• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Found all of the little easter eggs in the OT yet? Shame it had to go up incomplete but Southern has stuff to deal with and it was already overdue.

Ark

tumblr_m9tl0xEStU1ryxt8oo1_500.gif

Awesome OT :)

scy

Quick question though: should I always be running MS Quints or is there any point in time/role that I should not be?

I don't find the AP from the Quints that big of a deal for most champs in mid; the extra mobility is generally more important for me. Most my AD top laners run AD, though, so it's really just the AP ones (e.g., Vlad) there.

Katarina with Movement masteries, MS Quints, Janna, and her W is hilariously awesome for harassing though. ~540 movement speed! Hooray! Dodge everything.

I must be the only gaffer who clicks more than 2 tabs.

I try to check them all but I really do spend most my time in the two Community tabs. Funny that, I guess.

FoxSpirit

Found all of the little easter eggs in the OT yet? Shame it had to go up incomplete but Southern has stuff to deal with and it was already overdue.
Yo, Dobs. Great work!! Still have little time from movin but in a week it should be playtime like never before!
sidenote: Dobs is about the only Gaffer I ever see online and active on EUW. Where are you, guys??

Inskipp

Yo, Dobs. Great work!! Still have little time from movin but in a week it should be playtime like never before!
sidenote: Dobs is about the only Gaffer I ever see online and active on EUW. Where are you, guys??
Hey, I'm there everyday.

Q8D3vil

the best advice in lol
dont ever be nice to bad players on your team, they dont deserve it at all.
try to harass them as much as possible and blame them on every mistake they make so it might lead them to delete the game in the future.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
I found Garen.

Also Yi's doubleswords and Morde's background among others.

Just add them whenever you see them in the chat, don't bother using it to talk.

And we need to get you out of the bot game safe zone. That simply won't do.

Hey, I'm there everyday.

Too pro. But I'll make an exception for you if you carry me to an ELO where players actually learned to read.

Like, I would seriously consider paying tons of RP to get some of the people I've played with in the past 72h perma banned and IP blocked. Are you listening Riot?

garath

So I wasn't quite sure how bad the Diana nerf was until I played her on Friday with the poor GAF team that got stuck with me (sooo sorry Nutty!). I had easily my worst game in ages. I misjudged my damage output so horribly and kept coming up short against Ahri and fed the crap out of her.

It was a miserable experience. That Q nerf was a lot bigger than I imagined. I think the Abyssal nerf didn't help either. I think the new range is just slightly short of her max distance Q. I could be mistaken on that though. All I know is I got rolled hard.

I need a few more games to get a handle on her new damage. Probably going to have to skip Abyssal and go straight Rabadon's with a negatron early just to have the damage output she needs.

PS. Awesome OP :p

scy

It was a miserable experience. That Q nerf was a lot bigger than I imagined. I think the Abyssal nerf didn't help either. I think the new range is just slightly short of her max distance Q. I could be mistaken on that though. All I know is I got rolled hard.

600 Abyssal Range vs ~800 (830 for the center of the AoE, if I recall) on her Q.

Blizzard

Banned
On the plus side, Diana is great in ARAM, so just buy Diana 10 times on a smurf account and play ARAM all day.

No win of the day IP for you, but hey, that's life.

garath

I also just realized I don't own Sona. Going to have to spend some IP on that. Still trying to buy some runes too. I want some health per level seals and some AP per level glyphs for a couple more experimental pages.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
SD, nice job on the thread.

I look forward to many thousands of posts in here with my comrades at arms!
Only me and Blizzard break a thousand usually.
Looks like Lulu will be my next IP buy.
Excellent choice. This thread is somewhat lacking in pictures of Lulu so let me help.
FWrjV.jpg

I also just realized I don't own Sona. Going to have to spend some IP on that. Still trying to buy some runes too. I want some health per level seals and some AP per level glyphs for a couple more experimental pages.
I don't own her either, and it's kind of getting to me because she is becoming the most popular support at high levels of play so I feel like I'm missing out.

Blizzard

Banned
Wasn't Lulu used a lot in recent tournaments? I felt like the teams that used her typically lost, however. I would be interested in seeing the overall record she had.

Free Morgana week in our place. Soul Shackle range was a lot shorter than I first thought. :( I think at best I only got 2 stunned at once.

I went Sorc-Dorans-Zhonya-Abyss-Rab-Chalice, but I'm not sure if Abyssal was a smart idea considering I was always pretty far unless I'm gonna ult. I probably should've went straight to Chalice for the extra CDR too.

I sure hell love Black Shield. Eve tried to gank me several times but lololol shield and Q. Love seeing Alistar combo doing zilch to our Ashe.

Merovin

The OT is perfect, this time, I intend to play a bigger role in League Gaf. I should probably start by getting my summoner name on the list! Merovin90 EUW

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
The OT is perfect, this time, I intend to play a bigger role in League Gaf. I should probably start by getting my summoner name on the list! Merovin90 EUW

I am sure you already one of the biggest part in EU League GAF, since there are like only 3 of you guys.

Merovin

I am sure you already one of the biggest part in EU League GAF, since there are like only 3 of you guys.

Hopefully EU League GAF will get some more members, our chatroom is always so quiet and empty. If only my ping could survive the NA servers, I'd hop on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom