• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthrus

I just realized I have never actually played Nunu, even though he's one of my favorite champs.

He is one of the most rage-inducing junglers to play against. A good Nunu will cause a disproportionate number of rage-quits.

I've been doing really well with him over the last week, although the amount of time that he's useful depends heavily on what the other team chooses. His mid game can be a bit rough, in my opinion.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The one time i can play in a tournament and feel like a professional I have to to do something else.
Wonderful, just wonderful.

I'll still watch the stream tho.

Sofo

How is nobody talking about how annoying is Zilean? I see so many people complain about Nidalee and other champs that are currently in the meta but everytime I see Zilean on a stream, my blood boils. Particularly mid Zilean, where his bombs can do serious damage.

Bear in mind I haven't played versus a Zilean in a long time but ungh, so annoying to watch.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
panda r we makin a tam
we need people.

i trust you and type to carry me to the heavens, but we need two more. i'd love to have pancakes but he hasnt said yes and we'd need our 5th to be bronze. [nihon, quick, throw your promos!]

i'm also a terrible organiser.

Bacon

we need people.

i trust you and type to carry me to the heavens, but we need two more. i'd love to have pancakes but he hasnt said yes and we'd need our 5th to be bronze. [nihon, quick, throw your promos!]

i'm also a terrible organiser.

I can play with you guys. I'll just play a tank like Maokai and soak up as much damage as possible so I can be carried ;)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
You want to join team 1? We still have a spot for top open.

If you're free on Saturday 7pm est, it would be perfect.

fuck off newt, he saw us first!

we kinda need a top laner too, no one we have solo lanes on a regular basis.

right now we have:
panda adc/supp/mid 24
neko adc/jungle/supp 24
type2 jungle/supp 22
???
???
with 30 points left.

if bacon is okay with us and doesnt join newts death star team of cheating, we'd have a top and need a mid laner worth 24 points or less.

[newts team probably has a better chance at glory]

Bacon

Oh jeez i didn't mean to stir up any drama between the gaf teams lol. I'm free saturday night, it doesn't matter to me which team i'm on, I say we wait until more people come forward who want to play and we can hash this whole thing out at that point.

Newt

Oh jeez i didn't mean to stir up any drama between the gaf teams lol. I'm free saturday night, it doesn't matter to me which team i'm on, I say we wait until more people come forward who want to play and we can hash this whole thing out at that point.
Nah, it's alright. We both know each other, lol. We just troll each other a lot. Only issue is that we only have 10 points left.

Also, 36 points for Diamond 4 is ludicrous.

Newt

¡HarlequinPanic!;130762466 said:
When is your team gonna play panda? I'm free tomorrow but not at night, was hoping maybe a noon sesh could work for anyone?

I can play supp/jung/mid
The tournament starts right before 7pm EST.

zkylon

zkylewd
or hell, it might happen in the tournament itself.

iblb4BAloVL4my.gif

that's what i'm saying you silly

Jeff-DSA

I can top lane, but I don't use Ryze much, and that's what people most people would want me to do. In fact, playing Ryze broke my 9 game win streak last night, because I figured I might as well get in on the meta. Back to Fiora/Renekton/Darius for me.

Newt

I can top lane, but I don't use Ryze much, and that's what people most people would want me to do. In fact, playing Ryze broke my 9 game win streak last night, because I figured I might as well get in on the meta. Back to Fiora/Renekton/Darius for me.
Alright, perfect. You could probably join team 1 or 2. You're free 7pm est Saturday?

Bacon

Yup, every time i try to play Ryze i get smashed. No idea what I'm doing wrong.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Speaking of picks, are we making some sort of comp or are we sticking to our guns?

i'd say stick to your guns and try to make those guns work together.

but if you see a team of 1 diamond 1 and 4 low silvers, feel free to run that warwick, malz, urgot comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom