• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of a manchild do you need to be to rat out someone like that

It's like telling a teacher someone is trying to look up your test answers

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Is anyone else watching this wildcard tournament? Shits crazy.

edit: support kennan continues to be lulz.

Probably should get back to talkin' about le leeg before this thread get locked.

why haven't you played FFXIV with me yet?

oh wait League

ummm

oh yeah, so I can't really play this game at all on this patch because of the changes they made to smartcast with range indicators. It's really awful. I know they're reverting it but I was hoping it would be before the next patch. Urgh.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
why haven't you played FFXIV with me yet?

oh wait League

ummm

oh yeah, so I can't really play this game at all on this patch because of the changes they made to smartcast with range indicators. It's really awful. I know they're reverting it but I was hoping it would be before the next patch. Urgh.

What was the change? I haven't played in a month or two but I did use smartcast with range.

What was the change? I haven't played in a month or two but I did use smartcast with range.

they changed it so that if you were holding down a button to check the range and pressed another ability to cancel it the original ability would go off, even if you didn't want it to. On a whole it also feels less responsive and it's almost impossible to smartcast stuff with range indicators while moving.

garath

Azir still hasn't been on sale. I'd guess at least another month for a Kalista sale

Ah damn. You're absolutely right. Sigh. They are so slow with the champ releases. If I had been playing recently I could grab her on IP. Maybe I'll just work on grinding it out this week.

I think the leaks said the next champion would be some sort of thief champion, though how legit that is I don't know.

Would be interesting to see what kind of kit they could come up for that.

Maybe he/she just steals all your potions and has a cool laugh

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I think the leaks said the next champion would be some sort of thief champion, though how legit that is I don't know.

Everytime they kill you, you lose 30 x ( your level ) gold.

If he/she kills Draven he kills himself from being broke and the team has to play 4v5 for the rest of the game.

Yeah, if that's a thing it'll probably have some cool new mechanic.

All I can think of with what the game has right now is some lame stat stealing.

QxOGzD2.jpg
the climb begins.

again.

Leezard

Tiny nerf on graves, short range ults nerf on jinx, it seems like. Long range jinx ults still seem to have the same damage.

They'll be fine.

Graves will just deal slightly less damage on full range Q, same damage on close range Q.

It will probably be more noticeable on jinx than on graves.

Edit : on second thought this will really impact jinx's early game. Her lvl 6 all in will be a lot weaker.

Oh fuck right off with those Jinx nerfs. She might need something but digging down those old, terrible ult nerfs that make her ult do no damage point blank is not the way to go.

Also why the fuck is Graves getting compensatory shit but she isn't, specially when he's a much bigger and dumber problem?

Leezard

Oh fuck right off with those Jinx nerfs. She might need something but digging down those old, terrible ult nerfs that make her ult do no damage point blank is not the way to go.

Also why the fuck is Graves getting compensatory shit but she isn't, specially when he's a much bigger and dumber problem?
They do get the same "compensation". The graves change means he will do the same damage in close range but less damage at long range.

The jinx nerf means she will do less damage at close range but the same damage at long range.

They do get the same "compensation". The graves change means he will do the same damage in close range but less damage at long range.

The jinx nerf means she will do less damage at close range but the same damage at long range.
He will do 20 less damage on a long range, single bullet Q and the same damage up close. Her ult won't even do an auto attack worth of damage up close but will do the same damage at the damage cap. Her damage before the missile caps out will also be lower considering the damage increases starting on the minimum, making her ult do less damage in most scenarios.

The nerfs aren't even remotely similar.

jerd

Graves
Buckshot [Q] - Now deals 60/90/120/150/180+0.75 bonus AD (down from 60/95/130/165/200+0.8 bonus AD) but multiple bullet damage increased to 50% (up from 40%)

How often do you get multiple bullet damage on buckshot? Just in melee range basically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom