• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddies and I are driving up on Thursday morning. Should be in Tallahassee area by the afternoon. PM me on GAF or w/e when you want to meet up.

Aight, we will be there Thursday night so we are going to miss the first day. I'll PM you my contact information sometime in the future.

it would actually be pretty good if each bullet wave of her ult procced the shred. Would let the other AD units go to town and clean up.

I really wish they'd fix her E to be a more functional part of her kit. That'd help a ton. I still don't understand why they left that alone when they revamped her, I don't remember it ever being good since i started playing.

Yea and her skills beside Q being AP is like "what?" Her E feels so useless. I understand you can't give every ADC a dash or whatever but at least Jinx has a slow and stun, and a useful passive that help her kites if she gets kills/assist. MF passive is so useless period.

Newt

Yea and her skills beside Q being AP is like "what?" Her E feels so useless. I understand you can't give every ADC a dash or whatever but at least Jinx has a slow and stun, and a useful passive that help her kites if she gets kills/assist. MF passive is so useless period.
MF's passive is actually really good.

Mobility boots are way more useful than you would think.

Snap back to reality
Oh there goes gravity

Saintvicious missed a Nunu smite again

I'm so sad man... you guys said you needed receipts of 4v5.. and I went 3 whole days without one but nope into promos of course it happens.

Not only did I not get Hec but I got a 4v5...
DREAMS_DIE.jpg

Ashe rework info coming next week, seems like it'll be in the next cycle? Neat
That would be cool. I play Ashe from time to time and she is just really ok, there just always seem to be a better adc to play.

Also I am almost level 30, which I am excited about finally able to have the choice of playing ranked. I will probably wait a while to play ranked I still need to get better at adc,jg and farming in gerenal.

For runes it is ok just to have two pages 1 AP and 1 AD or should continue and purchase tank runes?

drawkcaB

skarner's going to be so strong with the new bc.

Good God I never even considered that.

Thinking Cinderhulk -> TF/IBG -> Black Cleaver if you want extra offense, then follow that up with Thornmail, Banshees, etc? I'd be hesitant to pick it up over a sheen item as my 2nd major purchase unless I was running with a heavy physical damage comp. I suppose you could always go Cinderhulk -> sheen and leave upgrade for later -> BC. It sure would be nice to free up relying on Frozen Heart as the go to big ticket CDR item on Skarner. I went up against heavy magic damage comps on several occasions during my run of recent Skarner matches and felt forced to buy a Spirit Visage over Banshee's because I knew I wasn't picking up a Frozen Heart.

holy shit where is my new Skarner skin

garath said:
I'm actually really excited.

Same here.

Tizoc

Good God I never even considered that.

Thinking Cinderhulk -> TF/IBG -> Black Cleaver if you want extra offense, then follow that up with Thornmail, Banshees, etc? I'd be hesitant to pick it up over a sheen item as my 2nd major purchase unless I was running with a heavy physical damage comp. I suppose you could always go Cinderhulk -> sheen and leave upgrade for later -> BC. It sure would be nice to free up relying on Frozen Heart as the go to big ticket CDR item on Skarner. I went up against heavy magic damage comps on several occasions during my run of recent Skarner matches and felt forced to buy a Spirit Visage over Banshee's because I knew I wasn't picking up a Frozen Heart.

holy shit where is my new Skarner skin

Same here.
Skarner's passive/Q deals magic damage on the 4th hit, so why would new BC be good on him for?

Jeff-DSA

The new Black Cleaver is going to be beastly on Skarner. You can max out your CDR with BC and Frozen Heart if you want, and nobody will ever be able to run from you once you get on top of them. It opens up new build paths as well.

Tizoc

Q does physical damage, why does his passive matter?

but generally he has low attack speed doesn't he? Then again 3 Qs can up his attack speed up to what 1.5 at max level. It's not like Garen who can apply much of the shred using his E in faster time than Skarner's autos would.

but generally he has low attack speed doesn't he? Then again 3 Qs can up his attack speed up to what 1.5 at max level. It's not like Garen who can apply much of the shred using his E in faster time than Skarner's autos would.
I have no idea where your reasoning is taking you

Cleaver = procs the shred and MS boost on physical damage
Skarner Q = physical damage

It's not rocket science

Sande

Did they change Morgana Q width? Feels so narrow after the visual update. I also had the Q go through a champion to hit a minion right behind them several times.

Tizoc

I have no idea where your reasoning is taking you

Cleaver = procs the shred and MS boost on physical damage
Skarner Q = physical damage

It's not rocket science

Sorry I meant to insinuate that Skarner in general wouldn't be able to apply much of the shred on a target as compared to Garen whose Q+E can put 4 shreds faster than Skarner would.

For that matter, BC would still not be a good option on ADCs/Marksmens right?

Sorry I meant to insinuate that Skarner in general wouldn't be able to apply much of the shred on a target as compared to Garen whose Q+E can put 4 shreds faster than Skarner would.

For that matter, BC would still not be a good option on ADCs/Marksmens right?
Q auto auto Q, that's 4 stacks in a similar period of time

If BC doesn't work for MF I don't think ADCs will buy it at all.

Tizoc

Q auto auto Q, that's 4 stacks in a similar period of time

If BC doesn't work for MF I don't think ADCs will buy it at all.

OK I see what you mean now.
Voli could make use of it too, I mean it gives him HP after all and after a few autos, that bite's gonna hurt like a motherfucker.

drawkcaB

OK I see what you mean now.
Voli could make use of it too, I mean it gives him HP after all and after a few autos, that bite's gonna hurt like a motherfucker.

If Volibear is a good candidate for the new BC it might have more to do with Phage now having a build path that's not restricted to Trinity Force.

Jeff-DSA

I would like to see how the new BC works on Talon. With his core build it would be hard to bump Ghostblade out for it, but it might be worth trying. I don't think you would want to drop Hydra, LW, or IE, and he sort of needs a GA at the end game. So Ghostblade would be what you replace, unless you want to swap it for LW for the armor pen, but you'll lose out on a lot of armor pen.

The CDR on Talon would be nice though.

Fracas

#fuckonami
When should I go PD and when should I build Shiv?

I've really taken a liking to PD (especially after the buff a few patches back) but I still see people going shiv.

garath

When should I go PD and when should I build Shiv?

I've really taken a liking to PD (especially after the buff a few patches back) but I still see people going shiv.

Newt or another ADC main could probably answer you better but PD > shiv. I'd only build shiv if I needed extra waveclear help or needed an early damage spike and couldn't afford PD but had enough for shiv.

The better crit and passive is really nice on PD. The shiv proc doesn't impact the game as much as it gets mid to late.

Hubb

PD for DPS/if you're doing ok
Shiv for burst/if you're behind

Also depends on what ADC you are playing, if your team needs waveclear, if you are playing against a comp that you don't think you'll be able to attack constantly, and probably other reasons too.

Really it comes down to what ADC you are playing and what is your playstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom