• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Holy shit, Bard looks amazing.

This is going to be the new Thresh just looking at the abilities.

Bard is basically Dota abilities come to League of Legends
I was thinking something like that as well. Reading the description of Bard's ult, it reminded me of Naga. The execution is quite different at least. E and Q reminds me of dota as well.

Holy shit, Bard looks amazing.

This is going to be the new Thresh just looking at the abilities.

I was thinking something like that as well. Reading the description of Bard's ult, it reminded me of Naga. The execution is quite different at least. E and Q reminds me of dota as well.

Windrunner Q as his Q, Jugg's health shrine and Faceless Void's ult

zkylon

zkylewd
Bard_Splash_WP.jpg

badass design

badass kit

omg

GHIBLI CHAMPION

Neol

Bard definitely feels like a character from Dota.

I'm digging the kit, can see that stasis thing be used for trolling pretty hard tho.

Skux

So the new champ is Blitzcrank dressed like Santa Claus.

That ultimate is crazy. You can tower dive. Freeze baron or dragon to stop it being stolen. Disengage from an enemy team. Grant your whole team a Zhonya's Hourglass. Stop your own towers from dying when the enemy pushes.

And the group portal is Rek'Sai for everyone. This guy doesn't even need to be in a lane.

it's not just me that's like, angry at how overloaded this kit seems, right?

i feel like every new champ that comes out is just like "wow every champ that isn't this one is T R A S H"

zkylon

zkylewd

i feel like every new champ that comes out is just like "wow every champ that isn't this one is T R A S H"

i dunno, he seems super flashy but seems like he'll be super shit in lane. he only has one damaging spell+conditional cc (tho prolly super short cd) plus his passive which depends on him leaving lane, and then he just aoe zhonyas which isn't specially great in 2v2s (i'm guessing it'll be used more for zoning)

but rest of his kit is like, portals are useless in lane, medipack thing is gonna be great to like leave one for your jungler at tri brush to help his gank and maybe one at double golems so he can heal up but for you it's like pretty whatever

i'm guessing his q is gonna be super strong to compensate all of that

i mostly wonder how his network of medpacks and portals will work. like how long will they last and how many you can have at the same time.

Skux

Bard portal + Lissandra claw engage + Liss ult + Zhonya's + Bard ult

Nah, he looks like a bad laner, and if he's not in lane you can dump on their ADC.

He also requires a well coordinated team to function, or else you'll get a lot of troll tunnels and ultis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom