• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

zkylon

zkylewd
my friend says maybe fnatic has trouble against chinese teams

last year they lost against royal, now they beat blue but they lose against omg and lmq

maybe

also this is over, blue figured rumble out

Newt

Was a massive mistake having Trist no pressure farming at bot. It was like a 4v5 for the first 10 minutes of the game.

gif_539x598_861e475zjdg.gif

Deft went 16-1-6, but I bet he still feels awful. You never want to play favourites immediately after they suffer an upset.

The group of death is living up to the bill, at the halfway stage no one is through or out:

SSB 2-1
LMQ 2-1
FNC 1-2
OMG 1-2

Tomorrow is a huge day for the European teams. Fnatic play LMQ and OMG, leaving only SSB for the final day, while Alliance play their second games against NJWS and C9.

Einbroch

Banned
Watching the replay and seeing Deft crying is hilarious.

omg eu/na trash beat the mighty koreans how is this possible theyre so awful wahhhhhhhh

brian!

wait where are all the posts in this thread making fun of cyanide's build in fnc vs. ssb???????????????
wat happened?????

bokn

Banned
GROUPS C + D - Day 3
t1411797600z4.png

Twitch | YouTube | Azubu

Today's Matches:
jbfqCGJlvJFEdX.PNG

AKA do or die time

Key Matches:
All of Group C.
FNC v OMG
LMQ v FNC
OMG v SSB
Questions:
1. Are FNC going to show up?
2. Are SSB that good?
3. Did omg fluke it?

ALL v C9
ALL v NJWS
Do or die for [A]. Winning both these rematches will allow [A] the chance f\play for a tie-breaker and make it the quarters.

Sofo

Am I just eating what the casters are feeding me or is sOAZ the weakest link in FNC? I am still cheering them on but I have my doubts now that they will make it far. This is the first year I fully watch LCS / Worlds so I could easily be wrong!

Sofo

I think their botlane in general is phenomenal, and I really like Rekkles' playstyle and Yellow's ability to make plays. I also really enjoy Peke and feel like Cyanide sometimes doesn't get enough credit (maybe?). sOAZ kinda makes me feel just bleh though.

sleepykyo

Am I just eating what the casters are feeding me or is sOAZ the weakest link in FNC? I am still cheering them on but I have my doubts now that they will make it far. This is the first year I fully watch LCS / Worlds so I could easily be wrong!

He did get caught out a lot yesterday in the first game. And they straight fed on him in the other game.

Top Bottom