• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Just going to leave this here, I don't want us to get past the first page without any waifu fan art. It should be illegal.

ahri-fan-art-56475467.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Well it took me forever in season 3 to do this, so I hope you will all forgive me an image-filled post. 399 games later:

promov8sdr.png

I don't think I usually lolnexus, but I checked it after seeing we had a gold 3 mid, and then that they had a gold 3 mid. So many gold 3:

The other team surrendered though, possibly with 4 votes. I think we took all outer towers besides 1, and had not even taken any inhibitor towers.

game5bszr.png

As anyone around the GAF channel has probably noticed, I've been winning out of promotions, and going on 4-5 game losing streaks as soon as I hit a gold promotion series. This was my 5th promotion attempt in 10 days if I did the math right.

The first 4 promotion series, 14 games, I lost every single game besides two games that were 5v4 in my favor. Such loss. Wow!

Finally, a winning streak continued through the series, which was 3-0. One of the Kat games was for practice to remind myself how to play Kat.

Thanks to soda cop and garathk in particular for giving me Sejuani advice. Retrospective on some of my most played champions over the 399 season 3 games from Silver 2 down to Silver 5, then back up to Gold 5:

nami_totalsc9s68.png

Nami, the eternal GAF waifu, carrying everyone to gold! I probably had some good games with her, but I was not consistent enough. Maybe I just needed to play 50+ games with her to become consistent, but it was too frustrating trying to extend assistance from the bottom lane.

draven_totalsybsxf.png

Draven does it all! The same bottom lane thing would apply. Once Draven started clicking for me, I had some silly win rate like 15 wins, 3 losses, and I would win even when I did poorly in lane. However, after the passive change and the loss of the Q damage over time, I stopped doing as well with Draven.

katarina_totalsv8sol.png

Katarina, one of my most played champions. In season 2 I had 100 wins, 55 losses with Kat. I didn't like her after the remake as much, but with the recent change to make her R more responsive, she did seem pretty cool to play again. I played her in one of the final promotion wins.

corki_totals32srq.png

Corki...and I would guess that 90% or more of these games were AP Corki. This was the era of AP Corki, when I got to Silver 3 or 2 and decided to start becoming consistent with a champion who could work in most mid lanes and who was rarely banned. I think this was before LCS when Corki started getting banned all the time for his bottom lane triforce success. I think I did pretty well with Corki on average, and it was fun confusing people with the crazy damage he puts out. On good games, I would generally have #1 or #2 damaeg to champions due to ult spam. I recently had a Nidalee complain about being killed by a high-damage missile...YES, NIDALEE, HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Unfortunately, Corki depends not only on me doing well, not getting carpal tunnel from holding down space too much, hitting lots of skillshots, and avoiding all the champions, but also depends on having a couple of good teammates who can stay alive or tank damage, so you have time to spam all the rockets. After I failed to get to gold with Corki, I switched over to Sejuani.

sejuani_totals4ps7d.png

A few people spectated some of my games and provided some advice. Garathk and soda cop/dimb offered Sejuani advice in particular, and thanks again for that. I was not the best jungler or Sejuani, but I think I was at least average, and it probably helped me become a better player in general to familiarize myself with jungling constantly. Unfortunately, trying to do Sejuani all the time also coincided with the 10 days of losing 4 promotion attempts. So, I switched back to AP mid for two games, and one final good Sejuani game to end it, and finally accomplished my goal of getting gold without (as far as I remember) duoing.

Thanks to anyone who cheered me on. :)

Zukuu

Banned
I have to say, I kinda like to play Shen. Played a few games with him to great success.
I'm unsure what to rune him for tho. He's AP but doesn't really does all that much with it, apart from Q last hit / mini harass.

Here's my current setup:

Red - Attack Speed
Yellow - Armor
Blue - MR
Quint - ??? (had AP previously for harass and last hit with Q, dunno if AD for last hitting, or more attack speed, or movement speed or flat health or gp10 lol)

Masteries are 9/21/0. 4 into flurry or cdr? Can't decide really and should I go for ArPen or MPen?

As for go-to build (I alter items obviously depending on team comp):
-Sunfire Cape or Spirit Visage (depending on lane opponent), then the other
-Ninja Tabi or Mercury Treads
-Randuin
-Warmogs
-Now I'm already at 4.7k hp. Probably an offensive item to help with split pushing and pressure, unless I need to get even more tanky. Atma Impaler? Iceborn Gauntlet? Trinity Force? Elder Lizard?

Any opinions greatly valued. I'm really torn here.

Blizzard

Banned
you really like rylais summons. congrats though.
Always always liandrys rylais on AP Corki. I just tried the combination on Kat, though building Abyssal earlier would probably have been better.

I basically NEVER get Rylais on Sejuani, but was going to try it since I was getting pretty fed in the last Sejuani game. I unfortunately gave up a 500G shutdown bonus as part of that, though.

Zukuu

Banned
I just played a 1on5 lmao - other 4 guys just didn't connect. Went 3/4 even. Shen op. Took them a bit under 15 minutes (scrubs! :3)

Mothman91

Woah Summons, congrats!!

And the doge makes me laugh alot lol. And how the fuq did I have 200 posts, I'm gonna triple that count this OT!!

Ferga

How to play singed;

Load game,
Press tab,
ignore all teammates
then you can either kill/farm or farm/feed
tank everything and get people to chase you
win game

Kuntz

Subbed, because I'm downloading the game right now and I'm scared.

Time for some guides, I read the advices but 80% of the words are specific to the game so I don't know what a ward is yet (but i'll buy a lot)

Boken

Banned
Subbed, because I'm downloading the game right now and I'm scared.

Time for some guides, I read the advices but 80% of the words are specific to the game so I don't know what a ward is yet (but i'll buy a lot)
Don't worry about wards too much when you're learning :)

Focus on getting used to the game mechanically first!

Q8D3vil

How to play singed;

Load game,
Press tab,
ignore all teammates
then you can either kill/farm or farm/feed
tank everything and get people to chase you
win game
Opponent picked rumble
Spend the whole game running back and forth to the base.

if anyone is planning on watching the final, do NOT open the client or LoLeSports.

Just use the LoL event VoDs subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLEventVoDs

Also don't open Facebook or whatever.

Riot spoiled it everywhere they could.

Even if you have spoilers turned off on LoLeSports there's a big banner with the result and the bracket isn't hidden.

Boken

Banned
if anyone is planning on watching the final, do NOT open the client or LoLeSports.

Just use the LoL event VoDs subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLEventVoDs

Also don't open Facebook or whatever.

Riot spoiled it everywhere they could.

Even if you have spoilers turned off on LoLeSports there's a big banner with the result and the bracket isn't hidden.
lower dem hate shields

i4802257666.gif

I actually got spoiled by checking the Dota 2 thread.
i swear the dota thread is trying to sabotage us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom