• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Leezard

I am curious, did Xiao give Penta or was he truly escaping? That's kinda bugging me because then would be the first earned Penta of Worlds, no? Correct me if I'm wrong!

I think he was trying to escape. There was no escape, though.

There has already been a penta last week. It was in SSW against DP or AHQ I think.

KOCMOHABT

rekkles the god. I think after these series of games (against SS Blue!) and this one it's fair to say that he lived up to the hype in terms of ability (even though he had some bad positioning in the first game :( )

Excellent game from Fnatic after a bad start, losing their own red and first blood. I have no idea what happened to ackerman though - he fed Rekkles 4 kills and single-handedly lost any chance his team had. Think it'll be SSB and OMG escaping from the group of death.

Sofo

I think he was trying to escape. There was no escape, though.

There has already been a penta last week. It was in SSW against DP or AHQ I think.

Right, that's true! And I remember Imp's penta but idk, it isn't as great imo, considering Alistar just gave himself in, to Imp's Vayne (although like with Xiao, I doubt he could have escaped) and there was such a difference in skill between both teams.

BenouKat

Banned
This group C makes no sense. If Fnatic beat SSB and things continue to be not logical like this, everyboy will be 3-3 :')

Dunno what happen if so

clemenx

Banned
Has Doublelift ever said something positive about someone? Lol.

All of is analysis is "Well, uh. THey won but because of the other's team mistakes" "They won but I'm not convinced they did these mistakes so they're not solid"

Sofo

Has Doublelift ever said something positive about someone? Lol.

All of is analysis is "Well, uh. THey won but because of the other's team mistakes" "They won but I'm not convinced they did these mistakes so they're not solid"

Well, he did praise Gorilla, lol.

I feel Nyph might have worked on his Zilean? Alliance stepping up imo! Hoping for the best.

garath

I'm torn :( I would really enjoy another western team beating a Korean team but I really want c9 out of groups more than alliance and it seems very unlikely c9 takes second with an alliance win here.

Omnicent

Can still happen if LMQ and Fnatics beats SSB tomorrow and OMG win against LMQ after this.

Thats like Krillen and Gohan trying to beat Frieza on namek. Fanatic (Gohan) got that emotional power up after after Krillen got horned up, taking Frieza (SSB) by surprise.

Now SSB is pissed and isn't even in its final form.

bokn

Banned
Alliance are playing so slowly zzz

They just push 3 lanes at once
I mean Holy shit you have a trinity force kog maw with rank 5 w

Balb

NA gets exposed again. They just don't have the mechanical skill and teamfighting ability to keep up with the rest of the world. I don't care how good their rotations are; they need to be able to fight to win.

zkylon

zkylewd
gotta say, group stages at worlds seem to be a whole lot better than last year, definitely best teams from each region and like lots of excitement and crap

props to rito for rigging it such :3

Top Bottom