• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Don't be silly zky

Newt would be AFK by 0/3
1329414634_dog_slap.gif

Edwardo

I played Jayce last night and forgot his Q-E doesn't work sometimes. We won, but im gonna have to wait til next patch to play him again.

zkylon

zkylewd
heca's gonna get nerfed next patch for sure

he's cool and i hope they don't nerf him too much, but def near impossible to prevent yourself from getting killed when he has like a billion ms off homeguards tp or whatever

gragas is gonna get nerfed too i bet, too much damage and tankiness

Edwardo

Yea there was a thing on reddit about it.

Never had so much fun playing a champion. This current Pony is amazing and to think they nerf him in the last patch lol.

Yea after it happened I forgot Neko mentioned it in here a few days ago.

I need to play some Hecarim top. Might be kind of late though.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think the homeguard thing is fun, specially on competitive

but it's kind of broken as fuck haha, you get one shot by heca and there's nothing you can do about it haha

also lol at reddit saying thornmail is op

Newt

i think the homeguard thing is fun, specially on competitive

but it's kind of broken as fuck haha, you get one shot by heca and there's nothing you can do about it haha

also lol at reddit saying thornmail is op
If you play ADC, you would have known thornmail has been OP for three patches.

Thornmail wouldn't be so bad if HP wasn't so fucking cheap to get now.

Being able to get that much armor by 20 minutes ish while also having nearly 3000 HP is just stupid. Effective HP shouldn't be this free.

zkylon

zkylewd
If you play ADC, you would have known thornmail has been OP for three patches.

just play corki!

also was more of a thing of like

"omg i can't play tanks anymore!!!"

following week

"omg tanks are too strong!!!"

next week it'll be tanks complaining dps mages are too strong, or whatever

Newt

It's the best feeling in the world when there's 1 bad player on each team and the other 8 players are all being toxic to those players regardless of what team they're on. It's because of stuff like this I play league.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Wondering if it's worth my "enjoyment" of ranked to just spam Janna. Work has me traveling for the next 10 out of 14 weeks so I'm really gonna have to bunker down on quality vs quantity during my free time.

Also, Vlad rising in pick and ban popularity makes me :( He was my pocket top against the TP meta.

zkylon

zkylewd
Playing Azir for first time since he is free. Damn, he is kinda fun.
yeah azir's pretty cool

need a lot of practice with him but he's pretty cool

i need to learn how to build him properly cos i always seem to try and do dumb stuff like not build morellos or go triple nlr items for whatever reason

having to stick a stinger in the middle of the build just throws me off, i need more practice with him

yeah azir's pretty cool

need a lot of practice with him but he's pretty cool

i need to learn how to build him properly cos i always seem to try and do dumb stuff like not build morellos or go triple nlr items for whatever reason

having to stick a stinger in the middle of the build just throws me off, i need more practice with him
I've seen some suggest a Nashor's Tooth for him? I've tried, but yeah...my item building with him I can't figure out. I'm starting to get a very small grasp on his combos.

Friend and I are looking for 3 more to play with to get advantage of that 5-party bonus this weekend. Anyone interested?

zkylon

zkylewd
I've seen some suggest a Nashor's Tooth for him? I've tried, but yeah...my item building with him I can't figure out. I'm starting to get a very small grasp on his combos.

Friend and I are looking for 3 more to play with to get advantage of that 5-party bonus this weekend. Anyone interested?

basically you want to usually go morellos/athenes into stinger into straight mage with zhonyas/deathcap/ludens into void staff into more nlr items and then close your build with nashors

and i don't think there's much to his combos, it's all about positioning your soldiers so they don't get stuck in an awkward place where you can't poke poke poke from

i wanna practice him a lot, actually, he's super cool imo

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What a great weekend event the party IP thing was. Riot Games are the best.

Everyone know the saying, Keep Calm and Blame the Jungler...

As a Jungler, I constantly feel like, "Keep Calm and Blame the Laners."

Oh I'm sorry. Our mid kept dying to a leblanc/Lee mid lane, so while I was covering that lane, Lee goes bot and gets a double, this is all my fault?

Playing Jungle these days feels like being bipolar. Either carry hard, or get brought down by the laners feed.

My only option is to get good. How easy is it to carry as a jungler? I find it's not even really about the kills, more about how you can open the gates

jerd

Idk maybe it is because it is the only role I'm even remotely competent at but I really feel like when I'm jungling the game goes as I go much more so than in other roles. There are just so many more decisions to make that can have a significant impact on the game. Basically it is a hard role to carry from only because so much goes into jungling effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom