• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1pJ0Mp4.png

WoNvElZ.png

3oNIS5I.png

BwWFbip.png

C8KJ8D9.png

gL39LBT.png

uMRF8bV.png

0MyroQI.png

smgx2MQ.png

vF2PuqY.png

2l7eokQ.png

DLZtLgX.png

GmKz8Ck.png

mLfOtju.png

GmmP0j4.png

uMvjOLc.png

RRXIXO2.png

eJ5zpFT.png

yWKVKPd.png

Ku5eq4C.gif

6QfjLlx.png

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
N53hnyi.png

Player List:

Register on the LoLGAF player spreadsheet (created by boken) with your GAF name and Summoner name.

View the spreadsheet to find other players in your ranked tier and on your server to play some games!

Community Info:

Join the NeoGAF chat room in game! Click on the chat tab in the lower right corner of the client when you're logged in:

YGHCUuP.png

Click on the create/join button:

kMMkMxc.png

Type NeoGAF in the entry box and join:

xS05uoD.png

You can hit the gear icon in the top right of the chat box and click "autojoin on startup" to join the room when you log in.

MeHth9m.png

We also have Mumble servers for talking to other GAF players in-game or just to hang out and chat with other LoLGAF players.

Server 1:

Label: NeoGAF 1
Address: voice.central.eoreality.net
Port: 3004

Server 2

Label: NeoGAF 2
Address: 72.5.195.123
Port: 64738

eSports:

Check out the League of Legends Championship Series thread (created by Edwardo) to discuss the weekly LCS action with other members of LoLGAF!

Blizzard

Banned
The OP looks decent, though I'm a little confused by the sections. Is Rengar listed under fighters/tanks instead of assassins? Or is he just there to provide a comment?

brian!

wait what the fuck there are people with twice as many posts than me how is this possible
it was supposed to be me
does the thread not count edits is that what it is

Zynx

Haha, nice OP, well done.

Although the useful information for new players is distributed in a manner that makes it less than useful for actual new players...

I can't believe I'm thinking of playing this game again - as Lulu in all lanes.

Hmm, I dunno if i'm going to buy Kog'Maw this week or armor runes... Decisions decisions..

I still have Season 3 runes and I don't plan on buying new ones any time soon. My decision is between Irelia and Orianna.

I'll probably go with Ori just because my mid pool right now is TF and Jayce. My top pool is a little better off.

actually i could probably play Annie mid pretty well but who knows

Edwardo

Everything went according to keikaku ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DjTH9Mk.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9IC1ZfNOjM
I still have Season 3 runes and I don't plan on buying new ones any time soon. My decision is between Irelia and Orianna.

I'll probably go with Ori just because my mid pool right now is TF and Jayce. My top pool is a little better off.

Yea Ori is great. I don't play a lot of mid, but I always have Ori in my back pocket in case I can't play Yasuo or something.

Mothman91

Hmm, I dunno if i'm going to buy Kog'Maw this week or armor runes... Decisions decisions..
Just bought Kog yesterday, he's pretty fun. Armor runes are really useful though.

Orianna is that mid champ that you can never go wrong with.

if u fuck up with ori its almost 9001x worse than fucking up with someone like say kat because missing shockwave literally loses games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom