• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I played my first ranked game in silver and it was surprisingly pleasant. Whenever someone fucked up, they'd say 'my bad' and everyone else would be like 'no worries'. We worked as a team and won. No one did anything especially dumb either.

Jeff-DSA

I'm ready to join the heavy teammate discussion.

Zduoz72.png

zkylon

zkylewd
lemme mid lemme mid!

k, i'll support

blindpicks kat, enemy team picks lulu, lissandra and leona

kat goes 1 9 4

i'm too nice for this game

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Okay so the lineups.

Team 1

Me (ADC)
Ghost (Supp)
Dimb (Jungle/Mid)
Stone (Jungle/Mid)

11 Points Left

Team 2

Panda
Neko
Type (Jung/Supp)

30 Points left

Unsorted

Jeff
Bacon
Harlequin
Summons

I can play too, mid or jungle. I am gold 5, is that like 2 points?

Leezard

Am I supposed to still be seeing this as my boot screen? My login screen has the updated look, but I thought this screen got an update too?

DGWr3vZ.png

I did a quick google search and found this:

Seems that the old one is still in the files and you need to use another exe (launch with admin rights could also be enough) to get the new one (why does that work automaticly for the PBE but not live)

Yeah I had that for ages when I used the shortcut I had pinned to the taskbar.

I had to go to my LoL folder and use the actual executable there and not a shortcut for it to update.

zkylon

zkylewd
whelp 3 support games in a day, 3 losses

i think i played pretty bad on all three so my b

You're a mid laner, act like one! Don't support unless you're 5th pick and even then just pick Zyra!

i can't T_T

i let people walk away when i see them dc

i'm too nice T_T

pigeon

Banned
Still down to play!

I play any of the roles at a silver 4 level (which is probably my problem), but prefer top or jungle.

My IGN is producerofdeath.

V_Arnold

Finished my placement matches.

SILVER DIVISION II!

DO YOU HEAR ME? SILVER DIVISION FRIGGIN II!

(I do not belong there, imho. Cant wait to get back to bronze or whatever.).

This is my first ranked beginning in LoL, yaay! :D

Nekofrog

Banned
is this going to become like real sports

where we fire people and they get picked up by the other team and then go on to beat their previous team in a big F U moment

I wondered if I would ever get to a point like this in a battle and it finally happened. The Trist on their team was sneaky as fuck and got Ascended 5 times and would just wreck us. The last time she took it we counter attacked her and just went full stop on her and aced their team then took Ascended when it came. but some of them went bot and took a relic taking them to 199. However we were able to take the Northeast relic and killed two of their people and sealed the win just before they were about to light in our Teemo who was bot.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Finished my placement matches.

SILVER DIVISION II!

DO YOU HEAR ME? SILVER DIVISION FRIGGIN II!

(I do not belong there, imho. Cant wait to get back to bronze or whatever.).

This is my first ranked beginning in LoL, yaay! :D
Oh it gets so much worst (and better) in ranked.
Dont mess up!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
oopd forgot to ask in game. panda do we have a set team yet?
nope, i've talked over some options with neko but its mostly still at a 'wait and see whose available' stage. i'd like to get the most usage out of our last 30 points as possible, but at this rate i image we'll end up recruiting two people who fit the points some time tomorrow afternoon.

if you have a player suggestion, lay em on me.

i asked on the forum and they said as long as we're submitted 15minutes prior it's fine. id rather finalise earlier than that tho, so we could maybe get a scrim in.

Nekofrog

Banned
nope, i've talked over some options with neko but its mostly still at a 'wait and see whose available' stage. i'd like to get the most usage out of our last 30 points as possible, but at this rate i image we'll end up recruiting two people who fit the points some time tomorrow afternoon.

if you have a player suggestion, lay em on me.

i asked on the forum and they said as long as we're submitted 15minutes prior it's fine. id rather finalise earlier than that tho, so we could maybe get a scrim in.

i have some ideas. when you're on we'll discuss them

DeadNames

Banned
I don't think I've ever hated a champ more than Nidalee.

Why can't Riot just neuter (or spay huehuehue) her like they do with other champs? Why must she be viable? Isn't her kit "toxic" enough?

Opiate

Pool party Renek on sale

soooooooooooo tempted

I don't play Renekton, but I want to point out that my idea of a good skin is something like that. A lot of skins -- even more expensive ones -- end up being relatively subtle, such that you sort of have to look at them directly to say "oh neat."

I think good skins essentially need to slam you in the face with their difference, because I don't have a lot of time in game to sit back and check out skins in game, especially if they're on the opposing team.

Something like championship Thresh looks cool and all, but you sort of need to actually be paying attention to it to notice the difference, and I never do that.

DeadNames

Banned
jungle players be like

"it's not my job to gank/countergank. ward up please. no, mid laner, i'm not giving you blue. it's MINE"

"wtf laner why did you help out when i was dueling in our jungle? can u plz ward our jungle?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom