• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
I'm down! I'm Silver 4 after making it through placements.

I actually went 4-6 and ended in Silver 4 anyway, so my theory is that Riot actually agreed with me that some of those losses were bullshit.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
while i'd be happy to play, it should be known that any team that includes me needs to know i only have one jungler [eve] and the less said about my top laning the better.

Ferrio

Banned
I'm interested, not committed though. Could run jungle or top. Having it start this saturday is a shame though! Also weekdays I'm only available like 6:30+ Pacific.

K, interested people list. If we have enough, we could probably make two teams.

Me (Diamond IV-36) Smurf at (Gold III-20)
Dimb (Platinum III-29)
Ocho (Platinum I-32)
Lone Prodigy (Silver IV-7)
Ferrio (Silver I-14)
Panda (Gold I-24)
Bacon (Silver V-6)
Stone (Gold III-20)
Pigeon (Silver IV-7)
Ghost (Gold III-20)

I'm interested. Don't have a placement yet but will soon so my participation wouldn't be right away.

Blizzard

Banned
If someone needs a low point person I'm Gold V, but it might need to be on an alternate team since I tend to be too cautious and I've annoyed Newt a lot before with that. I'm not blaming you just saying everyone might be happier otherwise.

I mainly am comfortable with top/jungle/mid.

garath

You don't have to do it every week. We're just gonna play this Saturday.

Well that's not bad. In fact I could even commit to it except it's my wedding anniversary this weekend and we have a babysitter Sat night lol.

Real life. Always fucking with gaming time. :)

I put the game down but a tourney with people I can interface with a little bit sounds like fun. I'm Silver IV (a game away from promos for III). Count me in!

Jung/Mid/Supp pref

Fidd all roles

Type2

Not staying up late for worlds games again. Problem solving on a sleep deprived brain is tough.
Edit: I haven't read what time on sat this stuff would be. I'll be in Portland next weekend but I am usually home by 5pm on Saturdays.

Repgnar

I'd be interested in playing, sitting at gold I (decay lol) at the moment. Can play just about any role but play bot lane the most.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really don't like how unclear it is when you're out of commanding range of your soldiers as azir

makes playing him really frustrating since it's so low range

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Opiate saunters into Dominion tournaments with vanilla models.

That's just how he rolls.

Opiate

Why don't you spend it on skins? Are you the Faker of dominion?

I do have skins. I only buy them on sale, though. I've gotten $20 in riot points 3 times and $5-10 in riot points (from getting 2-3 place) almost every week since I became a top Dominion player and got invited to a team.

zkylon

zkylewd
me: hey lucy
me: can pls leave kog to adc?
me: we're duoing?
lucian: no
* instalocks *
me: that's not too friendly :/
lucian: go to facebook if you want friends

ok i know who's gonna go all game lantern-less

Status
Not open for further replies.