• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

I'm going to wrap up my best of five promos tonight. I won the first, so I just need two wins in the next four to promote. "Just need."

Hold me, dudes.

Mothman91

I'm going to wrap up my best of five promos tonight. I won the first, so I just need two wins in the next four to promote. "Just need."

Hold me, dudes.
Get em. Maybe Lebron will finally do his decision once he sees you get into silver.

"My boi Jeff got into silver, looks like I gotta join the cavs now..."

zkylon

zkylewd
Did Riot finally gave her a new recall animation or different auras for skins??

none that i can see

new area size feels better

ibtf3WWFLwjrZn.png

Nekofrog

Banned
thematically, maybe. but effectively, not so much. a ranged character with an alternate form that makes her melee... ehhh. it's part of her problem botlane (part, not the only one).

plus did u no valor is her bro its tru i red it somewhere

brian!

i never had problem with the current client tho riot
im into a conceptual quinn that often sticks her arm out for her eagle to land on
except her lore is that there is no eagle and she's often making these grand movements for nothing and talking to an imaginary bird where it's already weird to talk to a real bird because they don't understand what you are saying

also confirmed in the pic
new client will come out before new summ rift

Einbroch

Banned
Did you guys know that you can spam Quinn's joke and drive your teammates nuts?

Wait about half a second between spamming the key (I keybind it), and Valor will caw repeatedly while you tell the joke!

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

jerd

holy crap

original quinn design was TRILL

http://imgur.com/a/ZZ9Ri

melee dual wielder makes so much more sense with valor

Looks so good. Also, Quinn got a skin recently??? I honestly didn't even notice. Has to be the first skin release that didn't result in the champ being spammed relentlessly for a week.

On the topic of skins, Smite has recently been doing some benefit skins such as the Ramerica skin 4th of July themed skin which proceeds went to the Red Cross for. I think that's a pretty cool thing to do and actually would make me feel less guilty about buying skins. Would be pretty cool if League would follow suit. Maybe Costigan can mention it at the next meeting or whatever.

Also, is match history down atm?

zkylon

zkylewd
i think they did something like that in oce when there was a flood or a hurricane or some shit like that

unfortunately no catastrophes in latin america so no guilt-free skin buys for me

cHinzo

Those Thresh nerfs
just got reverted after one PBE update! Thresh shall never get nerfed! :D

Also Quinn players unite! Love her latest skin where u can summon Hedwig (aka Valor). Jungle only though, so it might be odd for some of u, but sometimes u just gotta #believe.

Einbroch

Banned
Those Thresh nerfs
just got reverted after one PBE update! Thresh shall never get nerfed! :D

Also Quinn players unite! Love her latest skin where u can summon Hedwig (aka Valor). Jungle only though, so it might be odd for some of u, but sometimes u just gotta #believe.
Quinn deserves to be in all lanes and all roles.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I FOUGHT HARD FOR SOME QUINN REPRESENTATION

p.s. I didn't think I would ever be giving Kiunch tips at 2 AM on how to change a fuel filter as he struggles his way through Car Mechanic Simulator

I don't know what I'm doing with my life any more.

I found it by the way! Replaced it like a boss.

zkylon

zkylewd
In the current game I mean. 1000? 350 is less than a half of her current range, wow.
auras on new sona are much more impactful tho, specially if you make good use of em

she might need it bumped to 400, maybe, but like the auras are more fun since shields and autoattack buff thingies aren't as blegh as like giving your team some ad and armor and whatever

also they're called snuggle zones which totally works for me in my head

i think best case scenarios for new sona are crazy good, like shield for doing baron or like camping a brush with q buff aura will be intense. healing and poking ranges are untouched so you can still do shit from afar, it's just auras that have been changed. also new ult feels faster and more responsive, tho i think it's the same. also everything scales now so buying items like spellthief thingie and iceborn gauntlet will feel pretty good

i wish they bump aura range to 400 and maybe do something else for e, e is super weak right now and probably not even worth a point in lane

auras on new sona are much more impactful tho, specially if you make good use of em

she might need it bumped to 400, maybe, but like the auras are more fun since shields and autoattack buff thingies aren't as blegh as like giving your team some ad and armor and whatever

also they're called snuggle zones which totally works for me in my head

i think best case scenarios for new sona are crazy good, like shield for doing baron or like camping a brush with q buff aura will be intense. healing and poking ranges are untouched so you can still do shit from afar, it's just auras that have been changed. also new ult feels faster and more responsive, tho i think it's the same. also everything scales now so buying items like spellthief thingie and iceborn gauntlet will feel pretty good

i wish they bump aura range to 400 and maybe do something else for e, e is super weak right now and probably not even worth a point in lane

Yes it sounds good with 400 range but still those buffs were there before but more limited still but with more elements and more sinergy in R. Excited to re learn how she plays it anyway

Still the new aura effect is more noticable overlaping the old area waves which looks silly for your allies and warms the enemy of what to do, like some kind of traffic light for them which is bad.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yes it sounds good with 400 range but still those buffs were there before but more limited still but with more elements and more sinergy in R. Excited to re learn how she plays it anyway

Still the new aura effect is more noticable overlaping the old area waves which looks silly for your allies and warms the enemy of what to do, like some kind of traffic light for them which is bad.
i don't understand what you mean

more synergy in r?

more limited buffs?

old waves warned your enemies?

waddya talking about girl

i don't understand what you mean

more synergy in r?

more limited buffs?

old waves warned your enemies?

waddya talking about girl

I dont like the limited buffs she got now, the new effects warms the enemies of how you are approaching and my brain is fried right now because I got bad news about my bones. Sorry zkylon I will take a rest right now

I wear sweatbands on my wrists when i play because i am an esports athlete

and also because my wrists are getting irritated and calloused from too much gamin' and office work

jost

Neo Member
Alright Gaf, I got a team for those of you who had interest in it. Just PM me your summoners name and I will invite you! GAF for GOLD!

zkylon

zkylewd
I dont like the limited buffs she got now, the new effects warms the enemies of how you are approaching and my brain is fried right now because I got bad news about my bones. Sorry zkylon I will take a rest right now

that doesn't sound good buddy, sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom