• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

mebbe summary later my tummy hurts, this episode wasn't that great
one thing to note is that regi and leena probably don't ever touch each other and also regi just staying on the bed when oddone and his gf are trying to hang out

I played a normal game with this guy xpancakex like 2 hours ago he did bot ahri
and im watching chaox's stream and dis leona steals dragon and kills lee with her ult and its xpancakex hue hue

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Ah that's more like it, good ol' Jax always knows how to make me feel better. I would have been 7/1 if I didn't decide I could tank 3 enemy players at a time. After dying that way three times I got the hint lol.

Xetherion

Hey guys, I can finally post so I thought I'd say hello. Most of you probably don't know me but I've played ARAM's with some of the guys like scy, erragal, etc.

Tried out Quinn, she's got decent damage output. Don't like her ult for ADC role though, last thing you wanna do as a squishy ADC is get in melee range. Basically only good for running away or chasing survivors after already having won a team fight. Even with the increased move speed I don't think it's enough to get to a team fight in time from a split push, unless combined with Boots of Mobility maybe. And I don't want to build Boots of Mobility on my ADC.

That said, the ult would be pretty awesome for a tanky DPS I think. Further testing required to see if she's viable if built that way. I'm thinking BORK > Omen/Sunfire > Bulwark maybe?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Win lane lose game woohoo. I'm finding myself doing a lot better after ditching wealth (50+ gold start) and the basic attack damage reduction (-5 per auto attack). Instead I picked up experience and CDR masteries and I can definitely feel the difference.

Decided to go for health quints instead of GP10s and I feel like it gives me greater lane dominance and is worth losing 450 gold (at the 25 minute mark).

blHo905.png

y2dvd

Well I just had the worst string of luck. My past 4 games since the patch, I've had someone disconnect or 2 on my team only. Got demoted sigh. -_-

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
AD Evelynn is not even a thing.

The more I play Quinn the less I understand her kit. You would think E would be a good peel, but it leaves you in a more aggressive spot most of the time or takes too long to matter. Her ultimate seems like it might be okay as a finisher...but the cooldown on it takes too long for it to only be used for its active. And the bird...oh the fucking bird. It just goes wherever it wants to. When it swoops in to target a creep that dies before it can mark it and the cooldown gets wasted I am just at a loss.

Other AD carries with her range have short mobility burst that can create some sort of gap or opportunity, but her kit just does not facilitate that at all.

Snowman

AD Evelynn is not even a thing.

The more I play Quinn the less I understand her kit. You would think E would be a good peel, but it leaves you in a more aggressive spot most of the time or takes too long to matter. Her ultimate seems like it might be okay as a finisher...but the cooldown on it takes too long for it to only be used for its active. And the bird...oh the fucking bird. It just goes wherever it wants to. When it swoops in to target a creep that dies before it can mark it and the cooldown gets wasted I am just at a loss.

Other AD carries with her range have short mobility burst that can create some sort of gap or opportunity, but her kit just does not facilitate that at all.

She's better top

Snowman

This seems incredibly limiting to a team comp. Also...why? Why Quinn instead of a billion other champions who would tear her apart in lane?

She dumps all over a lot of melee champions, even ones with gap closers if you time your e/q right, very easy to completely bully them out of lane. The only champions I've really had trouble with on her are like lee sin, akali if you can't shut her down pre-6 and pantheon. Singed was pretty good but I haven't played against him since the nerf. Also people don't usually think you're going quinn top so they generally don't counter pick it, even if they knew how to.

Also, you play sejuani, and she's not exactly the best jungler, sometimes you just gotta play what you like.

Ferga

Watching Snoopeh play poppy. I'm face palming so much. It's hard to watch.

So many missed kills on the carries because he refuses to use the dash as a gap closer. And he has no sustain!

arghhhhhh

Snowman

Watching Snoopeh play poppy. I'm face palming so much. It's hard to watch.

So many missed kills on the carries because he refuses to use the dash as a gap closer. And he has no sustain!

arghhhhhh

You should tweet him some tips on how to improve or something, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Blizzard

Banned
Well I just had the worst string of luck. My past 4 games since the patch, I've had someone disconnect or 2 on my team only. Got demoted sigh. -_-
I heard tell that any loss is your fault, so you just have to make up for the disconnects! ;p (sorry about the bad luck)

Also for anyone playing Quinn, one of the only tactics I know is wait until someone dives on your with a gap closer, and THEN use E so that you jump back to ranged distance.

garath

I miss placement matches. Everyone was so energetic and put their all into the games. Only a 2 of the 10 were bad games.

Regular games are a wasteland. Half the people in my Silver II division have the vet badge lol.

I miss placement matches. Everyone was so energetic and put their all into the games. Only a 2 of the 10 were bad games.

Regular games are a wasteland. Half the people in my Silver II division have the vet badge lol.

Lots of people in my Bronze I division have the veteran medal. I need to actually just sit down some day and play ranked. I'll get in to Silver if I just play ranked.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

People in Silver are just bitter as hell lol.

"First Blood"
"GG, we lose, you're the reason I'm stuck in this division!"

It gets a little better as I started getting matched with gold players. A little.

garath

People in Silver are just bitter as hell lol.

"First Blood"
"GG, we lose, you're the reason I'm stuck in this division!"

It gets a little better as I started getting matched with gold players. A little.

That's one of the biggest differences I see between diamond level play and silver/gold. Silver gives up after first blood. I can't even count the number of times top would die a couple times and just completely give up - "Lane lost, gg, I can't even farm". The diamond players will farm where they can, avoid giving up more kills, and play back.

10 kills down and you're done in silver. Mostly because people give up and don't know how to play back.

Then of course the finger pointing.. That's so tiring.

brian!

I've never had a ranked game where people give up after fb
also ppl know not to say "I can't farm" cuz it's a really pointless thing to say

screaming into da void

Agkel

League of Legends OT4: Teamwork, how does it work?
League of Legends OT4: gg
or the l2human from zkylon's match or was it scy's?

brian!

it wuz rex

League of Legends OT4: Team Solo Mid
League of Legends OT4: Adventure Time w/ Quinn & Jayce and also TMO
League of Legends OT4: Dota 3
League of Legends OT4: Bindww

GameCribs |OT|:And now play the game based on da show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom