• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Idiots.

They should let you dodge in promos. That was a pointless waste of time.

Edit: the guy who had Trynd picks him every game, any lane. I mean...

Jeff-DSA

Oh, wonderful. Next match I'm still in champ select and some dickhead just took Pantheon mid.

Eff you, Riot. You have to be trolling me.

Some day I'll get level 30 and good enough to join a team. Just finished an ARAM game ( I think theyre called)? Last damn near 50 minutes. I had 2 kills but about 70 assists as Taric. We were kicking ass until a teammate dropped connection. From there the other team slowly ground us to a pulp. Talk about frustrating.

zkylon

zkylewd
i286ADbDPP2Er.png

just got trashed talked all game for swapping lanes with after i we both get counterpicked

like they kept calling me and renek pussies and ganking us over and over

renek was having inet issues so they killed him over and over again while he was afk

one of my team told them that and they literally answered "your mom"

what the hell is wrong with some people

edit: (also again one diamond carrying a bunch of goldies)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the voli flip, the panth stun, the bubble, the tidal wave. that was one CC'd Darius. good stuff!

edit: TEEEEEEEEEEEEMO

Jeff-DSA

I played like poop, we still won. I'll take it. One more win for promo. I clearly am beyond a noob when it comes to Nami, only being my 3rd game with her.

Achtius

idk, teemo came back big, but he was also the reason why darius was so big.

darius have 1/3 of the team's gold for over 30 minutes.

Jeff-DSA

Yeah, it wouldn't have been so out of hand early if Teemo had played a bit safer. Volibear had to babysit him a lot, and we never got a gank come our way as a result though Hecarim came in multiple times and pushed our lane against us. We did ok, but Darius was an absolute monster.

They did a poor job of capitalizing on the fact that one of their players was so far ahead, and we ended up just winning our lanes in the end.

Some stuff I totally screwed up:

- Left Mikael's uncasted multiple times when it could have saved someone
- Left my ult uncasted 2-3 times in critical moments, or I casted it late
- Missed an easy kill by not casting my W
- Died twice for not backing on low mana
- Didn't use Frost Queen's Claim enough. Left it uncasted too much

Lots to learn from on that one. I probably delayed my Sighstone just a bit too much too.

brian!

Just bought Kogmaw,

gimme tip/tricks. also build order/skill order.

a lot safer than he looks, be cognizant of your cooldowns, use q for last hits u mite miss/pseudo auto-attack reset, dont forget his ult bring r3al pain

build is trinity bork, or bork trinity if u feelin dat heat

skill order is usually wewqwwwweee, but i mean some ppl feel the q second max and thats ok too. maxing e gives more slow, and e is easy to land

That Yasuo Triforce. Jesus Christ that hurts to see.

How do you normally do against a Yasuo top?

Like any matchup, it depends. Most I've found to be pretty squirrely and hard to hit with Q's. As such, it tends to be only maybe 60/40 in my favor, often times turning into a lane that I can't really kill in without help. No idea why he has a TF.

Jeff-DSA

Well, Yasuo intentionally fed. He said as much in chat. Gave up 3 kills and kept saying, "lol, have fun with a fed Garen" a few times. I was 5-0, ended up 11-10 after the massive drop off.

The best part? The "tribunal" won't do anything to someone like him. What a colossal dick.

I'm 2-2. Have to win this next one.

Edit: It'll be me as Talon facing Leblanc in mid. Going to be a challenge, but it's on me.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Well, Yasuo intentionally fed. He said as much in chat. Gave up 3 kills and kept saying, "lol, have fun with a fed Garen" a few times. I was 5-0, ended up 11-10 after the massive drop off.

The best part? The "tribunal" won't do anything to someone like him. What a colossal dick.

I'm 2-2. Have to win this next one.

The tribunal has been closed for months. so yeah, they wont.

Blizzard

Banned
The tribunal has been closed for months. so yeah, they wont.
I didn't know this, so I guess I was right about the tribunal not doing much. D: Has Riot said anything about why (working on an improved system and they don't want people punished by the tribunal or something)?

zkylon

zkylewd
iDEScJ9iF8otl.png

i swear people are drophacking my team or whatever cos three games in a row we got disconnects and crashes and whatnot

a fucking hour of waiting the again 1 (not very good) diamond and 4 useless shits just dance around like idiots trying to take our base while worst vayne ever just gets one shot by me every single time

three games in a row

today's not my day

people are fucking assholes

most heartbreaking loss ever

i fucking hate losing with syndra

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I didn't know this, so I guess I was right about the tribunal not doing much. D: Has Riot said anything about why (working on an improved system and they don't want people punished by the tribunal or something)?
last i heard, it's supposed to come back as an improved version.

in the meantime we get the joke chat-ban system.

Newt

iDEScJ9iF8otl.png

i swear people are drophacking my team or whatever cos three games in a row we got disconnects and crashes and whatnot

a fucking hour of waiting the again 1 (not very good) diamond and 4 useless shits just dance around like idiots trying to take our base while worst vayne ever just gets one shot by me every single time

three games in a row

today's not my day

people are fucking assholes

most heartbreaking loss ever

i fucking hate losing with syndra
If this was NA ranked 5s, this would all be Fallen's fault.

Jeff-DSA

We got eager, probably myself most of all and almost threw, but still...

mGRJhV3.png

That game was a mess though. We had a triple DC for a while and they had a double. They couldn't capitalize on the numbers advantage, so we snowballed.

I tried out Braum today as part of the new free champion rotation and he is a really fun champ to play.

Once the next rotation comes I'll probably end up buying Braum, definitely my favorite support.

I don't play ranked BTW, I know Braum is almost 100% ban rate.

Question for the lol players.

I seem to win most of my lanes, but during the mid to late game I always seem to lose CS and my effectiveness dies off. In my last game I was Ryze top, I dominated the Garen getting 3 kills and then roamed mid and the enemy jungle and picked up 3 more kills.

The problem I had was I couldn't be everywhere at once. My team still got picked off out of position and by the time I reached the fight it was always too late.

It's usually about 30mins in that I look at my CS and realise I'm about 30 behind everyone else.

So I think my question has to be, is it better to stay top and push the advantage you have or roam and try to assist the rest of the team?

Newt

I seem to win most of my lanes, but during the mid to late game I always seem to lose CS and my effectiveness dies off. In my last game I was Ryze top, I dominated the Garen getting 3 kills and then roamed mid and the enemy jungle and picked up 3 more kills.

The problem I had was I couldn't be everywhere at once. My team still got picked off out of position and by the time I reached the fight it was always too late.

It's usually about 30mins in that I look at my CS and realise I'm about 30 behind everyone else.

So I think my question has to be, is it better to stay top and push the advantage you have or roam and try to assist the rest of the team?
Objectives are usually worth more than kills or CS. You just gotta get your team to group.

Leezard

Coming mid game, you have to both get CS and help your team. If your lane is pushed towards you or a big creep wave is building, go get it unless your team is about to fight for an objective (this is also why you should have teleport). Push up the lane so that an enemy has to either miss a lot of farm or go take it. When you did push up the lane, go roam and help your team take an objective, it should be easy if you forced the enemy to respond to your push.

Blizzard

Banned
I tried out Braum today as part of the new free champion rotation and he is a really fun champ to play.

Once the next rotation comes I'll probably end up buying Braum, definitely my favorite support.

I don't play ranked BTW, I know Braum is almost 100% ban rate.
For maximum fun, make sure you support a Lucian at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom