• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALN1031

i think morgana is fine, she's just strong in this meta which is already kinda changing with the dorans shield nerf
i think it's more likely you'd see more item tweaking

I really think the resurgence of Morgana is a response to the Leona/Annie/Thresh trio that emerged in bot lane supports. She sort of does well or counters those three.

I don't see why she would be nerfed. Morg is an answer to the current meta and not some end-all pick.

Well, yeah, and she hasn't even really been around long enough yet to get a worthwhile read on how successful she is at answering the current meta. It's not like she's rolling out with a 100% pick/ban and winrate.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Well I'm sure this OP will be okay, I gue...

[reads]

2425156-the+rock+clapping.gif

Type2

Nami, zyra, karma!, morg and Janna are much better with the spellthief line. It goes a long way in helping you get your support core plus a damage item which those aps need.
Nami is a gigantic bully in lane now. Shame with zyra is that her numbers still feel weak.
I should look into who is the squishiest of the supports I listed because it feels like zyra. Could be Janna .

Edit: great job on the ot, Ill read it when I'm off work.

Nami, zyra, karma!, morg and Janna are much better with the spellthief line. It goes a long way in helping you get your support core plus a damage item which those aps need.
Nami is a gigantic bully in lane now. Shame with zyra is that her numbers still feel weak.
I should look into who is the squishiest of the supports I listed because it feels like zyra. Could be Janna .

Edit: great job on the ot, Ill read it when I'm off work.

Well, even if she didn't have the lowest base stats, she'd still feel like the squishiest because she's the only one without a heal, a shield, or both. Though I still like her against Thresh for those clutch plant-blocks and the sheer discouragement of her counter-engage. "You don't get it, do you Thresh? I'm not locked in here with you - you're locked in here with me."

Tizoc

Is Nashor's Teeth a good item to use with Warwick? It gives 50% attack speed, AP buff for his Ulti and offers 20% cooldown passive.
Granted it's a unique passive but Spirit visage+Nashor's Teeth would mean 30% cooldown.
EDIT: Oh wait I could use a Zephyr instead even though it offers 10% extra cooldown...

Tizoc

The fact that the manga used for the OP is Cromartie High School makes it even more awesome.
EDIT: HOLY SHIT VELKOZ HAS GIORNO'S HAIRCUT, GOOD SHOW SIR!

Though I still like her against Thresh for those clutch plant-blocks and the sheer discouragement of her counter-engage. "You don't get it, do you Thresh? I'm not locked in here with you - you're locked in here with me."

It's great, isn't it? They fall for it every time.

Glorious glorious OT.

And why should Morgana get nerfed? Just because she can actually deal with the 3 FotM picks? Those nerf suggestions are terrible (one time block are you cereal?). She's already a very niche pick.

Mothman91

Ok, I finally got the chance to read the thread now that I'm at home.

Awesome OP, was very funny and to the point.

corki/10.

zkylon

zkylewd
Glorious glorious OT.

And why should Morgana get nerfed? Just because she can actually deal with the 3 FotM picks? Those nerf suggestions are terrible (one time block are you cereal?). She's already a very niche pick.

chill dude just thinking out loud

also I'm personally not a big fan of uninteractive laners, specially in competitive, which is kind of morg's jist no matter which lane you put her

at least thresh, leona and annie are fun to watch yo

Nekofrog

Banned
Took Brand support down with Newt's Sivir. Not the best choice against a Draven/Sivir whose movement speed made it hard to hit things, but holy shit the level 1 chunk we had on that Sona caused an instant flash. So funny. In the end we won and it was k.

Blizzard

Banned
Took Brand support down with Newt's Sivir. Not the best choice against a Draven/Sivir whose movement speed made it hard to hit things, but holy shit the level 1 chunk we had on that Sona caused an instant flash. So funny. In the end we won and it was k.
I poked abilities and sometimes did damage with Vel'koz.

The ult locks your camera so it's great. I fired it vaguely in the direction of a teamfight but then couldn't see ANYTHING of the enemy team so I could only hear people commenting that the Brand + Vel'koz damage were apparently effective.

Time to get demoted to Silver V, yeah!

ed:Vel'Koz support, no tank. Demotion in process.

ed2:Demotion failed. Ahri too stronk
ALH96gD.png

Surrender at 20. They would have won in teamfights, thankfully there was any teamfight.

I poked abilities and sometimes did damage with Vel'koz.

The ult locks your camera so it's great. I fired it vaguely in the direction of a teamfight but then couldn't see ANYTHING of the enemy team so I could only hear people commenting that the Brand + Vel'koz damage were apparently effective.

Vel'Koz used Hyper Beam! It's super effective! (You gotta use your imagination, y'know, we're only one Gen 2 LoL here.)

So, Jin Air found out the hard way what happens when you tank Faker's KDA with the cheesy Ace in the Hole -> Nidalee Spear combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom