• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baffey

Neo Member
Well it took me forever in season 3 to do this, so I hope you will all forgive me an image-filled post. 399 games later:

Congrats! oh and btw I have definitely played with you recently, I remember seeing your name. I just reached gold as well.

Loving the Taric, and the demotions with Program!

Why does everyone hate me. :(

I laughed sooooo much oh my god~

Wall of Shame:

V7GpjQX.png

Woo, first Wall of Shame!

Despite the haters I'm subbed 'cos that was a beastly OP. Well done guys. ;___;

Einbroch

Banned
why is it a waste if it's a good skin?

Because it is a good skin.

And if it's because you don't play the champion it's a waste already.

I play Thresh a lot. The skin is okay. I just enjoy that elitist feeling I get when I play with a skin that the opponent doesn't have.

Feels good.

DeadNames

Banned
Khazix is so much freaking fun. I'm playing him more.

Also fiddles fear when he's ulting you building full ap is just wrong.

FoxSpirit

Today, I played my first ranked. The enemy ADC was Teemo. The end.

Longer version: I was Nami with Varus vs Teemo&Soraka. Ahahaha. Plus I was much better in warding and zoning. People not buying pink wards and pushing over the river = GG.
They died often. There was a lot of blood.

<3 Nami.

Does NA have this glitch too? Ignore doesn't work after you logout. They're still in the list but if you somehow got queued with them again, you still see their messages.

It's really irritating when you report someone after the game only to found out he was supposed to be in your ignore list already.

Does NA have this glitch too? Ignore doesn't work after you logout. They're still in the list but if you somehow got queued with them again, you still see their messages.

It's really irritating when you report someone after the game only to found out he was supposed to be in your ignore list already.
There's this friendlist bug going on 3.12 I believe.

Edwardo

It only works if you tell them you ignored them.

EXGN

Just had the wildest comeback. Were down like 8K gold and only had our base towers left. I was able to help my team push the enemy back for like 8 minutes through Sona's sustain. Then they tried to force a Baron fight, but their carries got cocky and jumped over the wall into the front line.

XeM42Hml.jpg

I land a three-man Crescendo to lock up their two fed carries. On top of that, Morde is able to get Ezreal's ghost, which allows us to clean the rest of them up.

We're so far behind we only manage to get a tower for our pleasure, so they resume pressuring us at our base. Our Morde gets caught out of position, so they dive him. We kite back and then I come up with one of these guys...

1WEAAF5l.jpg

This leads to the death of everyone but Syndra, and we manage to finish out the game, despite (at one point) an 8K gold differential and several surrender attempts.

Just had the wildest comeback. Were down like 8K gold and only had our base towers left. I was able to help my team push the enemy back for like 8 minutes through Sona's sustain. Then they tried to force a Baron fight, but their carries got cocky and jumped over the wall into the front line.

XeM42Hml.jpg

I land a three-man Crescendo to lock up their two fed carries. On top of that, Morde is able to get Ezreal's ghost, which allows us to clean the rest of them up.

We're so far behind we only manage to get a tower for our pleasure, so they resume pressuring us at our base. Our Morde gets caught out of position, so they dive him. We kite back and then I come up with one of these guys...

1WEAAF5l.jpg

This leads to the death of everyone but Syndra, and we manage to finish out the game, despite (at one point) an 8K gold differential and several surrender attempts.

dem crescendo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom