• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Zkylewd, Stone Otaku, Pervkaks

Replace blonde girl with favorite champ.

1376469903223.gif

iosefe

Wait really? Does it work well? That sounds great

it works decently. still need mouse for menus and such, but using a DS4 removes hat issue mostly. and remaping thing to different presses using DS4Windows.

of course camera movment isn't as fast or precise as with a mouse, but concessions must be made.

zkylon

zkylewd
i do love aphrodita's shoes tho

skimmed through all of the smite heroes and this is the only one i kind of liked

change_gods_presskit.jpg

awful character designs methinks

Tizoc

Black Cleaver was one of my core items on Garen, so I gotta ask, would building the new BC worth it as a first item on him?

cHinzo

Black Cleaver was one of my core items on Garen, so I gotta ask, would building the new BC worth it as a first item on him?
Wouldn't Ghostblade also work well with Garen? Since his spin can crit and because he doesn't have a gapcloser, he benefits from the active movement speed.

Tizoc

Wouldn't Ghostblade also work well with Garen? Since his spin can crit and because he doesn't have a gapcloser, he benefits from the active movement speed.

I've NEVER built Youmuu on him, although I've heard it was initially designed for him :p
Yes his E does Crit, but with only 15% crit on Youmuu, it's a rather low crit value when his primarly build is tanking.

Kenai

i do love aphrodita's shoes tho

skimmed through all of the smite heroes and this is the only one i kind of liked

awful character designs methinks

You have good taste. Lost my login info a long time ago but Chang'e is my favorite. Dance-twirl with a Fizz-like avoid, and a talking rabbit that runs to the shop to buy items for you if you don't feel like going.

Just don't be like me and forget your stupid login name since every single update removes it.

And to be fair the models usualy look way better in motion, although I still prefer League's

zkylon

zkylewd
You have good taste. Lost my login info a long time ago but Chang'e is my favorite. Dance-twirl with a Fizz-like avoid, and a talking rabbit that runs to the shop to buy items for you if you don't feel like going.

Just don't be like me and forget your stupid login name since every single update removes it.

And to be fair the models usualy look way better in motion, although I still prefer League's

i mean it's less about the quality of the models which seem to be much higher res than league's, but just the designs being really skimpy and generic and gross

edit: also the game might be really great for all i know, i just hate that style of characters. hots is a bit better and doto is a lot better tho i'm not into their characters. too many ugly monsters and dudes

jerd

If you guys start playing Smite lmk and I'll carry you all

Prepare for CC immunity tho, because literally every god in the game has it

Blizzard

Banned
EUGaf would likely have to get on NA smurfs.

And yes, I understand that GAF does have way more DOTA 2 players.

I could just imagine the summons/ghost caster duo :lol.
We'd talk over each other since we'd both have each other muted. Audience members would have to choose the audio feed they want (which would be neither).

*edit* Speaking of the League update, I sometimes notice neat details like the little flowers or perhaps a squirrel. Isn't there supposed to be a duck though? Where is it?
*edit2* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ7CqCY414E

Leezard

its so clean and clear

ESPECIALLY compared to leeg neon nonsense exploding everywhere with a bazillion different rainbows and techno on wizard magic skins and whatever

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mahHF8dIeVg

Dota2 looks like that to me since I don't know all the abilities and how they look. League does not look like that to me since I know all abilities.

edit: case in point, I'm sure you remember this, old chap.

Acinixys said:
That comment was me talking about League of Legends and how visually underwhelming it is :/

Wow in retrospect its scary how my description of a boring LoL fight so closely mirrors a glorious Dota fight. Werid

V_Arnold

When I was not playing either DOTA2 and LOL, it looked to me as if DOTA2 could be a bit more "clear/clean/crisp". Then I started playing LOL, and it looked to me as if LOL could get some unification in artstyles.

And that kept happaning, and by the time I checked out DOTA2 again, it was a mess compared to LOL's visuals. A mess. Yeah, nice effects and all, but a mess.

Meh the character designs in Smite don't bother me. And the characters look great in motion. I'm also not just talking about the characters. The map in Smite is so much more beautiful than the LoL map.

Kenai

How's Fizz now?

Pretty much the same as pre AD patch. So not bad at all in SoloQ but not really a top pick since any CC coordination ends him. Change out some base power for some increased power upon landing a shark.

Leblanc and Zed snowball a bit easier and have much safer laning phases so he won't get picked up much, but still a lategame/dueling monster.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I've been watching my ~600 elo friends play and oh my god one of them keeps building hybrid shaco

He's been playing for 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom