• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when yasuo was strong, people still fed.

It's not only does he feed but all Yasuo are toxic as fuck.

Like in champ select the guy was like "BAN THIS, BAN THAT OR GG." Then game starts he gets first blooded (not even from a gank) then he's like "gg" and cries for help every 20 seconds and just is negative as hell.

Even though we lost that game I think the overall score was like 30x to like 20x with us having more kills. He goes 1-11 but and decide I'm just going to leave and hope you guys can win 4v5 even though the team overall is doing great.

Newt

An hour long game, lol. That was exhausting.
87d9219243acbac86ec0a4261a93d5c5.png

Leezard

My experience with Yasuos is that they somehow always get fed. I was in a game when we had Udyr vs Yasuo top. Somehow Udyr lost that matchup, which I thought was impossible. There's no skill required for Udyr to win that matchup.

Tizoc

Can I jus say that there is nothing I hate more than a tank NOT building the right defensive items? Like a Seju that builds 2-3 Armor items against an enemy team that has 3 AP champs

An hour long game, lol. That was exhausting.

Why did your Soraka build HP? my understanding is to not build HP on Soraka since her heal will always consume % of her HP with each cast.

Newt

Why did your Soraka build HP? my understanding is to not build HP on Soraka since her heal will always consume % of her HP with each cast.
She builds HP so people can't slaughter her, lol. Soraka is such a heavily focused champion.

I don't agree with the Warmogs she built though, I probably would have gone randuins instead.

I got solo killed in lane by a Riven =(

Still ended up 10-2-8 lmao. The pony express never stops! Just rush boots + homeguard and gank the other two lanes. Or run back to your lane then TP to bot kill run back to your lane and repeat.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't agree with the Warmogs she built though, I probably would have gone randuins instead.
Unlimited HP. This is some pretty high level stuff.

Y build Randuins against that team? BV is for suckers though.

Tizoc

I got solo killed in lane by a Riven =(

Still ended up 10-2-8 lmao. The pony express never stops! Just rush boots + homeguard and gank the other two lanes. Or run back to your lane then TP to bot kill run back to your lane and repeat.

Have you tried Ohmwrecker on Hecarim? IIRC the speed boost is gained even when next to destroyed (non-Nexus) Turrets
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ohmwrecker
Offers good HP and Armor too.

Just lost a game where we had an enormous lead because my team kept chasing Singed around instead of pushing for objectives. I've honestly never been so frustrated at this game before.

drawkcaB

He had already left the lobby before I said that. Just venting.

I do that too, but only after everyone's left the lobby. Good for catharsis.

Yellow trinket w/ upgrade or red trinket on junglers? Been preferring the yellow trinket lately, but pros are still going red.

MaxiLive

I haven't been playing LoL as much recently but the odd game I've played I'm well off my game (unless playing Jinx :eek:). Yet I played a game last night and thought I'd give bard a go finally.

It was the lowest elo game I've seen in a long time! Everyone going ham at lvl 2 taking tons of minion damage and dying :p Then just the general map play and objective play with everyone on my team and the oppositions it was just strange to watch. For example Zyra split pushing for a good 3 minutes then going ham against 3 of the other team (and dying). Everyone was just spawning and running into fights, the opposition had a lee sin who kept trying flashy plays like ward hops flash insecs but was too slow at doing the combos so he never hit anything :p

As for my Bard gameplay that was almost as bad but at least I had my years of knowledge to know how the base game should be play and player boundaries xD

Negaduck

Games this weekend went pretty poorly downloaded and bought guild wars 2.

Bought Lucian but got paired bot with blitz that forgot he had an ability that hooked. A mid.malz that built rod of ages and Morello and had no damage worth anything but constantly complained about the rest of the lanes.

Thank god mortal kombat is koming out.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

Tizoc

You're falling into the Cinderhulk trap that many players are getting baited into right now: where they ignore other options than HP and forget that there's more to the game than tanking damage. If you don't buy a Sheen on Skarner before 20 minutes you're going to miss out on his biggest window of power and you deserve to lose.

Hmm I haven't played Skarner a lot til now but thanks for that tip.

Tizoc

Sigh, can't win any games today. Playing so bad. >_>

Same, we lost this recent match cuz our Darius kept going solo, and our team can barely go together to get drake.

Also lots of Supp Malph lately in my elo.

...and FYI Yasuo only ever needs 1.
1 Knock up to turn the tide of battle.
1 Knock up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom