• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

We're so few on EUW gaf that I won't get my hopes up. Inhouse games are fun though.
EUGaf would likely have to get on NA smurfs.

And yes, I understand that GAF does have way more DOTA 2 players.

I could just imagine the summons/ghost caster duo :lol.

Why is it that whenever there's a Blitzcrank on the enemy team he's a god, but whenever he's on my team they're terrible?

Like, the only hook he lands is on a guy that has a Zilean bomb on their head, conveniently delivering it into the middle of our team.

Speaking of Zilean bombs, Riot seems to have WAY over tuned that ability. 300 damage with 90% ap scaling for an AoE spell? Dafuq.

Speaking of Zilean bombs, Riot seems to have WAY over tuned that ability. 300 damage with 90% ap scaling for an AoE spell? Dafuq.
It's his only damage spell, the set timer makes the AoE against champions meaningless and the skillshot rework made it hard-ish to land.

It used to be ridiculous but now it's whatever

garath

I'm just going to leave this here for League GAF. There's an overflow of keys in the world now so just take it if you want it:

Heroes of the Storm closed beta keys for the NA region. 4 of them, have at it. Quote to see

Leezard

-KarneeKarnay EUW Standing by Red Leader!
There are apparently more people on EUW than those I know of. I added you to my friendlist, my name in league is Euler.

Yeah, that seems like the most reasonable solution. I wonder what ping could be expected. 130 ms?

Edwardo

Tbh, it looks like their thread was made in gaming OT, so I can see how they filled up the slots. Probably a lot of people who play League but just don't post in the OT. I think we could probably get this off the ground if someone were to spearhead.

Oh ya definitely. I notice in the lcs thread and other various threads too that there are ppl who play, but don't post in here. There's a good amount of people in our in-game channel that don't regularly post too.

Summons/Ghost caster combo would be required

Soo is Shen good now becuase I have see a lot of people playing him recently. I have him but usally don't play him.
What should I build on him?
Also 1 last question is challenging smite top lane good on tanks?

Bacon

It needs another one then. The art style just... isnt for me I guess?

originalsummonerrift2.jpg

This is what it looked like a few months ago

Jeff-DSA

Guess not. I don't know of a MOBA that looks better right now. I absolutely hate how DOTA 2 looks. It was part of the reason I was drawn to League in the first place. It just looked so much cleaner and better, and that was even before the Summoner's Rift art update.

Guess not. I don't know of a MOBA that looks better right now. I absolutely hate how DOTA 2 looks. It was part of the reason I was drawn to League in the first place. It just looked so much cleaner and better, and that was even before the Summoner's Rift art update.
Really? I think Dota 2 looks fantastic visually, the map is bright and the Radiant/Dire differences are pretty cool. My only complaint is that characters look kind of glossy but that's Source's fault.

Whether we can get a League going or not, we should do regular inhouses again.
Yessssssssssss

Jeff-DSA

Really? I think Dota 2 looks fantastic visually, the map is bright and the Radiant/Dire differences are pretty cool. My only complaint is that characters look kind of glossy but that's Source's fault.

I don't like the character models, and I think the map looks, I don't know, muddy? I don't know what it is, but it just looks ugly to me.

Bacon

Yeah I've never loved the look of dota 2 either, but I think it has a lot to do with just being so used to the look of LoL.

Personally I prefer the look of Dota2. And Smite looks amazing.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
edit: btw since i'm about to go to sleep and im in emotional birthday mood thing

thanks for being my friends, guys!

i love you all <3

also pankaks i still don't understand whatever you pm'd me on steam about lol

You just can't appreciate my dank memes mang.

I figure you would be playing a female character in PoE and would look for "cute" stuff. BUT THERE IS NONE!! Except the preorder piglet.

Newt

Imo.

Smite looks the best, but I'm not a fan of the gameplay.

League looks kinda average, gameplay is good.

Dota looks kinda messy to me, gameplay is good.

HoTS...lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
Looking at the items needed for the new Black Cleaver, what do you think of Phage+Brutulizer as the recipe instead?
idea is for black cleaver to stop being an assassin item to make it a more tank buster thing, so it seems ok

New Black Cleaver could be interesting for Yorick (albeit situationally) unless ghouls auto-attacks don't proc the physical damage part for said item.

Also it amazes me that there's a professional creative team being paid to make new skins, and out of 110+ options they couldn't look past Fiddlesticks. I guess at least it's not nearly as uninspired as Dark Candy from the Christmas line? Ziggs' and Zilean's are pretty rad, on the other hand.
you're impossible to please dude

they're making skins for so many different champions, why do you feel the need to complain about fiddle :/

also i think his back animation is awesome

i'll tweetcast

it's just you

the game looks gorgeous now

You just can't appreciate my dank memes mang.

I figure you would be playing a female character in PoE and would look for "cute" stuff. BUT THERE IS NONE!! Except the preorder piglet.
i mean, you can import your own portraits can you not?

and i may or may not have made an all anime party for wasteland 2 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom