• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

I'm seeing some adcs build a second BF sword item before Last Whisper sometimes. Is there a reason for this? I'm not really seeing a lack of armor items on enemies. Maybe more hp.

Azir on Dominion is just a painful experience. Which makes the number of modes where I can reliably* train with him against human opponents 0

*because when is mid/adc not called by someone
Azir can be damn strong on Dominion, but there's a lot to take into account on top of getting into the swing of things with his mechanics. It's an intimidating ordeal.

If Dominion's group fights are somewhat sketchy for you at first, try bot lane to learn the ropes in a less action-packed environment.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Can udyr be globally banned outside of d1 and higher

I mean FFS every time I get one it's an automatic loss

Like they just get fuckin trick syndrome and try to 1v5 every single goddamn time

2302f19fe5271e0f57b18bd52d2c96f13fe5e471_full.jpg

Can udyr be globally banned outside of d1 and higher

I mean FFS every time I get one it's an automatic loss

Like they just get fuckin trick syndrome and try to 1v5 every single goddamn time

2302f19fe5271e0f57b18bd52d2c96f13fe5e471_full.jpg

Trick ruined that champion. Everyone try to play "his style" of Udyr rather then figure out what works for them.

Violet_0

Banned
Azir can be damn strong on Dominion, but there's a lot to take into account on top of getting into the swing of things with his mechanics. It's an intimidating ordeal.

If Dominion's group fights are somewhat sketchy for you at first, try bot lane to learn the ropes in a less action-packed environment.

my issue in the two games I played was that Kassadin was walking all over me in the first game, I did alright in the second but that's because I was mostly ignored. I wouldn't really know how I could handle Kha'Zix/Akali/Jax/Irelia/Kat/LeBlanc and so on in a 1v1 either, yet

the game before some dumbass nami calls support over me, gets caught level 1, burns flash and then dies at like level 3 or something

i have never hated someone more for making me jungle.

Violet_0

Banned
whatever happened to the enigmatic Jax that farms toplane all game, never says a word, never complains and then proceeds to single-highhandedly carry his scrub team to victory. I miss this guy

Here and now I vow to never bot lane again

You know those silver Blitz shenanigans that a Blitz goes off to annoy the enemy jungler? Imagine a Blitz that did that then stayed around the enemy jungle for 4 hook rotations trying to grab the Rengar while I 1v2ed, then gets caught when Thresh goes there and proceeds to play like a raging fuckwit for 40 minutes

I'm donezo

You know those silver Blitz shenanigans that a Blitz goes off to annoy the enemy jungler? Imagine a Blitz that did that then stayed around the enemy jungle for 4 hook rotations trying to grab the Rengar while I 1v2ed, then gets caught when Thresh goes there and proceeds to play like a raging fuckwit for 40 minutes

I'm donezo

I hate lane Pantheon. He either wins really hard snowball then gets cocky and then throws, or he useless from the start.

There's no scenario where he plays an intelligent game.

Edwardo

I'm donezo

Ya the enemy Blitz did that to our jungler a couple games ago. I was able to just free farm in lane the entire time. What a goomba.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Alright no more Jinx for me

Had a goddamn Lissanda, Morgana and Udyr on my team and they dove the other team's back line leaving me exposed every single fucking teamfight afsdkijnfrnuorfweiuwrefiojwiuwrfw

I just can't guys

Peel? What is that im the godyr i kill carries trick2g lata gates flame slap boom afesiuafouwrfuiowoirfowrfrwf

Fracas

#fuckonami
Oh no I'm bad. I know that. I had bad positioning and got caught like 3 times

I'm talking about the other infinity times where I had good positioning and was in our backline and all of a sudden my entire team dove their backline and i got to 1v1 a fed xin xhao who sometimes had a fed swain hanging out with him.

Obviously yeah, there's a LOT I could have done and I'm rewatching the replay right now to get a feel for it. But when we have a lead (a large lead) and it's thrown by not protecting your DPS at all in every single teamfight then yeah, I'm salty. Not to mention they were all jackasses and flamed each other half the match. Our Lissandra muted me because I suggested she upgrade her trinket after getting caught, for fuck's sake.

zkylon

zkylewd
haha i was just venting over my last game, wasn't really replying to you lol

had a mid zed go 6 8 1 and complain about our adc and a tp ignite patheon go 5 5 1 and ask why he's matched with people this bad

which was kinda funny because that's how matchmaking works, if you're as bad as the people you're matched with you're matched with them

idiots

anyways

don't expect peel from your team in solo queue because people are dumbos and have the trick2g mentality ingrained in their brains. go missile mode and zap people with jinx, don't use minigun unless you have the shyvanna right in your face

zkylon

zkylewd
played a couple games today
1) my farewell old lux game and i got like 17 mejai stacks against a d5 corki so i'm pretty pleased with that for her. got super carried by bot lane tho, to the point that our support had more money than me because of the sheer amount of kills they had gotten lol
2) had an ahri game that i was like god and then threw like 6 times in a row and then it turned into the solo queuest of games ever in which we displayed truly how much shit we are at playing this videogame lol
3) played a support naut game and support naut is kind of super fun. i hope they don't nerf him too hard cos he's super satisfying to play.
4) blitz runs a dating service called fleshing compatibility services? wtf
5) also server was hilariously laggy today to the point that my ahri ult stacks didn't display properly, i'd see sion q indicators magically appear far away from sion, some ahri ults were just like teleports, it was super super bad haha

Jeff-DSA

I played one ranked game today. Team was fighting in champ select and I end up with a Shen support. I know I should have dodged. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom