• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
The theme of this OP.
6nJjqPz.png
6nJjqPz.png
6nJjqPz.png

Nekofrog

Banned
Wukong does a lot more damage while being a lot more durable than most of the champs on the list? Lol.

Wukong knockup is the easiest to land of all of those too.

not to mention his natural armor shred. yasuo with 100% crit on top of wukong's armor shred? yikes. also, it was a lot stronger before Wukong and Yasuo's nerfs. Like nightmarish.

also I wish my sleep schedule wasn't so messed up so I could play with GAF again. I go to bed almost right after I get home from work :(

Ferrio

Banned
not to mention his natural armor shred. yasuo with 100% crit on top of wukong's armor shred? yikes. also, it was a lot stronger before Wukong and Yasuo's nerfs. Like nightmarish.

also I wish my sleep schedule wasn't so messed up so I could play with GAF again. I go to bed almost right after I get home from work :(

The era of inhouses everyday is gonne GOOOOOONE.

CRS

If only I was home so I could make a TF XWX smiley, some gifs, etc.

Spruce up this waifu infested OP. (Great job though)

Blizzard

Banned
So I got a Bronze duo in my normal today

Lee camped bot so hard he barely had time to jungle, but our ww came around and started to countergank after he got Wriggles.
Vayne got so mad after the game. She had this unholy whine only a Vayne player can do.

The Bronze guys played well enough I think, I would suspect that they were some kind of smurfs.
With 6+ diamond or platinum players on the NA server...matchmaking may be bad, but I would hope that a bronze duo are smurfs.

Side note for people who do smurf, what do you enjoy about it? Winning more games than 50%, or another method of verifying your current rank by getting a second account to the same level? I mean, I think I'd enjoy winning most of my games as well, but the game is sort of designed to discourage that, by continuing to raise your rating.

i saw rengar appear so i killed him instantly as soon as he jumped.

heres how i did it.

riven R>WCancel>Q>Q>ECancel>R>Q

deleted.
Riven's not a ranged ADC, or at least, not in the current patch. D:

Newt

With 6+ diamond or platinum players on the NA server...matchmaking may be bad, but I would hope that a bronze duo are smurfs.

Side note for people who do smurf, what do you enjoy about it?
I smurf, mostly to practice with people so they can improve in their own division.

Tizoc

0h6SRE1.jpg

Another kickass win.
We started off badly, our Diana got pissed since I got 2 kills she was hoping to get (Ziggs and Lux) but I got them instead, and was pissed that they wanted to report me (calling me a polish kid, didn't bother to correct her lol)
Come mid and end game we wasted them, I think we got the baron twice?
Either way our last act was them against us at baron, eventually I got cornered by Vinegar and Zits, I take down Vinegar then my hexdrinker managed to keep me alive enough to take down Zits despite being Ignited!
Our amumu was suicidal though...

Mothman91

0h6SRE1.jpg

Another kickass win.
We started off badly, our Diana got pissed since I got 2 kills she was hoping to get (Ziggs and Lux) but I got them instead, and was pissed that they wanted to report me (calling me a polish kid, didn't bother to correct her lol)
Come mid and end game we wasted them, I think we got the baron twice?
Either way our last act was them against us at baron, eventually I got cornered by Vinegar and Zits, I take down Vinegar then my hexdrinker managed to keep me alive enough to take down Zits despite being Ignited!
Our amumu was suicidal though...
What's with the hexdrinker?

Mothman91

Eh I wanted to play it safe since they had 3 AP users. My next item would've been randuin and i finish off with Maw of M. Thing saved my ass in that final team battle which led us to our victory.

You want to go banshees veil if they have a bit of ap users.

Tizoc

You want to go banshees veil if they have a bit of ap users.

On the one hand yes, but I prioritized attack power since I was doing good in team battles, my final build would've been like this:
BoRK+Youmuu's+Inf. Edge+Maw/Hexdrinker+Randuin

To be fair I was doing fine with BoRK+Youmuu+Inf Edge, but as Twitch I've become used to making 4 weapons+1 armor.

Moodmon

Neo Member
People smurf more as a care in the community thing. Help those less fortunate, attempt to carry them to Bronze I, delay doing important OT stuff, that kind of thing.

I approve of our new waifu based overlord/OT.

Mothman91

On the one hand yes, but I prioritized attack power since I was doing good in team battles, my final build would've been like this:

To be fair I was doing fine with BoRK+Youmuu+Inf Edge, but as Twitch I've become used to making 4 weapons+1 armor.
Yeah, 4 AD items and 1 defensive item is always good. That defensive item needs to be banshees/guardians angel/randuins. Depending on what the enemy is.

I accidentaly put a mid masteries in my sona, my ally adc raged about I stole him two kills then he left me and went duo mid,I never played solo bot before but I managed to get some kills and we won anyway.

Achtius

Mercurial Scimitar would be better than Maw. I would take Banshee tho.

Newt

Did the Lee try to invade you and just fail or what? How does Lee go 1-8 against mumu.
Jax was winning super hard, and I just camped the hell out of bot with lantern ganks. He didn't have much room to do anything. I went straight to blue after red so he couldn't invade me.

Nekofrog

Banned
didnt anyone tell trynd that the only reason we ever even see trynd anymore is because jax is permabanned

you dont go trynd when jax isnt banned

Tizoc

Yeah, 4 AD items and 1 defensive item is always good. That defensive item needs to be banshees/guardians angel/randuins. Depending on what the enemy is.

Well with Hex/Maw and Randuin I'd have gotten:
Attack power+magic resist+armor+health

Thing is if I'm up against a certain AP+AD combo team as Twitch, I find it difficult to decide on who to buff up against in terms of armor. At times Guardian Angel can help but in this one...well I went up against Yasuo, Fiora, Vinegar Lux and Zits, I wasn't takin' any chances >_>;

...but I'll follow your advice, if I'm up against an AP heavy team I'll get Banshee in the future.

Jeff-DSA

didnt anyone tell trynd that the only reason we ever even see trynd anymore is because jax is permabanned

you dont go trynd when jax isnt banned

I had a game yesterday where our mid instalocked Tryndamere. I looked at his Lolking profile and he just picks him EVERY TIME, regardless of lane. Yes, he plays Top/Jungle/Mid/ADC/Support Tryndamere, and he generally loses. So was the case last night.

Ashhong

wow thats a great OP. all custom made? impressive

Downloading the PBE client now! looking forward to the new patcher and client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom