• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I guess I just don't really get spending 800g on an extra ward charge unless you're capped.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Heh. Also I'm not great at last hitting, but how long in general should it be taking me to get my 3 "essential" items (I'm following the suggested items for now)? I feel so poor all the time.

It varies widely, honestly. If you're fed/farming well, it could be like 20 minutes. If you're feeding...then a LOT longer, haha. Tanks and supports typically get their items faster as defensive and support items are cheaper than offensive ones, generally speaking.

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone used rito's merch store yet?

i'm trying to get the lulu plushie shipped to my friend's place in new york but it has to be before sunday

do u guys think that might be impossible?

I rather want a skin for her
BOTH

It's like they left her for last just to spite you

Excuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeee
new bc sounds a bit weird

like it sounds cool for an adc but like as a very late item

i imagine it might be super good for bruisers tho

Kenai

I rather want a skin for her , Zilean skin doesnt have a special recall?

It does, he spins a pair of his magic bomb things around for a bit and the looks kinda like he is slamming them down, but since it was shown in Dominion the animation cut off.

Love that skin btw, buying the hell out of it.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh also that azir leader guy was like at the end of the game like "you guys made my day"

<3

It does, he spins a pair of his magic bomb things around for a bit and the looks kinda like he is slamming them down, but since it was shown in Dominion the animation cut off.

Love that skin btw, buying the hell out of it.
i love the concept of the skin but the q feels incredibly confusing

i wish they changed it to one of the magic bombs he's carrying

i just checked their faq and it says 2-3 to ship and then 5-7 days to arrive tho

is that like extremely conservative?

Kenai

i love the concept of the skin but the q feels incredibly confusing

i wish they changed it to one of the magic bombs he's carrying

I actually think the pages are really neat but some consistency would be nice, he uses them for Q and that's it. It does also make the bomb hit box look a little weird. I love the E sparkly bits though.

Jeff-DSA

Got a new mouse for my birthday. I'm crazy out of control with it right now. Still, I have gone 3-0 tonight, so luck is on my side. It's going to be a while before I adjust to the mouse though. Didn't think it would matter so much.

Tizoc

DEM NEW BLACK CLEAVER BUFFS!
Wait it doesn't build off Brutalizer anymore o_O

Well nice to see Phage build into something new though.

Dat Randuin doe.

zkylon

zkylewd
edit: btw since i'm about to go to sleep and im in emotional birthday mood thing

thanks for being my friends, guys!

i love you all <3

also pankaks i still don't understand whatever you pm'd me on steam about lol

I actually think the pages are really neat but some consistency would be nice, he uses them for Q and that's it. It does also make the bomb hit box look a little weird. I love the E sparkly bits though.

i find the hitbox really hard to tell and when it will bounce and it just looks so fucking weird

i think it's awful

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1788392758/34551229?tab=overview

Look at this garbage of a game. Seriously look at the gold.

We won even though we were 10.5k down in gold.

Fizz > Fed Yi

God damn cancer fish
ad fizz getting a nerf this patch rite?

The Lee sin Q summoner spell from Poro King comes to regular aram in pbe. Good times.
yeah

it's gonna be optional too so you can still have flash/ignite/whatever on top of that

i think it's a great idea, gonna make champions like alistar or renekton or whatever a lot more fun to play

DEM NEW BLACK CLEAVER BUFFS!
Wait it doesn't build off Brutalizer anymore o_O

Well nice to see Phage build into something new though.

Dat Randuin doe.
i mean, i don't even know what new black cleaver is gonna be like

like 20% cdr is kind of useless on adcs i think. i guess you can think corki on ez might like it but they didn't like essence reaver, they won't like this, and since they're already buying trinity force the phage is wasted on them so it's pretty useless

as an item for like zed and talon it's kind of a lot worse because they traded ad and arpen for 10% cdr and a sticking passive that's not really what an assassin wants. so they'll still go yoummus

so that leaves like bruisers and i actually think it's a cool thing to like make an item like this that's specifically tailored for bruisers but i don't know if bruisers really want % arpen since bruisers usually try to mow down squishies, right? tho i guess it might be good for like dueling when splitpushing and such.

i dunno, i like the idea of bruisers actually having to get two offensive items before building defensive rather than like bjokr/hydra/warrior into tank

this probably isn't the exact item but i think that's the right idea

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Friendly reminder/cross promotion:
GAF Dota 2 In House League 2 is starting next weekend. Will be watchable/casted in client (see pic) and from streams (Twitch). Player draft already was finished last week.

If you have the client you can watch free and keep track of VODs and be notified of game starts if you have the client open + auto spectate on.

57db887f01.jpg

i just checked their faq and it says 2-3 to ship and then 5-7 days to arrive tho

is that like extremely conservative?
The US is big dude. Most of the stuff I would guess is shipped/stored on West coast then 1 day for shipping + travel time + if it's not USPS Priority (rarely is) then no Saturday delivery, so asking for 2 day shipment. I mean you could see if you can buy/pay for Saturday delivery if you want.

V_Arnold

What are guys talking about? CDR is awesome on EVERYONE who is not operating under the 40% cap. So.... yeah, it is a great item.

And it is already not an adc item, it is an item for fighters and tanks. This one is perfect for ad top laners, and it is also perfect for ad junglers.

It will be especially good for Wukong, Sion, hell, even Jarvan and Vi will benefit from it.

bokn

Banned
I dunno, not that I recall of. It would've likely made some murmur on the internet like the Udyr picks.

I'd figure Naut top wouldn't be suited for competitive play thanks to lane swaps. He's not exactly tanky early to handle 1v2s nor does he have enough ranged tools to try and stay in XP range.

Trace played it

zkylon

zkylewd
What are guys talking about? CDR is awesome on EVERYONE who is not operating under the 40% cap. So.... yeah, it is a great item.

And it is already not an adc item, it is an item for fighters and tanks. This one is perfect for ad top laners, and it is also perfect for ad junglers.

It will be especially good for Wukong, Sion, hell, even Jarvan and Vi will benefit from it.
i dunno, i'm not sure if this benefits j4 and vi since it's making their damage lower because of the lost arpen

wait and see i guess

The US is big dude. Most of the stuff I would guess is shipped/stored on West coast then 1 day for shipping + travel time + if it's not USPS Priority (rarely is) then no Saturday delivery, so asking for 2 day shipment. I mean you could see if you can buy/pay for Saturday delivery if you want.
the site doesn't really let you choose

All goods are shipped directly to your shipping address from our closest distribution center. Arrival times vary by destination but average 5-7 business days.

Order Processing: Most orders will ship within 2-3 business days. Orders are not processed after business hours or on weekends. Any orders placed during this time will be processed on the next business day. Please allow up to 24 hours for online updates. If a significant amount of time has passed and you have not received a tracking number yet, please Contact Us.

Shipping Cost: Your shipping cost is generally determined by the weight of the item(s) and the shipping address. As a service to customers, we offer flat-rate shipping in many countries. Your final shipping cost can be calculated from the Shopping Cart and will be displayed during Checkout. Residents in certain countries may also have tax and duty applied to their shipment per their country's import laws.
so like today being wednesday i can't really expect it that soon, or at least i can't really risk it

my friend's cruising through the states so if he sends me the address maybe i can see about coordinating it to be shipped to his hotel on whatever city he's going next

V_Arnold

i dunno, i'm not sure if this benefits j4 and vi since it's making their damage lower because of the lost arpen

wait and see i guess

I disagree. More movement speed (ie being glued to your target) is more useful in ganks than having some more arp. If it allows just one more autoattack, that is much more damage than the passive armor pen nerf.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
so like today being wednesday i can't really expect it that soon, or at least i can't really risk it

my friend's cruising through the states so if he sends me the address maybe i can see about coordinating it to be shipped to his hotel on whatever city he's going next
No way, shit's super generic and I don't know who does their fulfillment, usually self run stores are horrible.

bokn

Banned
I really dig all the spell effects

Especially that Shield. Hnggg

I hope Riot make a 3rd person perspective game at some point

they have some pretty sexy visual stylez

maybe an mmo

Musician

Holy shit. The login screen is so fucking epic. The music is soooooo goood. Such a sick beat. Only thing missing is someone spitting some mad bars.

Tizoc

Looking at the items needed for the new Black Cleaver, what do you think of Phage+Brutulizer as the recipe instead?

garath

I wish I had the time to waste playing that :S

In a world where I have limited gaming time, I have been giving all of it to that game. It's so good and worth the hiatus on LoL and CS:GO. I'm maybe 25 hours in and probably have another 15-20 to go. So see you guys in like another month lol.

New Black Cleaver could be interesting for Yorick (albeit situationally) unless ghouls auto-attacks don't proc the physical damage part for said item.

Also it amazes me that there's a professional creative team being paid to make new skins, and out of 110+ options they couldn't look past Fiddlesticks. I guess at least it's not nearly as uninspired as Dark Candy from the Christmas line? Ziggs' and Zilean's are pretty rad, on the other hand.

garath

Wow. Forsaken Jayce looks awesome. I wish I played Jayce. Maybe this will be the start of a new "Forsaken" line of skins. That'd be cool.

Tizoc

New Black Cleaver could be interesting for Yorick (albeit situationally) unless ghouls auto-attacks don't proc the physical damage part for said item.

As per the wiki, the ghouls will apply the Black Cleaver passive
Their attacks count as physical damage from Yorick.
They use Yorick's armor penetration and can trigger The Black Cleaver passive that reduce armor.
They can make a maximum of 3 basic attacks before they expire.
So it is possible for 2 ghouls to apply the full stacks.

Newt

Friendly reminder/cross promotion:
GAF Dota 2 In House League 2 is starting next weekend. Will be watchable/casted in client (see pic) and from streams (Twitch). Player draft already was finished last week.

If you have the client you can watch free and keep track of VODs and be notified of game starts if you have the client open + auto spectate on.
Shame League-GAF has way too few members to do something like this.

Newt

Yea, it would be a ton of fun
Tbh, it looks like their thread was made in gaming OT, so I can see how they filled up the slots. Probably a lot of people who play League but just don't post in the OT. I think we could probably get this off the ground if someone were to spearhead.

Sofo

So my Firefox just reset and I can't find the tab where I had some replay program that Zky linked (in your original post you claimed it could work with prior patches but it required downloading the entire patch etc.). Still have the link at hand?

ty! And sorry for the random post <3

Bacon

Tbh, it looks like their thread was made in gaming OT, so I can see how they filled up the slots. Probably a lot of people who play League but just don't post in the OT. I think we could probably get this off the ground if someone were to spearhead.

Idk neogaf seems to have a pretty heavy bias towards dota 2. You may be right though, and there is only one way to find out if we could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom