• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
if u fuck up with ori its almost 9001x worse than fucking up with someone like say kat because missing shockwave literally loses games.

However she is an EZ win if you have a good frontliner.

Ori is hella sleeper IMO. Easy laning, easy waveclear, strong team fight, scales like a god, tons of utility.

uh ori isn't even remotely close to an easy win especially since so much of her power is concentrated in her ultimate and hitting multiple people that aren't tanks.

Ferrio

Banned
We need a champion that actually sleeps, just to make "sleeper" jokes.

Plop down a big snorlax in lane.

Mothman91

uh ori isn't even remotely close to an easy win especially since so much of her power is concentrated in her ultimate and hitting multiple people that aren't tanks.
I never said anything about easy win, all I said is she can be played mid most times. She's a very high skill cap champion.

Like if you aren't sure who you want to play mid, Orianna will always be there as a "safe" pick, and when I say "safe" I mean you can first pick her and don't have to worry about a hard counter. Someone might have a favorable matchup, but Orianna can still lane very well against most mid matchups.

I never said anything about easy win, all I said is she can be played mid most times. She's a very high skill cap champion.

Like if you aren't sure who you want to play mid, Orianna will always be there as a "safe" pick, and when I say "safe" I mean you can first pick her and don't have to worry about a hard counter. Someone might have a favorable matchup, but Orianna can still lane very well against most mid matchups.
I wasn't talking to you though.

zkylon

zkylewd
zky approves

5 out of 5 zooeysmiles

ibWCecQctMlB7.gif
ibWCecQctMlB7.gif
ibWCecQctMlB7.gif
ibWCecQctMlB7.gif
ibWCecQctMlB7.gif

T_T

not really, you don't have to hit more than 1 priority target, it's not a matter of how many but when. the problem i see with most poeple playing ori is that they're obsessed with comboing with like setting the ball on someone's head for the combo. i barely do that myself, i just leave the ball hanging and dps until they walk into my ball, not the other way around.

you should keep shockwave as much as possible as it forces people to play around it, if you cast it as soon as the fight starts and it misses/doesn't gib the enemy carries people will jump you. so just save it until mid fight then surprise people and use ball to zone

that's the magic of ori, all of her kit can be used in so many ways, she's the best champion in the game imo :3

wait what the fuck there are people with twice as many posts than me how is this possible
it was supposed to be me
does the thread not count edits is that what it is
LAWL

i told you guys there was no competition

pigeon

Banned
However she is an EZ win if you have a good frontliner.

Ori is hella sleeper IMO. Easy laning, easy waveclear, strong team fight, scales like a god, tons of utility.

Ori isn't sleeper for the straightforward reason that people recognize that she's really strong and play her in LCS all the time and when they miss their Shockwaves they do in fact lose professional games for their entire team.

V_Arnold

Guys, am I crazy or should Kaylee totally roflstomp people as "ganker" when my role is jungler? I have lost games and had people call me names because I was not able to "gank" folks at LEVEL FUCKING THREE when all I had was maybe a movement speed boot and /or the basic upgrade for the jungler sword...jeez.

I get the idea that junglers act as gankers SHOULD the potential arise, but being commanded to sit in a bush and earning no xp, no money, just in case that the opponent's mid gets overzealous...that is not particularly fun :p
I can gank just fine once they let me get good gear in jungle. But damn, the impatience some has...

Edit: also, amazing OP. Animu-Ahri is hot. Even my soon-to-be wife accepts that! :p

that happened once. i turned around and killed rengar.
Guys, am I crazy or should Kaylee totally roflstomp people as "ganker" when my role is jungler? I have lost games and had people call me names because I was not able to "gank" folks at LEVEL FUCKING THREE when all I had was maybe a movement speed boot and /or the basic upgrade for the jungler sword...jeez.

I get the idea that junglers act as gankers SHOULD the potential arise, but being commanded to sit in a bush and earning no xp, no money, just in case that the opponent's mid gets overzealous...that is not particularly fun :p
I can gank just fine once they let me get good gear in jungle. But damn, the impatience some has...

Edit: also, amazing OP. Animu-Ahri is hot. Even my soon-to-be wife accepts that! :p
tell them to stfu because your job isnt to help them, its to put your team ahead. that doesnt mean ganking for people losing their lane badly.

lol ok

how is that any different than lee sin yasuo

or shyvana yasuo

or nami yasuo

or zyra yasuo

or nautilus yasuo

or aatrox yasuo

or braum yasuo

or jarvan yasuo

or (lol) alistar yasuo

Taz

Welcome to jungle in ranked you need to learn to gank three lanes at the same time while farming for exp/gold.

Ferrio

Banned

Matters on your lanes. Does the laner do a lot of damage? Is the enemy pushed to the turret? I mean a Q and some taps with an E from kayle could secure a kill or atleast burn a flash based on how the lane is panning out.

I mean you shouldn't be pressured to have to gank, but just because you didn't have items didn't mean you couldn't of pulled one off.

i saw rengar appear so i killed him instantly as soon as he jumped.

heres how i did it.

riven R>WCancel>Q>Q>ECancel>R>Q

deleted.

Tizoc

I made it to the top 10 hall of shame!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

So I dunno what's up with this Akali, I mean what you mad I E'ed you while you where in your hidey area?
fm5Uvas.jpg

Leezard

So I got a Bronze duo in my normal today
Lee camped bot so hard he barely had time to jungle, but our ww came around and started to countergank after he got Wriggles.
Vayne got so mad after the game. She had this unholy whine only a Vayne player can do.

The Bronze guys played well enough I think, I would suspect that they were some kind of smurfs.

DeadNames

Banned
lol ok

how is that any different than lee sin yasuo

or shyvana yasuo

or nami yasuo

or zyra yasuo

or nautilus yasuo

or aatrox yasuo

or braum yasuo

or jarvan yasuo

or (lol) alistar yasuo

Wukong does a lot more damage while being a lot more durable than most of the champs on the list? Lol.

Wukong knockup is the easiest to land of all of those too.

V_Arnold

Matters on your lanes. Does the laner do a lot of damage? Is the enemy pushed to the turret? I mean a Q and some taps with an E from kayle could secure a kill or atleast burn a flash based on how the lane is panning out.

I mean you shouldn't be pressured to have to gank, but just because you didn't have items didn't mean you couldn't of pulled one off.

That is exactly what I was able to do in some cases, but then my teammates did not followup so it was just a pushback. At this point though, I am about to buy Wukong, and at least with him, I have a natural approach button without having to use flash, and only flash.

Welcome to jungle in ranked you need to learn to gank three lanes at the same time while farming for exp/gold.

Alright.... :D

CRS

No XiaoWeiXiao pic in the OP. Tis sad. :(

Isn't there Normal MMR and Ranked MMR? The Bronze players probably only play Normals (which is why they're Bronze from never play ranked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom