• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Guys, I went back to my old, old Katarina build. I think it's still the best in a lower ELO setting. It's the build where you start with boots and 4 pots, get your upgraded boots and Haunting Guise, and then go into Deathfire Grasp. Lately I've been rushing DFG, but I've sort of hated the delay in power spike, so I went back for a couple of matches. This one was gooooooooooood.

sQwNWQV.png

zkylon

zkylewd

well u know

there's nami for support

and like corki for adc

and fiora somewhere

maybe susan

but no jungler

Guys, I went back to my old, old Katarina build. I think it's still the best in a lower ELO setting. It's the build where you start with boots and 4 pots, get your upgraded boots and Haunting Guise, and then go into Deathfire Grasp. Lately I've been rushing DFG, but I've sort of hated the delay in power spike, so I went back for a couple of matches. This one was gooooooooooood.

sQwNWQV.png
that matchmaking is kinda terribad

were u duoing or something

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Haunting Guise is an amazing item, but liandry's on kat is no bueno.

sell the guise for an abyssal. 1040g sell value + 1420g liandry's upgrade = 2460 of the 2560 you need to buy an abyssal outright.

Jeff-DSA

Haunting Guise is an amazing item, but liandry's on kat is no bueno.

sell the guise for an abyssal. 1040g sell value + 1420g liandry's upgrade = 2460 of the 2560 you need to buy an abyssal outright.

Worth trying, I'll give it a look. I haven't been building Haunting Guise on her for 3-4 months now, but I'm starting to feel like going back to it.

Type2

Okay, I can play tomorrow for sure. I can top if we ever need a rumble for our comp and I play a pretty good syndra/azir/galio/anivia. Otherwise I'll stick to support where I play everything or jungle. My rengar is pretty good now.

Newt

Okay so the lineups.

Team 1

Me (ADC)
Ghost (Supp)
Dimb (Jungle/Mid)
Stone (Jungle/Mid)

11 Points Left

Team 2

Panda
Neko
Type (Jung/Supp)

30 Points left

Unsorted

Jeff
Bacon
Harlequin
Summons

Bacon

I can play anything with competence except for mid. I almost never play mid because it's usually first picked or someone wants it in ranked.

Blizzard

Banned
Happy birthday Achtius!

Okay so the lineups.

Team 1

Me (ADC)
Ghost (Supp)
Dimb (Jungle/Mid)
Stone (Jungle/Mid)

11 Points Left

Team 2

Panda
Neko
Type (Jung/Supp)

30 Points left

Unsorted

Jeff
Bacon
Harlequin

One big problem is I have no idea what people's names are on the forum compared to ingame. I have no idea if waiting ninja has been posting for instance.

Can you please put me on unsorted or team 2? I'm 14 points, main top, jungle/mid backup.

*edit* I am free Saturday evening EST (past like 5 p.m.).

Newt

Happy birthday Achtius!

One big problem is I have no idea what people's names are on the forum compared to ingame. I have no idea if waiting ninja has been posting for instance.

Can you please put me on unsorted or team 2? I'm 14 points, main top, jungle/mid backup.

*edit* I am free Saturday evening EST (past like 5 p.m.).
Sure, you can be unsorted for team 2. It's Panda's choice who he picks though.

garath

How the fuck do you mid? I was Talon vs. Ahri and the bitch kept feeding off of me

Juke or E her skillshots, poke with W, all-in her at 6.

Against Ahri I'd either start flask or boots + pots depending on how in her face I wanted to be.

I'd also stick with brutalizer as first item so you can kill her easy. If you start to fall behind though hexdrinker could help.

Once they remove his silence though you're completely fucked. Just don't pick Talon.

I can play tomorrow.

Summoner name: LoneProdigy

Support: Leona, Morgana, Janna
Top: Garen
Jungle: Sejuani
Mid: lol
ADC: MF, Ashe, Sivir

Dang, I'm officially out for tomorrow night chums. But I'm down for gaf skirmishes or whateves sometime, maybe with teams early tomorrow if anyones around.

My IGN is RedPyramids but I'll look around for names on this topic tomorrow I guess

Bob White

There should be an objective voting system much like how anyone can suggest a surrender. Lets say top lane gets three man ganked. He quickly suggests dragon and the rest of the team agrees and makes it a global team mission. If the team completes dragon then everyone gets 1 LP.

Because there seems to be no other fucking way to funnel players to where they should be other than good teamwork. Which motherfuckers just do not have in solos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom