have something to do with the globally increased MS- values?

Setsuna

It has to do with the godly increase in health regen from items like spirit visage

anyway i just won a game against a fed trynd and ezreal

with an unfed unfarmed jax and ezreal

Ferrio

Banned
I'm not sure why FoN was removed, I thought that item was neat(albeit kinda niche). Does it have something to do with the globally increased MS- values?

Probably a combination of being niche, but being incredibly strong on those characters it was niche on.

Inskipp

It has to do with the godly increase in health regen from items like spirit visage
You seem to be correct, I must have missed it while browsing the adjusted items- section. The new changes does make it looks a much more appealing alternative for proper mres/sustain, instead of being this weird mid-game sustain boost.
Probably a combination of being niche, but being incredibly strong on those characters it was niche on.
Looking at the new Spirit Visage, it seems to fill out the same spot as the current FoN does, without the gross specific amplifiers.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, three wins out of five today, not so bad. And in one of the defeats we got a Vlad say "gg" and randomly disconnect, and in the other match our Ashe decided to buy a Brutalizer on minute 42 (she had adc boots, black cleaver and now a brutalizer lol). To be fair, I lost my lane on that last one, though. I can never beat Teemo on lane, I'm too afraid of his harass :/

Inskipp

They seem to have nerfed the stats on Manamune. I was already considering it a pitiful item for its price.

Is Muramana really that big of a deal?

dimb

Lol, they nerfed the stats on Manamune. I was already considering it a pitiful item for its price.

Is Muramana really that big of a deal?
Even with ~2100 mana you are looking at 126 magic damage on each hit/spell with the toggle. I think it's more attractive. It's also got cheaper individual components, but costs the same to assemble right now. Tear is almost 300 gold cheaper, and you save 15 gold on the Long Sword I guess.

Edit: Nevermind, Muramana pulls from current mana instead of total mana for its damage bonus on the toggle. It sounds kind of crummy to me. Especially compared to the gigantic shield you can get from the Archangel's Staff upgrade.

Inskipp

Even with ~2100 mana you are looking at 126 magic damage on each hit/spell with the toggle. I think it's more attractive. It's also got cheaper individual components, but costs the same to assemble right now. Tear is almost 300 gold cheaper, and you save 15 gold on the Long Sword I guess.

Edit: Nevermind, Muramana pulls from current mana instead of total mana for its damage bonus on the toggle. It sounds kind of crummy to me. Especially compared to the gigantic shield you can get from the Archangel's Staff upgrade.
You raise a fair point with the build-up to Manamune being a lot more painless. Cheaper tear also means you can garner stacks for it a lot sooner. What I'm wondering is that can it actually compete with other AD- boost items, to the point where it seems appealing to more than 2 champs.

And yeah the current mana taken into account makes it less appealing.

dimb

Fun facts: Wit's End is almost the same price as before, with only a 50 gold increase on its price and 10 less MR. I didn't realize Recurve Bow had its price reduced by 100 gold and lost 10% of its attack speed though. Nashor's Tooth also lost 5% CDR and is 100 gold cheaper. Hurricane is the biggest attack speed bonus on an item the game has seen so far but the cost is obscene. I feel like it will only really be beneficial to people who can take advantage of its ability to proc on hit abilities to multiple targets. Kog'Maw and Ashe will probably become more popular because of it. Maybe Varus too.

Hurricane Ashe felt gimmicky to me.

Hurricane + Black Cleaver Twitch works so well with this passive + Expunge.

Hurricane on Kog'Maw is a no-brainer though.

It worked great for me with Cait. Forgot to try it on Graves.

Ferga

All we got to do is discuss picks before we actually go into champ select.

And we all have to work on laning. Our team fighting is strong as hell and we almost never get outplayed but we've been losing lane too hard lately making it hard for the game to go to mid game for me to do anything.

Hauk

Neo Member
Really nice to see so many changes and updates, always fun to see fresh stuff happen to your addiction, amirite.

And I'm glad they did something more than tweak the jungle a bit and added a new number to Season name.

zkylon

zkylewd
That sona game guys. The last time I'll ever build heart of gold :(
I said my goodbyes to the loyal HoG by rushing it on Sona to great results.

You will never be forgotten, my friend.

Heart_of_Gold.gif

Heart of Gold
Hero of Supports
Loved by everyone
2009 - 2012

Ferrio

Banned
Yay won the last season 2 game i'll play. Bitter sweet!

Now for derping like people have never derped before tomorrow.

Ferga

There's a superstition that a turtle shell will bring you fortune and wealth.

Or when you open a turtle shell, you're suppose to find riches beyond your wildest dreams

And I hope varus doesn't become popular because of his new skin and item reworks. Im going to hate watching bad varus players everywhere.

And I also want to run a 5v5 cc lock comp with varus. Skarner, orianna irelia sona varus. Skarner shurelyia ghosting straight into a team then get an orianna, sona and varus ult off with irelia cleaning everything up will be legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom