• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
prseHSM.png

92GMBvh.png

BdDiP13.png

kGmoG4Q.png

zFILtC1.png

wKcydwv.png

1GnMqiZ.png

AiZoZ3C.png

S9d63dN.png

OPwZdgV.png

qMqvMrR.png

eocIoCO.png

5RkOrLn.png

dpuxLSk.png

fVRyzWM.png

QLngkNO.png

iDXjDLp.png

o4INe3p.png

Tc5gvhm.png

Player List:

Register on the LoLGAF player spreadsheet (created by boken) with your GAF name and Summoner name.

View the spreadsheet to find other players in your ranked tier and on your server to play some games!

Wall of Shame:

200+ posts.

MlmBW8E.png

Community Info:

Join the NeoGAF chat room in game! Click on the chat tab in the lower right corner of the client when you're logged in:

YGHCUuP.png

Click on the create/join button:

kMMkMxc.png

Type NeoGAF in the entry box and join:

xS05uoD.png

You can hit the gear icon in the top right of the chat box and click "autojoin on startup" to join the room when you log in.

MeHth9m.png

We also have Mumble servers for talking to other GAF players in-game or just to hang out and chat with other LoLGAF players.

Server 1:

Label: NeoGAF
Address: chi.eoreality.net
Port: 64739

Server 2

Label: NeoGAF
Address: 72.5.195.123
Port: 64738

eSports:

Check out the League of Legends Championship Series thread (created by Edwardo) to discuss the weekly LCS action with other member of LoLGAF!

zkylon

zkylewd
lux, syndra, jinx

tons of references I don't understand

doge

well done

I'm still queen of shame. you can be princess, boko

Just got dumped out of my third promo game but apparently the net issues are only on NA and not EUW?

Amazing comic, btw.

Tizoc

Is....is this the feel of a new LoL thread?!

Alrighty then, could someone elaborate on how one would go about Jungling with Warwick? I'm not familiar with ganking outside of asking my allies via chat, should I just jungle within the area closest to my base?

i wonder if morg will get nerfed

like just make black shield last like 3s or something

They'll probably change it so that physical damage effects don't have their CC prevented by it, if it comes to that. I doubt it would be anytime soon, regardless.

zkylon

zkylewd
They'll probably change it so that physical damage effects don't have their CC prevented by it, if it comes to that. I doubt it would be anytime soon, regardless.

i feel that would be kind of boring and make it more unpredictable. i think making it more clutch like sivir spellshield would be a better idea

don't really know if she deserves a nerf, i just don't like the kind of play she brings in lcs.

i feel that would be kind of boring and make it more unpredictable. i think making it more clutch like sivir spellshield would be a better idea

don't really know if she deserves a nerf, i just don't like the kind of play she brings in lcs.

Well, it's kind of a loophole that it stops CC from effects that can't break it through damage. The logic is that at the time Morgana was built there were basically no physical damage abilities with CC attached; even if it was an ADC or similarly AD-based champion their CC was either non-damaging (Trondamore) or magic damage (Ashe).

So, from a pure gameplay stand-point it's probably something that should have been done a long time ago that got put off because people weren't playing that much of Morgana or of the champions who actually have AD-based CC.

As far as consistency goes, while it's really cute watching Krepo try to Black Shield an Ace in the Hole, if you're playing Morgana you should know what it blocks and what it doesn't, and it should be consistent between damage and CC.

brian!

i think morgana is fine, she's just strong in this meta which is already kinda changing with the dorans shield nerf
i think it's more likely you'd see more item tweaking

zkylon

zkylewd
zkylon, I've been meaning to ask, what's the source of your avatar?
it's a still i took from the film the sky crawlers (with some color edits like everything i do)

been meaning to change it for a while but i can't find anything i like more than this

Well, it's kind of a loophole that it stops CC from effects that can't break it through damage. The logic is that at the time Morgana was built there were basically no physical damage abilities with CC attached; even if it was an ADC or similarly AD-based champion their CC was either non-damaging (Trondamore) or magic damage (Ashe).

So, from a pure gameplay stand-point it's probably something that should have been done a long time ago that got put off because people weren't playing that much of Morgana or of the champions who actually have AD-based CC.

As far as consistency goes, while it's really cute watching Krepo try to Black Shield an Ace in the Hole, if you're playing Morgana you should know what it blocks and what it doesn't, and it should be consistent between damage and CC.
yeah that's true

i think if it just broke on first cc it'd be fine too

i think morgana is fine, she's just strong in this meta which is already kinda changing with the dorans shield nerf
i think it's more likely you'd see more item tweaking
yea i don't really like the spellthingie line. like it's a lot of gold with a very shitty active at the end, it feels pretty bad for me

and again my controversial opinion being that both junglers and supports have too much gold this season :p

Nekofrog

Banned

I think the logic behind that would be that even though it's going to land, it will help mitigate any possible followup damage if you don't have 100% vision on the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom