• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

XD

I...I have one better...Garen...Smite...Warrior....FUUUUUUUU----

With respect to garen, he did actually end up opening gates, so that works out. He did die 13+ times. :p

I don't even get the logic. Your spin, does not proc the true dmg. So why have it, unless you are going max Q and full attack speed?

Who is making this popular? In the lower leagues I have yet to see anyone pull this off. They all end up horrifically behind.

Newt

JRbc7UJ.gif

Jeff-DSA

If I get to demotion land the game is gonna warn me right?

No, it just giggles when it drops you.

Edit:

I finally tried out Cho'gath after seeing him just dominate games. He is about the most mindless and easy champ I've played since Darius. I do have to admit that he was fun though.

Fracas

#fuckonami
No, it just giggles when it drops you.

Edit:

I finally tried out Cho'gath after seeing him just dominate games. He is about the most mindless and easy champ I've played since Darius. I do have to admit that he was fun though.

I've never played him before and I looked at his AP ratios and yeah, they seem stupidly strong. Need to jump on that train.

Bacon

Did QTPie ever use Twitch before?
http://www.twitch.tv/imaqtpie
From what he said it felt like he was using him for the first time =X

Gold 5's good enough for me :V
Honestly I've not had that much trouble jungling personally, unless I'm counter jungled.

I don't think anyone has issues with the mechanics of jungling (maybe some people take unoptimal routes). It's more that there are a lot of decisions that need to be made from the jungle (do I gank, do I go after an objective, do I continue farming?) that end up giving people trouble.

He's a former pro player and really well respected player. He stepped down from the pro scene because well he just wasn't as mechanically strong as the new younger players. Still a great player and you can learn a lot from him.

Yep, dominated NA in Season 2 and became an LCS winner and twice runner up in the LCS era. Little point about him stepping down - he maintained he could still be competitive in the LCS with TSM, but that it was clear he'd never match up internationally, and since TSM's goal was (and still is) to win Worlds he felt it necessary to resign. If he had to step in to a team I'm sure he'd do fine in the NA LCS - it's not like he's stopped practicing and adjusted to the jungle meta. Secretly I hope he has reason to sub in at least once, like Regi had to that week Bjergsen flew home for a visa renewal.

I've never played him before and I looked at his AP ratios and yeah, they seem stupidly strong. Need to jump on that train.

Cho has always been strong to those that know how to play him. He's a very respectable top laner. That said any utility champ will wreck him if they don't give him an early snowball. That's why he's such a good jungler. He can out tank the tanks and do stupid dmg with his abilities without the risk of getting stomped on early.

Jeff-DSA

Cho has always been strong to those that know how to play him. He's a very respectable top laner. That said any utility champ will wreck him if they don't give him an early snowball. That's why he's such a good jungler. He can out tank the tanks and do stupid dmg with his abilities without the risk of getting stomped on early.

That's actually where I want to go with him next.

Nekofrog

Banned
cho is a great utility based champion with a absurd ratio on his Q who also happens to have a point and click true damage nuke for an ultimate.

if ever there was a starcraft NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED moment it would be Cho running at you with feast up

cho is a great utility based champion with a absurd ratio on his Q who also happens to have a point and click true damage nuke for an ultimate.

if ever there was a starcraft NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED moment it would be Cho running at you with feast up

I love his q, but I get why everyone max's his w. Because it's easier to land. You can always tell a good cho from a bad cho, depending on what they do with their q. Nuclear Launch Detected is that Riven combo. Cho is more like Attack on Titan.

I love his q, but I get why everyone max's his w. Because it's easier to land. You can always tell a good cho from a bad cho, depending on what they do with their q.
Easier to land, less mana consumption (up until rank 4), disrupts escapes for a longer period of time, et cetera. Rupture is a one-point wonder during the early game and all the way up until the mid game when jungling. Maxing Q over Cho's Feral Scream is very situational.

zkylon

zkylewd
also the utility from w scales while the utility from q doesn't

and like longer silences in mid lane are like hilariously good

i've been meaning to pick cho back up from my glory silver 4 days in s2 but ehh

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I see lots of bad Kennen players. Maximizing his potential is pretty challenging.

A special award goes to the Kennen who does well in his lane, but builds Doran's Blade -> Sorc Shoes -> Haunting Guise to do so, only to dive in to the first teamfight at 20 minutes without a Zhonya's and die instantly.

Ferga

A good kennen is simply one who isn't useless late game against 5-6 item tanks

He can either be a cc god or one who tries to pointlessly carry with his crappy late game scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom