• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

WTF is up with Khazix's low defense power, dude is like wet paper...

Also screw this camp farming J4 jungler and this lame ass Ez on my team. I'm taking out gnar AND THAT EZ IS FUCKING FARMING, YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN A KILL YOU DICKTIT.

Really the main reason i've lost much of my recent SR matches is because of my team flaming each other what the hell is this rito?

EDIT: Now I'm against either a Top shyvanna that took SMite by mistake or....

Not a mistake.

I'm just waiting for killing floor 2 to come. I bloody hope it's good. 5 more days
I like it a lot more the original game, which I thought was a bore for multiple reasons. Haven't had this much fun with a Medic class since years either, thanks to the small usability tweaks as well as its perk attributes being really good. Hell on Earth is a genuinely scary experience too; virtually every Zed starts running towards you (including Bloats) and the number of spawns on wave 1 alone with a full group of players borders on 200+, meaning you'll quickly run out of ammo. Doesn't help that some Zed types (like the Husk) have different moves on the higher difficulties, such as an actual flamethrower alongside the standard fireball projectile and never mind his exploding suicide charge if you damage him enough. You have to be level 20 at minimum to stand a chance, and even then it's still an uphill battle without the game resorting to enemies becoming vapid bullet sponges.

I wouldn't worry too much about KF2's quality. Stays faithful to the original formula, without being a total drag to play. Very polished for an unfinished build (with good performance).

drawkcaB

I like it a lot more the original game, which I thought was a bore for multiple reasons. Haven't had this much fun with a Medic class since years either, thanks to the small usability tweaks as well as its perk attributes being really good. Hell on Earth is a genuinely scary experience too; virtually every Zed starts running towards you (including Bloats) and the number of spawns on wave 1 alone with a full group of players borders on 200+, meaning you'll quickly run out of ammo. Doesn't help that some Zed types (like the Husk) have different moves on the higher difficulties, such as an actual flamethrower alongside the standard fireball projectile and never mind his exploding suicide charge if you damage him enough. You have to be level 20 at minimum to stand a chance, and even then it's still an uphill battle without the game resorting to enemies becoming vapid bullet sponges.

I wouldn't worry too much about KF2's quality. Stays faithful to the original formula, without being a total drag to play. Very polished for an unfinished build (with good performance).

Good to hear.

Newt

Finally found my ADC for the rest of the season.
9d50963d643b78a4a66914e3323dfc22.png
You gave Zkylewd a name and now you get one too.
-_-

Ferga

Sounds awesome

Still have to try and keep hype down though. Nothing worse than personally overhyping a game.

Because it doesnt

I've kept track of 4v5 vs 5v4 for myself personally (a few 3v5), and the numbers are staggering. I'm assuming it has to even out at some point law of average, but it hasn't.

It's about 65/35 % in the wrong direction right now!

Seattle ping has always been good. I've been at 20 ping for the last few years.

bokn

Banned
I've kept track of 4v5 vs 5v4 for myself personally (a few 3v5), and the numbers are staggering. I'm assuming it has to even out at some point law of average, but it hasn't.

It's about 65/35 % in the wrong direction right now!

Seattle ping has always been good. I've been at 20 ping for the last few years.

I wanna see the reciepts

Shyvana used to be a top jungler pick but that was when AoE junglers were king. She was one of the fastest clearers along with Mundo and Olaf.

Ferga

I just saw aphro bard ult his entire team so that the enemy fiddle was able to walk up and one shot everyone with ult.

Edwardo

So I was one game out of promos for gold, but I lost 4 games in a row yesterday. It was really strange. All of my teams didn't have any kind of drive or seem like they wanted to win. Nobody talked. Barely anything in champ select and then maybe just some pings ingame. There wasn't any raging in these losses either. Usually there's at least one person playing the blame game. Weird day.

garath

Dat Seattle ping too good. I guess some of you guys might finally experience good ping too.

I'm pumped. Not only do they have the NY routing down but they just finalized their partnership with Cox (my provider) and are laying the fiber now. I should see better pings really soon.

Bacon

I'm pumped. Not only do they have the NY routing down but they just finalized their partnership with Cox (my provider) and are laying the fiber now. I should see better pings really soon.

Thank christ. My CT ping has been horrendous for too long.

Because Cinderhulk Shyv's power relies on red smite and if she's jungling she can't get that otherwise have the worst ganks in the game.

Yeah I can back this up. I called top and took shyv with smite tp. Then at the last second our jger changed and took ignite and changed champs. So then I was stuck shyv jg with tp. Ganking lanes is impossible without blue smite and ult still When you start grouping is when she starts to shine though cause they you can tank and destory.

It's not my fault you drew an Udyr on your team. Sorry, man.
Udyr was useful

Janna on the other hand would only remember she should peel me after I'd get dived by Shyv Noc and Leona at the same time.

I was about to buy a Zhonya's as my defensive item, it was that bad.

garath

Thank christ. My CT ping has been horrendous for too long.

I'm in CT too. When I started playing a few years ago I would have 80-90. Then it slowly crawled up until 120 was the norm. Lately (probably the NY hop they've optimized) I'm back more in the 90 range. Anything lower would be so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom