• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet_0

Banned
Do whatever you want in aram. Performance is pretty irrelevant.

yeah, that's true I suppose. I've been playing arams the last couple of the days to get a feel for the game again, don't want go straight into Summoner's Rift and fuck it up for everyone :p

Blizzard

Banned
I'm not a great player but I'm kind of happy to see other people suggesting the same thing I usually preferred -- upgraded yellow trinket gives you an infinite stream of wards for 250g, and just keep a pink ward in inventory for doing an objective or whatever.

If it were platinum or above, or ranked 5's or something, I assume everyone would have red and blue trinkets, but otherwise yellow upgrade is super nice for helping out yourself and teammates.

If you're support of course you want red trinket instead once you have sightstone.

I played Lucian for the first time this year a couple of days ago. 100% sure I would've carried the game six months ago but I got shut down in lane phase and made a ton of mechanical errors (not like getting caught, but using E too soon, missing W, letting R run too long, just ugh). Out of practice.

I'm not a great player but I'm kind of happy to see other people suggesting the same thing I usually preferred -- upgraded yellow trinket gives you an infinite stream of wards for 250g, and just keep a pink ward in inventory for doing an objective or whatever.

If it were platinum or above, or ranked 5's or something, I assume everyone would have red and blue trinkets, but otherwise yellow upgrade is super nice for helping out yourself and teammates.

If you're support of course you want red trinket instead once you have sightstone.

My teammates always ignore me when I suggest upgrading the yellow trinket. Sometimes I even out-ward the support.

Bronze, yo.

Jeff-DSA

I have been blamed for a loss for upgrading my trinket at level 9 before. Obviously they're wrong. It's always appropriate to upgrade the yellow.

zkylon

zkylewd
small pbe patch

cool new icon for bc and changes to that ugly jayce skin

mandrake ward removed tho so the lux is getting closer.....

also new league sakimichan which is a tiny bit nsfw: http://orig12.deviantart.net/3a58/f/2015/113/9/1/911ff642de8817e7ef2b1fd59118ec97-d8qt2vv.jpg

see costy

sakimichan much better now

also this lux on reddit's pretty cool even if she doesn't really look like herself all that much

wqidgph.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Any of you other nerds going to MSI? Me and my buddy got our tickets and rooms booked already.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Trying to think of ADCs that can make use of the new cleaver

Thinking it could be fun (probably not viable at a high level of play tho) on someone like Lucian or maybe even Graves

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i mean, it's more hp but less ad and you need to hit someone with 200 armor 6 times to get the 10 armor pen back

i guess 10% more cdr and the phage passive are both pretty nice but i don't know about adcs liking this

what's noot think

It's not an ADC item at all. Wrong stat mix. Bruisers on the other hand should eat this shit up. Expect Renekton to make a comeback on the back of the new BC.

zkylon

zkylewd
i kinda like new bc for bruisers since they don't get to like burst you down as easily as if they had brutalizer, tho i dunno if bruisers were still buying that

I think someone like Zed can benefit greatly from it. And Riven always went BC over Ghostblade so yea...

15-2-12 Woot 4 hec games in a row! THE DREAM!
unlikely but zed's getting a bit of a buildpath buff in 5.8 with the whole two daggers build into a recurve bow for bjork thing and also since recurve bow now gives a bit of damage on hit

I think someone like Zed can benefit greatly from it. And Riven always went BC over Ghostblade so yea... Khazix, and Wukong too.

15-2-12 Woot 4 hec games in a row! THE DREAM!

Kenai

Only ADC it could potentially work on is MF.

it would actually be pretty good if each bullet wave of her ult procced the shred. Would let the other AD units go to town and clean up.

Buff MF pls. Only ADC that I enjoy playing next to Ezreal.

I really wish they'd fix her E to be a more functional part of her kit. That'd help a ton. I still don't understand why they left that alone when they revamped her, I don't remember it ever being good since i started playing.

jerd

I've been loving renekton lately even though he's kinda shitty and I'm pretty excited to get bc on him. Good source of CDR without wasted stats should be pretty cool

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
We can get together. Assembly your crew. Channel 4 got like 10 going.

My buddies and I are driving up on Thursday morning. Should be in Tallahassee area by the afternoon. PM me on GAF or w/e when you want to meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom