• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I hate owning all but three champions, free weeks are so boring now :(
You could always make a smurf account.
Wasn't Lulu used a lot in recent tournaments? I felt like the teams that used her typically lost, however. I would be interested in seeing the overall record she had.
Lulu is still extremely strong. The biggest thing she brings is options, which is huge. With multiple abilities having different uses she can fill situations better than other supports. Also, she has it all, multiple forms of CC, shields, damage boosts, stat boosts.
Look, Sona sucks and is not worth any attention.
*pleasedontnerfsona* :-(
Sona is one of the most popular champions right now. If you think you're flying under the radar you're way off.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Sona ADC with Vayne support. New meta.

Nothing better than dat double kill first blood or making their jungler the prey when expect to be predator.

Get my name right op

LCGeek- "Nutty Hater" that is two words not one.

garath

Ahh free Vlad week. I fail every time I try him, yet I always have to give it a shot.

Farm farm farm. Even the games that I "lose" my lane (usually get ganked a few times and lose some 1v1s), I farm the crap out of him and when teamfights start, he's a beast.

Stack your E before the fight, then Ult the mass of enemies and get right in the middle, Q->E->Hourglass, when that's up, Q->E->W, then Q->E. If the teamfight isn't over by then, your team probably lost.

Boken

Banned
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN SEASON 3:
- new itemisation plans... gasp maybe more actives? maybe theyll implement my itemisation idea... prime items! :O
- more ranked elo tiers (tears)
- top lane no more snowballs
- matchmaking aram
- salaried teams+weekly riot tournaments
- THERE WILL NOT BE A RANKED ELO RESET

see you in season 3 guys

Why you no play guild wars 2? You can hear boken bitch about Spvp!

Playing sPvP with randoms is worse than elo hell

Entropia

No One Remembers
So like, when do you guys do ARAM games? They sound funsies :3

Plus I'm a try-hard!

I am pretty sure my Summoner name is Entropia. When I log in, I auto-join the GAF channel!

garath

- new itemisation plans... gasp maybe more actives? maybe theyll implement my itemisation idea... prime items! :O
- matchmaking aram

see you in season 3 guys

We'll see. I'd be happy enough with more itemization. They're going to have a lot of trouble rebalancing the top lane champions.

scy

We'll see. I'd be happy enough with more itemization. They're going to have a lot of trouble rebalancing the top lane champions.

Yeah, I'm kind of worried about what's going to be the state of top lane in Season 3.

In other news, I like the new Kat. Need to get some more games in with her. Maybe my other mids I need to learn.

Entropia

No One Remembers
When are denies being added to the game?

(Not trolling - but do you guys think that Denies add another level of complexity to the game for better or worse?)

Flare

I'm really looking forward to new item choices, though I'm sure adding a ton of new items/actives may make the game overwhelming for newcomers.

Merovin

- matchmaking aram

see you in season 3 guys

Matchmaking aram? BRING IT ON!

Blizzard

Banned
Yeah, I'm kind of worried about what's going to be the state of top lane in Season 3.

In other news, I like the new Kat. Need to get some more games in with her. Maybe my other mids I need to learn.
I tried your 9/21/0 suggestion and found myself not doing enough damage to get kills, as I might expect. :p Later in the game I got some though. I still don't think I like the style of depending on getting to later in the game. I guess I'm just an old man clinging to old styles...and I never even got to experience sunfire Eve or Eve with a stun. D:

scy

Honestly, I find the loss of 1 AP/Level to be insignificant for the majority of the game and Archmage's 5% loss is just as insignificant (assuming you end at 300 AP, that's 15 AP lost from it or 33 total from by only going to 9 Offense). This means your Q at the end game does 20 less damage (20.4 with Havoc). Not using AP Quints is a bigger deal early-to-mid game than either of these, honestly.

Meanwhile, the extra points in Defense nets you -2 Damage/hit, +3% Movement, .45 CDR/level, and +3% Health/-10% CC duration. I grab Vigor for the time being (+3 HP/5) but I'll probably just swap it out for something else maybe.

You still get +3 AD, 4% CDR, and Spell Pen out of offense which is honestly the biggest bonus from the tree. The point of 9/21 is to greatly beef up her early game so you can harass better with QEW.

Boken

Banned
When are denies being added to the game?

(Not trolling - but do you guys think that Denies add another level of complexity to the game for better or worse?)
Asking when denies will be added just sounds like trolling since you should know enough that Riot would never implement it.

Also, your question can only be answered in only one way, so thats probably trolling too. Yes, denying is another mechanical requirement and mechanical requirements always add another level of mechanical complexity. (for better or worse means whether it is good or not doesn't matter)

Ferrio

Banned
- matchmaking aram

see you in season 3 guys

You should ask me to join! Though all my PvPing has been in WvW. Not sure if my slippery build would work great in PvP. Sure it could, but not as derpy as heartseeker builds.

Wrekt

Huh? He's one of the easiest champions in the game.

I get to the end-game and troll pool gives me a false sense of security. I over commit and put myself in bad positions. Even when I survive the fight, I think I would be more effective as any of my normal champs.

It's not that Vlad is hard, it is that he is too easy.

Q8D3vil

only way to play vlad is bloodlord vlad.
vlad is easier than tryndamere tbh, its only hard when its tough lane (all tryndamere 1v1 lanes are hard though :p).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"Wtf why would you random shaco gg REPORT SHACO PLOX"

Blizzard

Banned
We pretty much did it last night and it was fine.
I just quietly rage in bitter "SURE IS NICE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE FOUR RANGED WHILE WE HAVE FOUR MELEE" comments. ;(

I don't know if it's true, but someone was claiming that PAX had "Murder Row" or something, which might feature balanced ranged/melee. If matchmaking ARAM could actually take that into account, and provide win of the day for ARAM games, a lot more people might even play it.

One wrinkle of course is that some melee champions like Gragas may have ranged damaging abilities.

Ferrio

Banned
I just quietly rage in bitter "SURE IS NICE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE FOUR RANGED WHILE WE HAVE FOUR MELEE" comments. ;(

I don't know if it's true, but someone was claiming that PAX had "Murder Row" or something, which might feature balanced ranged/melee. If matchmaking ARAM could actually take that into account, and provide win of the day for ARAM games, a lot more people might even play it.

One wrinkle of course is that some melee champions like Gragas may have ranged damaging abilities.

Melee vs Range in aram is fine.. You just can't sit back you must all charge, and do it together. Sitting back and letting them whittle you down doesn't help.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If you think about it, it really is their fault. If they didn't buy shaco, they wouldn't be able to random him.

- matchmaking aram

see you in season 3 guys

Excuse my ignorance, but is this speculation or fact?

siddhu33

Why do people pick Leblanc when we already have a mid? Why do people just instalock champs in select without looking at roles? Why do people queue dodge in ARAM?

This game, sometimes can really piss you off.

Ken

Why do people pick Leblanc when we already have a mid? Why do people just instalock champs in select without looking at roles? Why do people queue dodge in ARAM?

This game, sometimes can really piss you off.

Because people are not corgis.

Ken

I thought per the red post discussion, they weren't sure yet, and they might do a soft ELO reset to adjust people back closer to 1200. Has it been decided and confirmed by red posts for sure now?

I thought they wanted to do some sort of reset but not a resetting of actual visible ELOs.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Just saw the OT. Omg, southern. Great job! A bit image heavy but absolutely amazing! Stellar work man!

Guys, thanks for all your... thanks! Dobkerataeraterataestops also deserves praise, for the wonderful art and design.

I'll be updating the lists and champ stuff when I can. I'm currently attending a conference and taking care of family from afar. I hope you can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom