• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
VvrYxfR.png

bMb6CAq.png

MISUn32.png

bMb6CAq.png

rZquLgh.png

bMb6CAq.png

dSibFsK.png

tMiGVbt.png

2q8aRft.png

SQTNPoy.png

F4hiqRi.png

DRGoXSt.png

bMb6CAq.png

teCufwF.png

bMb6CAq.png

d3BpRIE.png

bMb6CAq.png

SIOruYg.png

bMb6CAq.png

7FIZBRh.png

bMb6CAq.png

lPN2954.png

bMb6CAq.png

cQhnGhZ.png

qQQnAz2.png

toexf3j.png

bK5svM0.png

krF26K9.png

Player List:

Register on the LoLGAF player spreadsheet (created by boken) with your GAF name and Summoner name.

View the spreadsheet to find other players in your ranked tier and on your server to play some games!

Wall of Shame:

V7GpjQX.png

Free Champion Rotation:

lol.com_.banner.article.f2protation.week40fdjsan4.jpg

Blitzcrank
VBS7uss.png

Tryndamere
01u6OeA.png

Twitch
21xuVaS.png

Veigar
q1lIgfi.png

Garen
pm0eZ8w.png

Caitlyn
6yho9Z0.png

Orianna
M5FhjtK.png

Leona
SvnltYX.png

Skarner
2gv53VE.png

Darius
dziNRNG.png

Current Sales:

2013.11.08.articlebanner.champskinsalefnla32ja.jpg

Champions:

• Syndra @ 487 RP
  • Leona @ 440 RP
  • Cho'Gath @ 260 RP

Skins:

• Jailbreak Graves @ 487 RP
  • Veigar Greybeard @ 375 RP
  • Ruthless Pantheon @ 260 RP

Guesong

That's a pretty great OP, nice work.

Also, hi! I'm Scyxia in the NA LoL Lobby, drudging my way up to level 30, but once I'm there I'll be sure to communicate more with everyone!

Blizzard

Banned
What does the Latin phrase on the Draven emblem mean? The only thing I could find on it in Google was stuff from Homestuck.

Gravity seems completely useless but Power could be useful for chasing with ulti....I guess :/

Gravity is really good. The Mana, Mana Regen and CDR are all stats Viktor loves.

The extra cast range on W is great if you want a more utility focused build than balls to the wall damage.

Power is by far the worst.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
problem with gravity on viktor is that his damage is already low. giving up so much damage for m/regen and range on your w cast is pretty weak. death is not like a small jump in damage, it's something essential to remaining competitive. worse yet, if we are talking about late game being stuck with gravity would be the worst. in a perfect world viktor's rod would be a usable item that would let you swap the active augment.

Understood, gentlemen.

Yea, seems maybe they can tweak the other 2 augments in some way to make them more meaningful and actually force a situational decision to be made (like base boot upgrades)...or just allow you access to all 3 on a cooldown, rotational basis.

Understood, gentlemen.

Yea, seems maybe they can tweak the other 2 augments in some way to make them more meaningful and actually force a situational decision to be made (like boot upgrades)...or just allow you access to all 3 on a cooldown, rotational basis.
They've been working on making the other augments more meaningufl for a while, but they kinda just started bouncing it around and left it for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom