• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

the only rework I'm hating is Mordekaisers

they're making him more and more leaning towards AD. It's fucked.

His Q and E are treated as magic damage
qqqq3.jpg

jerd

Might try to spend some time with pbe skarner soon. I think he'd work well with warrior but now that he has health scaling on his W ch is even more appealing

i feel like something like "|otx| rito costy, we knew it all along" would be appropriate, tho he'd probably mind

The reason I didn't really like the Riot Costy jokes before (especially in other threads) was mainly because I didn't want it to hinder my chances in case people thought I was impersonating a Rioter or something. Silly I know, but I couldn't help it.

You can make all the jokes you want now, though I don't think I need a thread named after me lol

Also hopefully getting my Riot name soonish? I'll let you guys know when I get it so you know who to add, though you could probably guess it anyway.

TomShoe

Banned
Good. I need someone to complain to.

"Riven is overpowered killed me in two shots just call her Mario with her infinite jumps I deserve challenger gg"

Tizoc

Actually Morde's Q just deals bonus damage, instead of the actual Autos dealing more damage after activating Q.

killatopak

Gold Member
I wish this was true if they're looking to make more arcade skins.

I already have level 5s on riv, renek, leona and ire. I think I'm gonna go ahead and master naut and lulu to round up my support picks. I kinda feel that I'm lacking a disengage champ though so thoughts on who to practice?

Achtius

The reason I didn't really like the Riot Costy jokes before (especially in other threads) was mainly because I didn't want it to hinder my chances in case people thought I was impersonating a Rioter or something. Silly I know, but I couldn't help it.

You can make all the jokes you want now, though I don't think I need a thread named after me lol

Also hopefully getting my Riot name soonish? I'll let you guys know when I get it so you know who to add, though you could probably guess it anyway.

riot costy is real? :O

grats

Hmm. I kind of like her where she's at. What else are they thinking?
Really want to focus on hitting her identity as some kind of run-and-gun aoe marksman as far as I know, but that's about all I know for now.
When we first started talking about MF and what we might want to do for her, we had all these ideas, and Scruffy stepped in and just said "Guys, seriously, just double her ult's damage and go from there."

Now, Statikk didn't do exactly that, but it at least gives an idea of where our heads are at with her.
Aka time for her ult to fuck shit up again

Fiora can block Azir and Zed ult or basically anything? I guess Fiora mid may be viable. Just buy Hydra for waveclear.
I still haven't tested out nondirectional abilities like Karthus ult, her parry is based on where she's aiming but in theory she should block Zed's ult mark or at least the damage.

Azir ult should be one interesting scenario. Either she just makes the soldiers stop in front of her or they go through her.

killatopak

Gold Member
I still haven't tested out nondirectional abilities like Karthus ult, her parry is based on where she's aiming but in theory she should block Zed's ult mark or at least the damage.

Azir ult should be one interesting scenario. Either she just makes the soldiers stop in front of her or they go through her.

I actually just watched a youtube video of her parrying azir ult. The sand soldiers pass through her.

Nope. The parry blocks everything from any direction, only the Riposte is aimed. So theoretically it will block Karthus ult too.

jerd

At 6:00am PDT, we will begin testing the game servers and will disable ranked. Only a small percentage of games will be routed to the new server for testing, so you may not see a difference in ping. Testing should be complete around 12:00pm (noon) PDT.

Already testing new servers damn

TomShoe

Banned
Move to Chicago or get the fuck over it. I expect the change to be worst for people like Piglet. A lot of Koreans say anything over 20 is awful.

garath

My 120 average ping in my games last night made me sad. I cannot wait until the central servers hit prime time. I'm still waiting for the improved Cox routing in the north east too. That has been on the docket for awhile.

Move to Chicago or get the fuck over it. I expect the change to be worst for people like Piglet. A lot of Koreans say anything over 20 is awful.
I'm pretty sure he plays on like 40~50. That's what most streamers get, but now suddenly they might get a higher ping than usual while random strangers get into a competition to see who can stay at the top donator spot during their stream, boo hoo.

TomShoe

Banned
I'm pretty sure he plays on like 40~50. That's what most streamers get, but now suddenly they might get a higher ping than usual while random strangers get into a competition to see who can stay at the top donator spot during their stream, boo hoo.

Good point. My statement probably only applies to pros on the KR severs.

While I'm not an expert on this (aka take it with a grain of salt) there's every chance that any ping change will be minimal because they'll now be peered via Riot Direct.

So even if the servers move which will obviously incur a ping increase, they should be peered via Riot Direct so it might not change all that much.

But I'm not a network guy so don't take my word for it.

While I'm not an expert on this (aka take it with a grain of salt) there's every chance that any ping change will be minimal because they'll now be peered via Riot Direct.

So even if the servers move which will obviously incur a ping increase, they should be peered via Riot Direct so it might not change all that much.

But I'm not a network guy so don't take my word for it.
I cannot trust your words, you are part of the system now!

Kappa

Oh, Fiora actually got her buffs hotfixed yesterday. Sweeeeeet, gotta try them out today
Full damaged. Devourer, last whisper, hydra, triforce, ie

She was jungling so sated devourer no doubt played a part in it but it was more her ulting the janna and absolutely obliterating her then fighting over the heal
You call a 12k+ gold build "not super fed"? lol

But yeah, getting an ult heal off while you have like 400 AD is bound to make you nigh unkillable for 5 seconds
Anyone know where they are leaning with the Garen rework?

Will they be keeping him an AD bruiser?
http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html#jugg2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom