• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

Had to vs top fiddle as irelia.....

Holy god.

Used all my flask charges and 3 red pots in less than 5minutes because the level 1 birds were doing some real bullshit bounces on me.

Glad I mauled him once I bought merc treads.

Edwardo

We got eager, probably myself most of all and almost threw, but still...

mGRJhV3.png

That game was a mess though. We had a triple DC for a while and they had a double. They couldn't capitalize on the numbers advantage, so we snowballed.

Congrats dude

NAIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!

A guy named "Disfunctional" starts to feed on purpose because our Rammus didn't manage to gank a Fizz.

The irony hurts as much as the LP sink.

Talents

Banned
O so I tried E first on Yasuo and ya it is pretty nice. I could only imagine how it was with the 100% dmg increase.

Yeah it's awesome, especially once you hit level 2 and get the EQ combo. You can either push them out of lane or kill them most of the time.

Edwardo

I have been for Nami. I just bought them and tried them out. Felt pretty good, but I dunno.

Yea I've been using them forever now. I feel like it definitely helps. I run Gold quints, armor reds, hp yellows, and mr blues on every support. It's a nice balance for hp and resistances, plus if something goes wrong, i'll have a bit more gold to buy whatever item I need on my first back.

No, don't. You need the health/armor/ap for the lane.

Hmm, alright. Maybe i'll pick up some armor quints and see how it feels.

I'm playing really awful as ADC now. Even with someone safe like Trist and teammates like Alistar and Braum, I went 8/15. I somehow manage to keep getting caught by their Yasuo. They also had Lee and Fizz who kept diving me. There was one WTF moment where I actually avoided Yasuo's ult, but somehow get caught in it because Lee Q2R'd me into it while Yasuo's ult was playing.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
[17:10:22] Phillip Costigan: the second one could be "Bronze at the speed of light"
[17:10:24] Phillip Costigan: or something
[17:10:44] Dobkeratops: ludicrous speed
[17:10:46] Dobkeratops: is faster
[17:10:49] Dobkeratops: than lightspeed
[17:10:55] Phillip Costigan: no it's not lol

Costy's pop culture levels are Unranked as fuck.

TomShoe

Banned
I'm playing really awful as ADC now. Even with someone safe like Trist and teammates like Alistar and Braum, I went 8/15. I somehow manage to keep getting caught by their Yasuo. They also had Lee and Fizz who kept diving me. There was one WTF moment where I actually avoided Yasuo's ult, but somehow get caught in it because Lee Q2R'd me into it while Yasuo's ult was playing.

It's OK to die.

The hard part is trying not to go on tilt. As long as I don't get killed 3-4-5 times in a row, it's possible to come back and at least contribute.

Edwardo

Gold quints aren't worth the trouble anymore since global gold got increased and you get extra money from the gold items anyways.

You know what goes good with gold? MORE GOLD

But ya, that's true. Time to move on and get some more actual stats. Actually it'll probably help my laning.

[17:10:22] Phillip Costigan: the second one could be "Bronze at the speed of light"

Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

if he had any respectable pop culture levels he'd teach Riot about merchandising.

drawkcaB

Anyone still use gold quints on supports?

Rather have improved combat stats, typically health or armor. AP Quints for damage centric supports like Zyra, Karma, and here and there Lulu. If I see on lolnexus that the opposing support is running gold quints, I'm smashing face at level 2 or 3.

I've actually committed a cardinal sin and dumped %MS quints on all my rune pages as well. Starting to get more comfortable with playing mid, particular roaming and objectives. My CS'ing is still terrible, particularly in lane, but that's an issue any time I play top/mid/ADC.

Jeff-DSA

welcome to silver, jeff-dsa

you will like it slightly more than bronze

It's not my first time here. I placed in Silver 3 and hit promos for Silver 2 at one point. But when I placed, I was only getting 4-7 LP per win and losing 24 on average per loss. I then went on a bad losing streak playing a lot of support and fell right out into Bronze. So I'm back, yeah, and this time my LP gain/loss ratio is in my favor. Time to climb again.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
HERE is an example of a recent match where my team lost, it's a pretty typical example. I'm a firm believer that ELO hell exists and that I'm stuck in the darkest pits of it. I ping on the map all the time indicating that I'm coming in for a gank, that we should retreat or there's mia's, etc. Despite this, my teams always ignore the information provided and just derp so unbelievably hard. I've been playing on and off since beta, I'm no pro certainly but I know what's going on. I can actually last hit properly, initiate ganks and ward among other things. That alone should put me somewhere high silver I would think at least. Sadly I'm stuck losing almost every game with the best score on my team by far being unable to kill an entire team solo because my team always gets picked off 1 by 1 until I'm alone.

I'm just venting because I'm stuck in bronze 5 no matter what despite not sucking at the game.

Ocho

That alone should put me somewhere high silver I would think at least.

Thinking you should be in higher elo is your first mistake. You are where you belong. Carry harder. I heard it's quite easy with Tryndamere. You could've split pushed to their inhibitor if your team was dying 1 by 1. Apply pressure.

Also: New thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom