• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since urf was released I've been getting insane lag spikes. i've stopped playing normal 5v5's entirely because of it.

I don't know if it's on my end or what. It never used to be like this.

Blizzard

Banned
Ever since urf was released I've been getting insane lag spikes. i've stopped playing normal 5v5's entirely because of it.

I don't know if it's on my end or what. It never used to be like this.
My ping on the NA server has gone from 96 to 100 or so recently, possibly with visible lag-outs though the ping display remains constant. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with what you're seeing.

My ping is 20 most of the time but i do remember having one 100+ ping game. I didn't notice any difference, but i play with crappy fps so it might not matter.

jerd

I play with 90 ping but went to the west coast last year and played on 19 ping for a couple of weeks. It was nice I guess but nothing that changed how well I played or anything. As long as you're under 100 you're fine imo

Newt

I tried Ludens on Kayle. Feels really good.
e860ed23cf683ac4f2f2364bac57d966.png

Ferga

I wish the smite actives on Stalkers and skirmishers were on one jungle item...

I want them both on my tanks.. even though that would be broken..

jerd

I wish the smite actives on Stalkers and skirmishers were on one jungle item...

I want them both on my tanks.. even though that would be broken..

They should just remove the aura from cinderhulk and just give it a permanent skirmisher's true dmg dot.

Balanced

Kangi

Carried two Rioters in URF with Fizz.

Next game, they're on the other team and one of them banned Fizz.

So I picked LeBlanc and made sure he spent more time dead than alive.

Seeing Blitz players whining on reddit about the nerfs makes me moist

So long, steam asshole
dont believe his lies

tho not saying ryalais is good on karma
It's not a lie though, using Rylai with spells that already slow barely increases the slow amount, specially if it's AoE

Tizoc

Seeing Blitz players whining on reddit about the nerfs makes me moist

So long, steam asshole

It's not a lie though, using Rylai with spells that already slow barely increases the slow amount, specially if it's AoE
Wait what about kayle's q? It wont reduce more move speed if she has rylai's?

Leezard

Wait what about kayle's q? It wont reduce more move speed if she has rylai's?

It will, but it will increase it just barely.

Slow stacking works like this:

enemy has 100% speed, you apply 40% slow. Enemy now has 60% speed. You apply another 20% slow, which reduces the speed by 20% of 60%, which is 12%. In total, you have a 52% slow. There are quite some diminishing returns for slows.

You don't apply the full second slow, you apply it reduced by 65% of the effectiveness, so if you say, use an AoE spell that slows plus Rylai you get a 5% extra slow while single target abilities will give you like 10% extra.

A 40% slow plus a 20% slow will slow by ~44%.

Leezard

You don't apply the full second slow, you apply it reduced by 65% of the effectiveness, so if you say, use an AoE spell that slows plus Rylai you get a 5% extra slow while single target abilities will give you like 10% extra.

A 40% slow plus a 20% slow will slow by ~44%.

Oh, it's even worse than I thought? That's really bad.

Tizoc

So what champions is Rylai's good on?
I recall it being OK on Fiddle, but I've never actually built it on any of the AP champs I've played.

Newt

Magus ain't bad on Amumu at all.

I think Vayne's ultimate is fun just because of the sheer cohesion of her entire kit.
Nah, Magus is complete shit on Amumu, and there's literally no reason to build it considering how strong Cinderhulk is. AP isn't needed on a tank initiator, and he can clear just as well with the sunfire passive now.

Cinderhulk is great now, but if you like to play AP Amumu (Magus, Rylai, Liandry, Abyssal, etc) it's still fine. I wouldn't want the game to drag though. Like, it's something I would do if I intend to end the game earlier. Been whooped by really good AP Amumus before.

Newt

Cinderhulk is great now, but if you like to play AP Amumu (Magus, Rylai, Liandry, Abyssal, etc) it's still fine. I wouldn't want the game to drag though. Like, it's something I would do if I intend to end the game earlier. Been whooped by really good AP Amumus before.
Oh, I see your issue. Yeah, this is bad.

It's a gimp, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom