• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
i4998701103.jpg
:)

Q8D3vil

Yeah, I had my game uninstalled until like 2 days ago.

Setup definitely works though. Seems like a good way to work back through my ranked decay. Assuming I don't bore myself to death first.

Killing adc with 2 Q's is worth the boring laning phase.
btw, there are counter to sustain nasus like rumble and extremely aggressive Renekton but nobody play them, freelo.

Super pissed at this game.. Loss after loss after loss. How much would I get for an account with almost all the skins?
Yup. Got demoted after demoted.

Either because the team generally sucks or they just troll the fuck out of the team because they don't get the lane they wanted.

This game sometimes is a fucking garbage.

Boken

Banned
if you go in already thinking how shitty your teams are or how bad the place you are at is, you're already reducing your chances of winning

you gotta be positive
you gotta think, i gotta be better than all this, even if i give that guy the lane he wants, ill do better than him with support!
you gotta learn how to play support!
you gotta think, i can make a difference!
you gotta think, maths is on my side! there are only 4 retards on my team, 5 on the other!

if its really getting you down and your mind cant handle it, you probably shouldnt play ranked.

Ferga

the power of skins and visual reworks is amazing

GARENS EVERYWHERE

havent seen a single garen

people know he is useless obviously.

viktor has potential to carry.

Garen has potential to win lane and run around really fast, not doing much.

And my archangel didn't turn in seraph in my last game. Weird ass crap. It like glitched after my first use of its shield and it got stuck on archangel

Leezard

oh wow. you're right. 0.5 calories. i can't drink this.

i don't understand why that would be the naming convention though. diet coke has no sugar.

Coke zero is just a rebrand. Diet coke was popular with women but not with men, so they made coke zero and marketed it towards men.

Yup, so many bad Viktors out there just playing him for the skin. It's especially apparent with Viktor. Most of them have no idea how to trade with him at all and are effectively just waiting to be ganked.

Like I'm still learning him but it pains me to see what they're doing. The worst part is they'll go off and say he's a shit champion just because they suck at him and don't realise how unique, fun and strong he is.

Oh well.

Edwardo

Decided to give my old friend Kayle a try again today. Went 5-0 with her and 2-0 with Varus today, putting me into my series. Here we go..

Merovin

See you at 90+, where you win 5-4-3 per win until 99, and then you lose two or three in a row. Currently sitting at 97, I'm not such a fool to think I'll qualify anytime soon

You can do it bip, I looked the other day and you were at 99, I believe!!

rakhir

Perhaps it's just me who can't taste the difference then. :p
Obligatory
$%28KGrHqQOKocE3G8UFYrDBN1cWWow-w~~_35.JPG

I can't wait to see this years' halloween skins. I didn't play much in the previous years, and absolutely didn't purchased anything until Vi was released.
I now have like 20 skins, or more.

Yup, so many bad Viktors out there just playing him for the skin. It's especially apparent with Viktor. Most of them have no idea how to trade with him at all and are effectively just waiting to be ganked.

Like I'm still learning him but it pains me to see what they're doing. The worst part is they'll go off and say he's a shit champion just because they suck at him and don't realise how unique, fun and strong he is.

Oh well.

I bought him recently, he's so fun but I'm terrified to bring him to ranked and I don't play much else at the moment, only get a couple games a night at most. Arguments over which enhancement? Or is it basically E for damage, Q for trades, W for never?

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
I bought him recently, he's so fun but I'm terrified to bring him to ranked and I don't play much else at the moment, only get a couple games a night at most. Arguments over which enhancement? Or is it basically E for damage, Q for trades, W for never?

are you seriously asking which skill to augment when one of them is named DEATH RAY?

are you seriously asking which skill to augment when one of them is named DEATH RAY?

Not reeeeeeallly. I know which one I like to augment. It's a Death Ray after all. The first time I played him, I, uh, may have just shouted 'DEATH RAY' every time I used it. >.>

Was just wondering if there were any arguments for the others.

Also: get on with the OT ya bum.

Considering buying Darius regardless. As garath said a while back, he's rarely picked or banned. I think he trades pretty well, and lategame that true damage is gonna upset anybody.

Q8D3vil

Considering buying Darius regardless. As garath said a while back, he's rarely picked or banned. I think he trades pretty well, and lategame that true damage is gonna upset anybody.

Until you overextend lane (which you will do if u want to harass with q) and die horribly to ganks.

Never Q. E if you want more damage, W for more utility. Never Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom