• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
All I see is a login error topic...?
titled: "the shard of power"
1V2lOyO.jpg

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
If Renekton wasn't pushing, why would the the minions be under turret?

A good trick is stand on top of your own minions and eat one of the renekton dash in dash out harass. The aoe damage should push the minions to your favor. You will lose a bunch of cs, but after the first buy it is a free farm lane for nasus (assuming zero kills for rene). All nasus take teleport so he can buy any time he had enough golds for armorssss.

scy

A good trick is stand on top of your own minions and eat one of the renekton dash in dash out harass. The aoe damage should push the minions to your favor. You will lose a bunch of cs, but after the first buy it is a free farm lane for nasus (assuming zero kills for rene). All nasus take teleport so he can buy any time he had enough golds for armorssss.

Renekton shouldn't be doing this without forcing Nasus out of lane or outright killing him. Just take the free cs, stand on top of your minions and W when Nasus goes in to Q it. Nasus can't Lifesteal fast enough without extra auto-attacks in lane and he has no trading pressure if he's solely focused on farming his Q. You'll eventually get an all-in opportunity.

Like, I agree with what you said in theory. Eat the AoE harass so the lane will get pushed to your safety zone. The problem is that the Renekton should know not to do that unless they're going to shove the lane and let it reset.

Nekofrog

Banned
More from "Nekofrog's Ranked Adventures Where He Gets Nothing But Shitty ADCs":

Duo queued with my roommate who mains support. He's good enough to be gold but has been just as dicked over as I have by constantly getting matches where someone AFKs or disconnects the entire game.

We had a good team comp all around, me on top with Jayce vs Pantheon, our Talon vs Ahri mid, our Aatrox vs Voli jungle, and my roommate as Lulu with Cait on bot against Corki and can't remember their support.

We do the usual setup, I watch topside buff while the others leash for bot buff. One minute in Cait decides she doesn't want to stand around and starts charging the enemy jungle. Everyone on our team freaks out with our pings, telling her to fall back. She is ganked by 3 people instantly, then proceeds to scream at us for not following, our support for not having wards in the enemy jungle at 1 minute in (???). We continue and Cait says fuck it and just starts charging into lane and feeds constantly. At around Cait's third death I say to my roommate "well it's another one of those games, I'm done trying" and just start right clicking shit not really doing anything in my lane.

Corki gets Triforce in 10 minutes. GG. Cait spends the rest of the game feeding and announcing in all chat that her team is garbage and that Lulu (my roommate) is a terrible support for not going all in at the drop of a hat when there was never any chance of securing a kill to begin with. The really shitty part in all of this? My roommate is in his qualifications.

Next matchup? We get the Corki ADC from the other team on our side and instantly he says "dat Cait, man". We go on to have a rocky start in this game to complete dominance, stomping the game. The ADC from this game adds my roommate to friendslist for duo queueing later.

This fuuuucking game, man.

Newt

More from "Nekofrog's Ranked Adventures Where He Gets Nothing But Shitty ADCs":

Duo queued with my roommate who mains support. He's good enough to be gold but has been just as dicked over as I have by constantly getting matches where someone AFKs or disconnects the entire game.

We had a good team comp all around, me on top with Jayce vs Pantheon, our Talon vs Ahri mid, our Aatrox vs Voli jungle, and my roommate as Lulu with Cait on bot against Corki and can't remember their support.

We do the usual setup, I watch topside buff while the others leash for bot buff. One minute in Cait decides she doesn't want to stand around and starts charging the enemy jungle. Everyone on our team freaks out with our pings, telling her to fall back. She is ganked by 3 people instantly, then proceeds to scream at us for not following, our support for not having wards in the enemy jungle at 1 minute in (???). We continue and Cait says fuck it and just starts charging into lane and feeds constantly. At around Cait's third death I say to my roommate "well it's another one of those games, I'm done trying" and just start right clicking shit not really doing anything in my lane.

Corki gets Triforce in 10 minutes. GG. Cait spends the rest of the game feeding and announcing in all chat that her team is garbage and that Lulu (my roommate) is a terrible support for not going all in at the drop of a hat when there was never any chance of securing a kill to begin with. The really shitty part in all of this? My roommate is in his qualifications.

Next matchup? We get the Corki ADC from the other team on our side and instantly he says "dat Cait, man". We go on to have a rocky start in this game to complete dominance, stomping the game. The ADC from this game adds my roommate to friendslist for duo queueing later.

This fuuuucking game, man.
#yolo queue

I deal with like 7/10 cases like these on the tribunal every day.

I'm reviewing my last game as Hecarim and wondering if I made the right decision.

Me and Panth managed to get first blood + blue off Khaz. I'm not sure about the matchup between Panth and Vi. I assumed Panth would have a party with blue and a jungle Khaz who lost his first blue. I left top alone and only went mid once in a while since our Brand was doing alright against Gragas. I paid a lot of visit at bot because they had Graves + Galio who wasn't playing support (no wards). My ganks didn't always end up too well because our Vayne went way too aggressive and usually died for 0-2 kills on our side.

My problem is that Pantheon was now somehow losing badly especially with their Khaz was getting back. Brand started doing bad, while their Gragas was going 5/0. They only place one ward at bot so I could still gank them. I felt that I couldn't leave bot because Vayne was eating too many Galio Qs. The one time I left bot they got pushed so hard and dropped to low health.

Should I have tried to get Pantheon to bounce back for midgame? Should I have tried to gank Gragas to slow him down, even if it was really difficult to gank him? Or did I do the right decision to focus on bot, even if it was barely tilting the odds to our favor because of the overly aggressive Vayne? I kept wards on mid's sides to track Kha'zix, especially since out Pantheon was actually warding.

Take note we barely managed to win this. We got baron and 3/4 dragons yet was only ahead by 400 gold.

Newt

I'm reviewing my last game as Hecarim and wondering if I made the right decision.

Me and Panth managed to get first blood + blue off Khaz. I'm not sure about the matchup between Panth and Vi. I assumed Panth would have a party with blue and a jungle Khaz who lost his first blue. I left top alone and only went mid once in a while since our Brand was doing alright against Gragas. I paid a lot of visit at bot because they had Graves + Galio who wasn't playing support (no wards). My ganks didn't always end up too well because our Vayne went way too aggressive and usually died for 0-2 kills on our side.

My problem is that Pantheon was now somehow losing badly especially with their Khaz was getting back. Brand started doing bad, while their Gragas was going 5/0. They only place one ward at bot so I could still gank them. I felt that I couldn't leave bot because Vayne was eating too many Galio Qs. The one time I left bot they got pushed so hard and dropped to low health.

Should I have tried to get Pantheon to bounce back for midgame? Should I have tried to gank Gragas to slow him down, even if it was really difficult to gank him? Or did I do the right decision to focus on bot, even if it was barely tilting the odds to our favor because of the overly aggressive Vayne? I kept wards on mid's sides to track Kha'zix, especially since out Pantheon was actually warding.

Take note we barely managed to win this. We got baron and 3/4 dragons yet was only ahead by 400 gold.
I'm by no means a good jungler, but I'll say this. Sometimes it's better to just extend advantages instead of just trying to create them. Even though Gragas is pretty mobile, I would have still gone for some ganks while Brand was doing well.

drawkcaB

titled: "the shard of power"
1V2lOyO.jpg

I'm thinking you're right about Shurima desert. The two Xs and the circle form a triangle around the area. Also, the timing will be perfect for a Xerath rework and a VU for Nasus and a new desert themed champion.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
even if you push to tower on renekton you can still zone full waves or the back half of them.

Burt

Twitch is awesome. Destroyed a Corki, Vayne, and Ezreal today already. Expunge is baller, and I don't think any ADC has an ult that's as satisfying as laying a Spray and Pray across an entire team with good positioning. Only problem is that I tend to get a little overconfident in enemy territory because of his stealth, when it actually has a pretty long entry time and/or I fail to juke the AOE they send in my general direction.

Doesn't sound like you had much choice in anything. If Panth can't hold at least even after that start I don't even know if it's worth ganking for him, especially when the other two lanes were hurting bad. Should've just told him to stay under the tower and let it drop ASAP. It was probably best to stick around bot considering Galio wasn't really support and could've turned into a real team fight problem if that lane gave him too much gold. As long as you rotated back to mid when you could to scare off Gragas and let Brand get some farm, you're doing your job. Doubly so if you're warding well.

Baffey

Neo Member
After 2 years of playing this game I have FINALLY made it to gold. On a side note, gold seems to be easier than silver...maybe less toxic players ? dunno but it's a beautiful thing.

Einbroch

Banned
After 2 years of playing this game I have FINALLY made it to gold. On a side note, gold seems to be easier than silver...maybe less toxic players ? dunno but it's a beautiful thing.

Congrats!

The gold club feels great
even if you got it in 3s huehuehuehueehue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom