• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
LoL F2P MMO?
I prefer LoL dating Sims, with micro transaction where you can spend real money buying flower, chocolate and cloth for your waifu and husbando.

I will uninstall lol the moment they announce this since I no longer have the reason to play the game.

Boken

Banned
MMOs are dying silly.

I can't wait to see what the next big thing is after this genre dies.

Maybe it'll be card strategy games like Card Hunter ©.

I prefer LoL dating Sims, with micro transaction where you can spend real money buying flower, chocolate and cloth for your waifu and husbando.

I will uninstall lol the moment they announce this since I no longer have the reason to play the game.

thats a great idea

u guys wanna start a gaming company
?

Newt

-_-

LogicStep

Again I believe you, just like believed Boken. I'm arguing there isn't much to show for it for these long hours.

Relieved to say the least. I'd reply to your other comments, but I realized something: we're trying to argue whether or not Riot is an efficient and well organized company by comparing them to Valve. We may as well discuss whose farts smell worse.

Dejavu? I swear I had read this before.

Blizzard

Banned
I really wish elder lizard didn't suck so much. You can't even effectively buy it on Vi when you're snowballing.
Didn't it used to not suck so much? But then blue Ezreal and everyone else bought it and no one was happy.

Why do people equate skins with skill? Has nothing to do with that. :/ A skin is just a skin.
It's just anecdotal. But like some of us were agreeing, certain skins tend to be used by players who are better, and some seem to be used more by people who just like the way it looks but aren't very good.

IsayFever

s4Ewkki.gif

scy

Poor Vi ...

Vi sTaNdS fOr STUPID. RuNnInG aLL oVeR ToWn WiTh SiLLy HaT LaDy,VI CoUlDnT sOlVe a CrImE iF A CrImiNaL sNuCk Up BeHiNd HeR aNd ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN - WaIT- WhaT wAs I sAyInG? oH YeAh, VI DoEsEnT GeT It: RuLeS aRe MeAnT To Be BrOkEn, LiKe BuIlDiNgS, Or PeOpLe!!! IlL Be bAcK sOoN EnOuGh. No OnE DIE sCrEaMiNg WiThOuT ME!!!!

Played against the Plat-having team (at least two were Gold, Plat midlaner, ugh my life). Lost both matches pretty handily, but we messed up their level one badly both times,which I'm happy enough with, and in the second game we were just like 'whatever' and played our favourite champions. GP for me, and I had wayyyy better game the second time, hardly raged.

Better than expected.

IsayFever

An escape, an initiate, gap closer, burst ult, fits well mid lane, roam potential through the roof, higher base stats than volibear. calling it

Blizzard

Banned
I think more than any other adc, I don't like seeing Ezreal on my team right now. Maybe there's a way for him to do well, but no matter what they build, typically triforce, they seem to do poorly compared to other ADC options.

However, I prefer this situation over Ezreal being played in 50-60% of games. Although it's now the League of Corki so who knows.

Boken

Banned
I think more than any other adc, I don't like seeing Ezreal on my team right now. Maybe there's a way for him to do well, but no matter what they build, typically triforce, they seem to do poorly compared to other ADC options.

However, I prefer this situation over Ezreal being played in 50-60% of games. Although it's now the League of Corki so who knows.
Corki is pretty strong v Ezreal.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I just played a game as Graves and really enjoyed him. Any overall tips not to suck with him? I went 8/1/2 with 91 minion kills, but the opponents were terrible. The mid Annie was literally walking into my attacks.

I think I'm most interested in the route to go with items. I want to make sure I understand the item progression I should be taking.

Newt

I just played a game as Graves and really enjoyed him. Any overall tips not to suck with him? I went 8/1/2 with 91 minion kills, but the opponents were terrible. The mid Annie was literally walking into my attacks.

I think I'm most interested in the route to go with items. I want to make sure I understand the item progression I should be taking.
quickdraw-auto-q-auto-ult gg no re

Is it my imagination, or is Vlad just not a great selection for 3v3?

I'm sure I'm probably wrong, but what I've observed after a few matches with him on TT is that well...he's a hero that takes awhile for his real damage to come online. Like, he needs a major item or two before he can really hurt (like, 2 or 3). Until then, he's...idunno. Good harass, endlessly spammable shit. But it hits really softly for the first 10-20 minutes...and on TT well hell, the first 10-15 minutes tend to decide how these matches go, and hard-hitting champs with early game power seem to be the most popular pickups, and forcing fights is the modus operandi. I find that by the time Vlad chips away at someone enough to kill, the rest of the team is dead or dying.

Certainly this can be planned around...a favorable team comp can be built around him. And certainly you can put fights in your favor by chipping the enemy to half hp or so and gettinga gank. I've found that if a match hits 20+ minutes, I'm probably doing a lot of damage...but getting to 20 minutes without a large deficit created is hard. It feels almost like a 3v2 because of how low-impact Vlad is early on. Like, if all 6 champs are at 100% hp, the other team probably has an advantage for the first 20 minutes. I could be playing him wrong. Just feels that way right now.

I'm going to pick up some AP quits for him to help out with that early game bitchassness. Maybe that'll address the problem.

scy

Is it my imagination, or is Vlad just not a great selection for 3v3?

Generally speaking, anything that isn't super strong at 2-3 tends to not be good in TT unless the comp is built around 6-9+. Vlad is definitely a case of the latter as he becomes huge at 9 (+ items).

On the other hand, he does have access to Hextech Sweeper so there's that.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Usually just Bloodthirster first...builds are situational after that and depend on playstyle. You could go Infinity Edge or Last Whisper. Stop at Zeal early or finish PD. Might want a defensive item as your third bit item like Banshee's Veil or Guardian Angel.

Blizzard

Banned
well that was boring
Do you not have fun when you're winning? I don't think it's very nice when people say wins are boring, it's more like you should be glad you got easy LP. If you keep moving up to platinum you should eventually get more challenging games, or more frustrating teammates, if those are what you want. :p

Ken

Do you not have fun when you're winning? I don't think it's very nice when people say wins are boring, it's more like you should be glad you got easy LP. If you keep moving up to platinum you should eventually get more challenging games, or more frustrating teammates, if those are what you want. :p

stomps are boring on both sides

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
How is Kha'Zix? Worth getting?
He's okay. His kit is just awkward right now. Isolated targets without displacement means he is reliant on the enemy team making mistakes. His laning phase isn't great, and he underperforms compared to the other popular assassins right now. The nerfs pushed him out of top lane, and he can't keep up with what's in mid lane. The complete lack of wave clear and removal of his poke was devastating to him as a champion.

DeadNames

Banned
He's okay. His kit is just awkward right now. Isolated targets without displacement means he is reliant on the enemy team making mistakes. His laning phase isn't great, and he underperforms compared to the other popular assassins right now. The nerfs pushed him out of top lane, and he can't keep up with what's in mid lane. The complete lack of wave clear and removal of his poke was devastating to him as a champion.

Welp. I need a new top laner, and Aatrox is just too squishy for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom