• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

CRS

This game.

chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

bokn

Banned
OK NVM THE GAME IS ALIVE

OK WTF SOAZ YOURE RUMBLE YOU CANT KILL NEXUS

WTF

WTF

THIS IS JUST BRAWLING

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DIRTIER MORE UNPROFESSIONAL UNORGANISED GAME

I completely lost it when Elise's auto-attack on the nexus didn't get through. One friggin' hit! Fnatic's punishment for years of backdoor shenanigans right there.

Not that you ever want to do "what-ifs" for a game like that, but if sOAZ waited outside the base for Peke and Cyanide's back up Fnatic would have won 100%.

He was sobbing uncontrollably into his hands. Understandable, but he needs to steady himself. Fnatic play again after ALL/C9, and they have to win to retain any hope of qualification.

Sofo

lol, the announcer voice going crazy. Blue team has slain... Blue team has slain... Blue team has destroyed...

wow, gg. That was fast!

So happy to see a tank jungler succeed. The game is so much more natural when initiation is done by someone designed for it than waiting for long range skillshot CCs to connect, which is where the competitive scene has been since season 2.

soooo

ALL drew with C9
SK drew with TSM
and FNC seems like they draw with LMQ

US = EU

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Korea

Sofo

Soaz not using Zhonya's ugh D;

Actually nvm. If he had Zhonya'd, Trist could have picked up the kill and (maybe?) cleanup Janna and Luc.

Nekofrog

Banned
at this point im not understanding anyone picking trist at worlds anymore

it seems like the top lane meta shift is forcing the game into a midgame focused all in-a-thon

it doesnt always work out like that (fnc vs omg) but it really is shifting to midgame

Sofo

I am curious, did Xiao give Penta or was he truly escaping? That's kinda bugging me because then would be the first earned Penta of Worlds, no? Correct me if I'm wrong!

Top Bottom