• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let Gangplank get Spooky

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1800733914/204747376?tab=overview

Untitled.jpg

They didn't know what hit them

There is too much cc in this game and it's starting to ruin my enjoyment.

Fucking Leona ult into Sejuani ult into Gnar ult. Like, it would be nice if I got a chance to play the game instead of being forever stunlocked.

Ferga

There is too much cc in this game and it's starting to ruin my enjoyment.

Fucking Leona ult into Sejuani ult into Gnar ult. Like, it would be nice if I got a chance to play the game instead of being forever stunlocked.

This is only a problem in say 10% of games.

Most people aren't smart and/or selfless enough to actually make a viable team comp in champ select. Or they just stick with their one trick ponies.

What's the point of winning if people don't know you're carrying them, right?

Right?

Right..?

RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?

Blizzard

Banned
cho is a great utility based champion with a absurd ratio on his Q who also happens to have a point and click true damage nuke for an ultimate.

if ever there was a starcraft NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED moment it would be Cho running at you with feast up
Are there any other non-ultimate 100% AP ratio abilities? I figure there must be but maybe I'm wrong.

Half of the players in every team in every ARAM game in OCE are just bots leveling to 30. They already stopped using numbers in their names and just mash two English names together like:
DameFarrow
HogSeargeant
HungryPanther
LarvaStreaming
LosRaccoon

(look them up)

Gangplank's W
Nunu's E
Rammus' Q
Shaco's E
Tryndamere's E
Veigar's W
Warwick's Q

Evelynn E
Blitzcrank Q
Leblanc E

Edwardo

Half of the players in every team in every ARAM game in OCE are just bots leveling to 30. They already stopped using numbers in their names and just mash two English names together like:
DameFarrow
HogSeargeant
HungryPanther
LarvaStreaming
LosRaccoon

(look them up)

Lol an xbox live gamertag generator.

Bacon

I'm actually somewhat surprised he made it as long as he did. It was pretty obvious from the start it was an alt. Still sucks tho

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Should I be getting thornmail on darius? I usually go tank with him as it helps the team more than fighter.
Depends on how auto-attack heavy the enemy team is and how much health you have, but generally Thornmail benefits tanks with low mobility the most. There are lots of situations where it would be valuable on Darius.

Jeff-DSA

Lame to see bokn get banned. I saw that his name was gray and checked his post history to see if he did anything. Nope. Someone just took it upon themselves to pull a citizen's arrest on him. Real cool.

I really needed a win last night. I haven't been able to play much lately, so I took Zyra into a ranked game. Supports getting triple kills, yo.

Tizoc

Lame to see bokn get banned. I saw that his name was gray and checked his post history to see if he did anything. Nope. Someone just took it upon themselves to pull a citizen's arrest on him. Real cool.

I really needed a win last night. I haven't been able to play much lately, so I took Zyra into a ranked game. Supports getting triple kills, yo.

Zyra and Karma are like the secret OP champs of the game.
I can never get the hang of Zyra but I should play her more I guess.

EDIT: So how's that Volcanic Wukong skin, I'm thinking of getting it =X

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Zyra and Karma are like the secret OP champs of the game.
I can never get the hang of Zyra but I should play her more I guess.

EDIT: So how's that Volcanic Wukong skin, I'm thinking of getting it =X
I like Zyra way more than Karma. I feel like i do no damage with Karma but a ton with Zyra.

Jeff-DSA

Zyra's zoning power is so great. With just a couple of seeds out, they can't approach out of risk that you'll hit them with your Q. Two plants do so much blasted damage, especially if you snare them at the same time. It's also great having a plant in a bush that they don't know about and they aren't willing to deal with the damage it takes to clear the plant, so until it dies on its own you own a big chunk of the lane.

He was banned for being on an alt, I would guess. We could also discuss his original ban too and the merits of that, but it isn't worth the hassle. Would suggest if you guys have an issue to do what I did and PM a mod about the situation if you find it to be unjust. No need to get banned yourselves over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom